Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home 1/24/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home 1/24/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home 1/24/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:46 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers-12421.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Boston still a decent team without Tatum, will be a good test  (MY NOTE:  Nope, not really...)

Got a good feeling about this game boys think we could pull out another big win against a Tatum-less squad. Fully drunk off that Sexland Kool-aid.

Cavs should win tonight. We matchup too well against them right now with Tatum out.

With Tatum out, I'm liking our chances. Tristan sometimes holds his own .vs. Andre, but sometimes not. Smart and Brown will be a good test for our guards, but if Kemba ends up guarding Okoro that'll be a big test for him to exploit the matchup.

Cavs have won 3 in a row and Celtics have lost 3 in a row.  Tatum being out is a huge loss for the Celtics.

That team is extremely top heavy right now. Brown and Tatum are about as good as any other duo in the league, but the bench of the Celtics is sorely lacking.

the bench matchup should favor us.

I fully expect Dotson to have a nice game and Boston to try to trade for him afterwards

I really want to beat the Celtics.

I hope we rip off their heads and defecate on the stumps of their necks.  Figuratively, of course. Not literately.

Can't wait for 7pm to get here. This team is a joy to watch.

Celtics are just one of those teams that I'll always enjoy beating regardless of how well they are doing. Hopefully the Cavs continue their great play tonight.

If I were a betting man and lived in the US I would bet on the spread for the Cavs and be very happy about it. Celtics favored at -6.5? please.

I have to admit I don't hate the Celtics as much now that Kyrie and Olynyk are no longer on the team. Marcus Smart is annoying, though.

Wait…Celtics are starting Thompson at forward alongside Theis? This should be fun 😂

Yea lets leave Jaylen brown open

Our offense is pretty horrible rn but so is the defense😂

celtics arena is ugly

This team just isn’t working hard tonight. It’s the only way they can win because we are for sure not going to out skill them

Don’t count us out yet. This team has shown resilience all year.

Looking like the 2019 Cavs...

looks like we got hit by reality check. hope I'm wrong tho

Yikes our offense is bad. Just goes to show how bad the Nets D is.

Garland dribbling on his knees  "Look guys I'm Isaiah Thomas"

boston is playing like it's the ecf

What happened to our second rated defence? Adjustments needed bad for the second

Hmm. Maybe we aren’t the favorites to represent the east after all.

Marcus smart is a** and a dirty flipper. We’re gonna lose by 100

For some reason I feel Cavs will comeback... I’ll revisit this if I’m wrong but I just have a feeling 👀

Anybody Teague is guarding should always have the green light. Garland was bs ing 3 iso"s in a row.

Drummond feasting. Get that trade value up

Just tuned in. What are we doing wrong?

everything

Bruh they're hitting everything

Celtics clearly want to win about 10x more than the Cavs do.

This is rigged. 10 seconds after the made shot a foul was called

Rigged? Lol we're a** tonight, we can't blame the refs on this one

Making a bunch of mediocre players look like all-stars

Wtf is this Celtics announcer chewing on holy sh**, drink some water

You’re telling me you don’t like lip smacking??

I want to listen to a basketball game not old dad noises 😂

we go down by 25 i’m going to sleep.   (MY NOTE:  Nighty-night)

How did this team blow out a good nets team than get blown out by an injured celtics team that’s reeling?

If only the first Q didn’t happen

Playoff team vs a team that needs a lottery pick

Will the celtics ever miss another 3 pointer? Smart money says no

This is brutal hahaha they dont even have tatum

What is it with kemba and draining 3s by kicking up his legs to hit is a**, maybe our players should try that

Have the Celtics stream on. Are their play by play guys always this awful?

I'm getting sick of Smart and TT shouldering the sh** out of us down low without seeing an offensive foil call.

Since when did drummond play for the Celtics?

Hopefully, we'll come up with a game plan during halftime. I almost feel like something is wrong with the hoop in our end. We shall see after the half.

Celtics being the only team allowed to play D is awful to watch.

can Austin Carr please stop calling Collin Sexton "Kyrie" ?? two games in a row  (MY NOTE:  Ktron and I agree that Carr's becoming senile.  Not only did he call Sexton "Kyrie" but, when they were memorializing KC Jones as a coach Carr said that he wasn't respected enough because of the quality of the players he coached, and then said "Russell".  He played with Russ, he didn't coach him)

Sexton having issues with their length again and again

This is what coaching does. Brooklyn had talent but zero chemistry so all their actions were easy to defend. Boston actually runs plays and our guys can't keep up.

i’m straight up not having a good time bro

I wish we had Jaylen Brown instead of Cedi  (MY NOTE:  Um, yeah, I'll bet you do)

TBF tho we're playing a team that was 2 wins away from the finals last year. I guess we just got overwhelmed by our last 2 games

Man I don’t wanna see any team run 2 centre lineups ever

Maybe this loss could spark them to play the Lakers well tomorrow?

After a rough game like this, I’m glad tomorrow we have a nice easy game against the ....f***

Theis fouls on every possession man. On both ends. It's really kind of amazing.

Celtics look like a professional basket team

Does anyone on his Celtics team miss?

Why does this team suddenly look so lethargic and slow on defense? Not the team we've seen all year at all.

Boston's playing very aggressively and physically.

I'm legitimately amazed Theis doesn't foul out of every game by the third quarter. He's a walking foul call.

You knew Boston was going to bring their A game tonight so why in the f didnt the Cavs do the same? head scratcher,back to football it is

I wanna be the one saying it this time: the goal should be ending the 4th down only 20 so we can play the fifth without Boston on the court and cut the deficit to about 10; then we could try to steal the game on the sixth

Kemba is shooting 3 at 110%, how TF they leave him open every time?!?!

It's so annoying to see these a**holes hack and body check us everytime we're in the paint and then go draw reach in fouls on the other end. F*** these refs. Call it both ways. It's a 40 point game, they don't need your help!

They don’t call both ways against Boston

bigger loss of the tonight is Celtics are not going to try to trade for Drummond for sure

Boston turned the entire team over tonight I mean give them credit

I mean the Celtics are just better than the Cavs.   RIght now Jaylen Brown is playing like the best player on the court, and he is.

Celtics always have some super punchable faces on their roster.   Theis is about as annoying as Olynyk

When a well-coached not really talented team meets a very well-coached quite talented team.

Kemba is on a mission tonight.

Carson Edwards is out here looking like "Good Cedi"

Celtics always like to play random dudes I've never heard of who suddenly are prime Ray Allen.

Is Kemba actually still this good ?

Jaylen Brown has really become a stud.

Tacko makes McGee look tiny.  Wow.

I'm about to check out I cant handle the Celtics commentators anymore....

It was basically a shoot around for the celtics out there

And just like that we get humbled by a real team (Brooklyn is a disaster)... heck Boston didn’t even have Tatum and they did anything they wanted for 48 minutes

At least we swept the Nets :’)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home 1/24/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home 1/24/21

Post by worcester Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:23 pm

Yikes our offense is bad. Just goes to show how bad the Nets D is.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home 1/24/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home 1/24/21

Post by dbrown4 Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:31 am

"boston is playing like it's the ecf." That's a very good one!! Keep it up!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down