red16russ11
Rmbone
Matty
fierce
bobheckler
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

DEAL IS DONE!!  FULTZ TO PHILLY - Page 4 Empty Re: DEAL IS DONE!! FULTZ TO PHILLY

Post by NYCelt Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:57 pm

We'll be on The Cape July 29 to August 4, I think.  We can catch each other with exact details; I'll fill you in on our rental house location, etc.

Baseball's going great!  Lots of tournaments and he's having fun.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

DEAL IS DONE!!  FULTZ TO PHILLY - Page 4 Empty Re: DEAL IS DONE!! FULTZ TO PHILLY

Post by mrkleen09 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:07 pm

red16russ11 wrote:I think 3 and a next years pick, along with AB and Crowder are going for Butler

This is a bit steep, but along the lines of what I am thinking minus next years pick.

Chicago must love Josh Jackson - and so IMO, they Celtics are drafting for another team now - with a second deal in play.

Josh Jackson, Jae Crowder and Avery Bradley to the Bulls for Jimmy Butler. Then the Celtics can sign Gordon Hayward and a rebounder like Kenneth Farrid and you are in business.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:16 pm

mrkleen09 wrote:
red16russ11 wrote:I think 3 and a next years pick, along with AB and Crowder are going for Butler

This is a bit steep, but along the lines of what I am thinking minus next years pick.

Chicago must love Josh Jackson - and so IMO, they Celtics are drafting for another team now - with a second deal in play.

Josh Jackson, Jae Crowder and Avery Bradley to the Bulls for Jimmy Butler.  Then the Celtics can sign Gordon Hayward and a rebounder like Kenneth Farrid and you are in business.

MrKleen,

You caught my attention when you said 'rebounder.'

A lot of speculation about Hayward and one or two others, but if you bring in Farrid, or someone like him, you fix an even longer-standing problem. That would be big.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 pm

This is one of the first times that I can remember that a team announces that they are trading their pick before the night of the trade. Could it have been because Fultz was going to drop this tidbit if the Celtics traded their choice. He certainly didn't look upset about being taken by philadelphia
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4