Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

Post by bobheckler Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:29 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/10/comments-from-other-side-sixers-102017.html

Okay, this is our first winnable game. Don't let the Celtics take this one and get any confidence. We need to beat them, for our own morale, and to get the season off to the right start Embiid should be playing, so this should be a cake walk.

Oh, may I know why Celts are more talented than us? Ben and Biid > Kyrie and Horford. 

Embiid will play and there's no way the Celtics cam beat our team even if they still had Hayward.

If we win this game and send the Celtics to 0-3, there will be no greater gift. 

Man, let's go. Show this Cs team what life is gonna be like going against this team when everyone is out there healthy. Jayson Tatum/Jaylen Brown who? 

If Marcus Smart doesn't play, the Celtics might as well not show up. We should hang 120 on that a...

I actually feel like this is a game where Fultz can feast. Smart would lock him up, but there's no one that can really handle his size/speed otherwise. If he'll do it is a whole different story.

Great news, fultz says he's close to 100% healthy

Cool, now he can stop shooting like my mom. 

I'd be pretty pissed if we didn't win considering they are without Smart and GH and its our home opener. That team has 0 defense now.

Amir does have a career Ave of 5 rebounds per game. I stand corrected I guess he's just a beast on the boards. 

With their historically bad defense and front court, no reason Embiid should not drop 30 and 20 tonight. 

Brett Brown says severity of Fultz’s shoulder issue isn’t serious, but was contributing factor in shot alterations you’ve seen 

Told you, he's probably just a wuss with pain tolerance. 

Fultz shooting jumpers in shoot around right now

Did his arm fall off yet?

Celtics on their 3rd game in 4 nights to start the season. NBA really wanted to put them through the ringer early in the season, hopefully we take advantage of their scheduling woes

Please don’t post Gordon Hayward’s injury pictures in any comment threads on this site. You’ll be banned. 

Great idea. I’m sure there would be some fool who would post the picture of Gordon injured with the twister game photoshopped underneath smh

What about Lavar Ball's Injured pride?

Pat Bev vs Lonzo Ball pic.twitter.com/JYibrcRLe9
— Anthony ☠️ (@anthgaston) October 20, 2017

Is this one okay? 
Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away Ept_sports_nba_experts-121317614-1212779814
Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away Giphy
Sixers fans should be the last ones making fun of injuries, so much for being the bigger man and keeping it clean…

They aren’t making fun of an injury, they are making fun of a non-injury.…

The only "injury" anyone here is making fun of is the Pierce one. Do you disagree that that was a funny situation?

I don’t think there is anything funny about another person’s pain.

Dude he came back into the game 15 minutes (real time. Not even game time) later and hit multiple 3’s in a row. He had a temporary ouchie. People getting (not seriously) injured, with zero consequences outside of 15minutes, is funny. And it always was funny. 

This is a known laughable moment in NBA history. He acted like he had a career ending injury, got carried off the court, came back 15 min later and played like nothing was wrong.

After several years of “your players are all injured” teasing at the hands of Celtics fans, forgive me if my sympathy expires today 

i worry a bit about Baynes trying to get too rough with our injury prone center. But Embiid is a big boy and is going to have to learn how to deal with that. 

Smart not playing is big. He’s probably their 3rd most important player after the Hayward injury

I was looking forward to Smart guarding Fultz

A win tonight could really intensify the hot seat Brad Stevens is on (MY NOTE:  Brad's on the hot seat?  Wuh?)

They needed him to reel in Hayward. Now he’s expendable. Sad!  (MY NOTE:  Wow.  Talk about delusional)

I am anxious to watch Jayson Tatum play against the fast paced offense of the 6ers. Should be interesting 

Baynes does all of the little garbage things so well. For what he lacks in skills, he sure makes up with toughness.

Kyrie cant box out really lazy defensive player

Embiid could score a 100 on Bayne on the block 

Horford's form is uglier than Fultz's FT form. I wanna vomit every time I see it, it's hideous.

Brutal D by Fultz there

We're gonna have to play against the refs again tonight.

Man Fultz can go sit back down. Trash can.

Terry Rozier doing Rozier things

Fultz being bad at basketball really makes me sad

Refs hate us.

I think it’s hysterical that Aigne trades the #1 pick b/c he wants Jackson & then Jackson refuses to work out for them And they get stuck w/ one trick pony 2 pt jump shooter Jason Tatum

Tell me why Amir is on this team If he can’t rebound.

I would love to see Baynes get in foul trouble tonight

Brad Stevens is a smart coach 

Brown's not going to play Jahil against the team he will be traded to any day now

Refs hate the process and Philadelphia

Boston is playing about 5 d league players and we're losing. Why in gods name do we not play PNR with Embiid and Simmons or Fultz? 

The French guy is 6’8. How is Embiid not posting him up?

Jaylen Brown with a decent % from 3 is a really nice piece. Seems to be shooting it with much more confidence than he did last season.

How many travels this game?.this game should have been covered by Conde Nast 

I'm legit shocked at how shallow this Boston roster is. Some of these guys are literally D-league caliber guys. 

Yea, this Celtics bench is garbage.

Amir should never shoot 

Kyrie is really a poor defender 

Holtkamp is giving us all the calls, though. She's got our back. 

After trash-tier play from our star players, we're still in a 1 possession game. This Celtics team will be lucky to get the 5th seed

Fultz reminds me of Randy Foye. Nice nba career but the first pick.....na

Were gonna win this one

Irving is incapable of getting points in the flow of the offense.

Can’t believe we’re struggling with this stripped down team

Stevens is coming unhinged. Ainge put a sub-par roster together and he's feeling the pressure.

Bayless can't go away soon enough. 

Boston is getting calls like they have the same team as last year It’s a bunch of rookie’s, 2nd & 3rd year players

This Celtics team is not good lol

Without Hayward, Smart, or Morris, they aren’t great, that’s for sure.

What position does Amir Johnson play?

Cement shoe advertiser 

Brown is on the clock... Hes being outsmarted and outcoached by Stevens

Thankfully Boston can’t hit a FT.

Is that a woman ref?!

Yes. She’s horrible. She’s not horrible because she’s a woman. She’s horrible because she’s horrible. The other two refs are men, and they’re horrible too. This is egalitarian equal-opportunity horribleness.

The Celtics are just so injury-depleted The refereeing has also been inconsistent on both sides. But yeah – my goodness me, what an ugly half of basketball they just played.

Celtics having 0 fastbreak points is probably why we're up honestly That and their free throw shooting

Bayne is a D- League scrub & Jojo has not posted him up even One time If Embiid cant post up this Bum then put Okafor in the game

This is hands down the dumbest thing I have read on here in a long long time.

Every time the whistle blows I assume it’s on us

That was true for most of the half, but towards the end Boston was getting shafted too.

At least brad Stevens will give it to the refs brown just sits there and takes it

I hear talk about Stevens being on the hot seat. Coaching for his job right now.

I'm.telling u. We win this

It would be nice to see Brett Brown act like Stevens... Love his passion...(MY NOTE:  That was the most "enthused" I've ever seen Brad)

Is this all the Celtics got?

Can we send these refs to Siberia? Oh my god they've been bad both sides.

Kyrie is bad culture. He plays ISO and doesn't play defense. His teammates doesn't look like to be in sync with him

This team doesn't want to play with Kyries style of play u can sense it

We're noticing and complaining about the calls against us, but they have been bad both ways. Just a **** crew tonight, it seems.

We up nine against bostn and everybody is bitchin Very Happy we have so much potential..its weird

Baynes just feasts on O-boards.

Jaylen brown is trash

This Celtics team is missing half its rotation, is on the road, in its 3rd game in 4 nights, and we look absolutely putrid

I'm starting to hate amir, seriously dude, hustle and that's it, don't try more stuff

Kyrie ever being considered a star in the league is concerning.

Can we put this scrub, D-league squad away already? 

I’m almost ready to drive to the WFC to wait for these refs outside.

Apparently these Refs believe 20,000 fans paid to watch them Ref this game

The Sixers are making Aaron Baynes look like an all-star. Joel is still doing too much and no one is coming over to box out Baynes. 

Maybe Adam Silver made a call to all refs because he had to change the lottery....if this is the case it's going to be a long season... 

It’s painfully obvious the Sixers have a long way to go. The Celtics, sans Hayward, are a crappy team that should be blown out by now.

Yeah. This Celtics team looks like a D-league team + Kyrie and Horford. They wouldn't be in a game against any legit playoff team. 

Biid getting roasted tonight by baynes. Never thought that would be possible.

Larkin out here getting buckets. 

Covington seems to get away with a lot of travels. Tbh.

Terrible. We should beat a lousy team like this.

Celtics are better with Larkin than kyrie. Let that sink in. 

Sry guys, but if we lose this, I think my expectations forthis season are already done.. Yes, in game 2

Kyrie has such low BBIQ. Gets Fultz guarding Horford on a switch inside and jacks up a contested 3 over Anderson

Getting beat by a D-League squad. 

Tatum is putting Fultz to shame 

Tatum looks better at least right now to me

By a mile The threat of Tatum being able to shoot helps him. There is zero respect for a Fultz jumper. Z.E.R.O

Boston only had 4 players return....Sixers have 11 return from last year. yet we look discombobulated 

Most of our players look out of shape? Boston getting all loose balls

It’s painfully obvious we have nobody on the roster who can guard a PG. 

Nobody can really guard Kyrie

What concerns me is that Boston passed up on Fultz and I think I see why 

Because they needed a forward more than a guard. And they still don’t have any size. Chill.  (MY NOTE:  No, we didn't need a forward)

These guys are clueless I'm thinking it's time to tank again 

No point in tanking if you're not well coached...

the Celtics are not a good team. We should win this at home. 

Everyone was so eager to crown BB as this amazing coach. He has not been good at all in these first two games, and I know the team is young, but that doesn't excuse his egregious errors. They just don't look like a well coached team.

Trade the entire team and start tanking again? 

Blow it up. Trade everyone. Tank for another 5 years. It's our only chance.  (MY NOTE:  When tanking is what you do best, you should tank.  This post highlights the cancer of tanking)

One other thing I'll add is that it's clear we should of drafted Lonzo. Those clutch 8 uncontested rebounds would of helped us dig out a win here tonight.

Embiid has gotten so arrogant....wtf

He thinks it is all about him. I don't like his attitude at all right now.

Embiid got paid so he doesn't care anymore it seems. Simmons still hasn't attempted a shot, and his only offense seems to be power his way to the rim against smaller players.

I also am starting to think that fultz shot is not an injury thing, but his own decision, and it is awful and needs to change now

I thought we had a chance against a winless Celtics team with only 1 starter remaining from last season.

That Boston team is Awful But Brett Brown said f*** this I See your Awful And I Raise you Terrible!

Right now Fultz won’t or can’t shoot from distance, the last think we need is another guy clogging the lane.

I should’ve had more beers for this one.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away

Post by k_j_88 Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:13 pm

Good to see 26ers' fans as delusional as ever.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down