Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

5 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:44 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/11/comments-from-other-side-magic-11517.html

We're going to annihilate them. Aaron Gordon 34 pts 13 rebounds. 

Don't feel real good about this one 

I can see Kyrie dropping 40 tonight, just hoping we can shoot well and if we do we can still overcome a big game from him. 

We don't have anyone that can guard kyrie so there will be a field day at point. If we can get a high volume scoring night out of vucevic maybe. 

We're gonna get smoked tonight. 

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Gz5rMax

It looks like Irving made right decision by forcing his way out of clusterF that Cavs are. It took them 50+ points game by Lebron, injury by Wall to win by 8.

Unfortunately I just don't see the magic winning this one with the way Boston is playing. They have won 7 straight and are playing at a super high level with kyrie being the ring leader

Can you imagine the feast Irving is going to have on Mack?! Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Icon_lol.gif.pagespeed.ce.zVkcSKjl0D (career high easily)

Gotta force Kyrie to guard somebody and not allow him anyone to hide on.

How many 4 point play fouls will kyrie draw tonight??? 

Thru 10 games Kyrie is avg 3.3 ft attempts per game Keep an eye on that cause he's going to get calls and guaranteed to at least double that

Kyrie eyes lit up when he saw Mack lol

The Celtics defense has been stout With new faces and all, they keep chugging away. Kudos to the players and coaches Stevens. 

The Magic have their hands full.

Interested to see if Isaac can block a dunk attempt by Tatum like he did in college…. Hehe

Boston boasts the (surprising) #1 defense in the NBA. Boston is only giving up 93.8 ppg (1st in the NBA) and enters tonight’s game with a DRtg of 97.9 (also 1st in the NBA). Boston has been a bottom-5 pace team, so Orlando (Top-5 in pace & PPG) will really have to work to set the tempo and impose their will.

If we are making our open shots, then I think we dismantle their defense. 

No way we win this one. 

It's a ton of Celtics fans in here 

I think Gordon has touched the ball on offense once. Odd. 

Yeah I noticed that as well. Have to give some credit to whoever is defending him. Brown maybe? 

Ok. I don't the Magic will win tonight. Kyrie is getting it going and the Magic will not get any foul calls. Vucevic is struggling. We can't hit free throw line jumpers. Its over. 

I wish we would stop switching on defense all of the time. I think you gotta stay glued to Kyrie and Horford 

Horford has a special feel for the game for a big. It’s fun to watch

Is the arena full of **** Boston fans smdh. 

The usual fair weather fans we have around. They were Heat fans, then Cavs fans, then Warriors fans, now the Celtics are supposed to be the next big thing so they're Celtics fans now. 

It's impressive how little they involve Gordon in the offense.

why dont we have any plays for gordon? WHY? 

Maybe no one on the team likes AG. Maybe they're tired of him. He rubs me the wrong way

Yeah, his 50% 3 point shooting could be getting tiresome.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Krz2YY6

So Biz lets the big goofy white dude make a shot right over him and then an illegal screen.

I'm no coaching guru, but I'd try to get the guy shooting 56% from 3 more than 2 shots.

Terrence Ross looks like total crap at this point on offense.

That is issac problem. He just got bullied by Marcus smart. Smh

Marcus smart seems to always turn into a star when he plays the magic

Ross is such a stupid basketball player. He continues to take contested mid range jumpers.

Game giving me a headache

Would be seriously ok with cut and extend Biz. Id eat that contract to never see him in blue again.

Isaac guarding Tatum for a little stretch here. Could be a fun matchup if they stay at it.

Do you guys hear the guy that keeps yelling at Boston’s players when they are shooting free throws 

Slow but surely Boston will eventually pull away and beat us by 20 or so points. This is a carbon copy of Friday's game against the bulls

We're getting outclassed by the best defense in the league without any point guards.

it's +9 for Celtics with IRving looking like DJ Augustin Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Nonono.gif.pagespeed.ce.oC6CHGXp0m

Our team chemistry sucks. It was masked by the early wins.

Not watching the game so just observing the box score but wtf is guarding Horford? 

Remember when we used to be good at scoring?

This is where the meltdown happens 

Scary part is that Kyrie is taking it easy.

Boston does have the best record in the league. People shouldn't be surprised that they are that good. If you watch their rotations, they are just a greatly coached team with solid execution. Hopefully, the Magic will get where they are at in 2-3 years.

To be fair, the Celtics are putting their best defenders on Gordon, which lets Evan run free. 

Pos refs...that is NOT a foul....smart throwing himself into Isaac is NOT a foul on Isaac. 

BIYOMBO YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I imagine one of those Looney Toon canes just yanking him off the court... 

Can it also yank him out of the arena? 

Watching a Celtics broacast Man does homerism annoy me.

I dont Care what anybody says about Smart I still want him on this Magic team. Better than wasting big money on EP and DJ. I’d trade for Bledsoe and throw that EP money at Smart…that boy is a beast… 

Waiting for Smart to pop-off for 15 4th-quarter points

Is Horford anything special? I just don’t like his game for some reason.

Yes, Horford is special 

I Agree He is Good Probably the most fundamentally-sound player in the league. But damn is he boring to watch. I just can’t get excited watching him play.

Well if Marcus Smart is just taking the ball out of our players hands like that, I don't think we're coming back. 

I love Isaac, but the difference in ball handling/offensive skill between he and Tatum is jarring watching them both in the same game.

Tatum and brown such a nice combo

Horford is automatic at 3s

Irving traveled twice there before that Brown corner 3

he's a star so no he didn't 

The Celtics just punish you on any mistakes. 

when Marcus Smart is a better 3pt shooter than ross smh 

Rozier just manhandled a rebound from our frontcourt. 

Pretty impressed with how Boston plays defense and how tough minded their guards and wings are. 

Jaylen Brown is going to be a very good player Strikes me as an early-years Jimmy Butler type. Haven’t watched enough of him to get a feel for his ceiling, but he’s solid.

We should trade Hezonja and Biyombo together Hezonja seems to be the only one in the league capable of passing to Biz 

The **** balancing Chihuahua has better handles than Mack does! Is that Chihuahua a free agent?

Ross and Mack for balancing Chihuahua. Who says no?

How in the hell does Boston keep making contested shots?

Crazy how Boston gets better looks on offense and plays with a higher discipline on both ends. 

Boston's bench is scrappy as hell. Rozier, Smart, Baynes are all rough and tumble dudes. 

Boston gets their shots with ease. Everyone moves the ball. We used to do that.

Its over now. A real team vs a decent at best team. Another home blowout.

They don't even need Irving tonight lol

I honestly forgot Irving was on this team.

We’ve played better when he’s been in the game lol

Gordon needs to take over now... 

This Gordon hero ball thing is getting tired 

Gordon in ball hog mode 

Vogel absolutely sucks.

We were one position away of selecting TatumComments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Icon_frown.gif.pagespeed.ce.WlBTWgbe-d

Wasn’t he 3rd? Isaac 6th?

Also our commentary absolutely sucks. I can tolerate it tonight because it would have been nauseating to hear Boston commentary 

Yep, this is the Orlando Magic I know and this feeling of deep disappointment and embarrassment is what I have come to expect these last few years. 

Why are the Celtics and the Magic playing their best players in the 4th quarter when the game is over? Such a waste for the top players on both teams to be playing garbage time in the 4th quarter, they not playing for anything.

The Celtics aren't that scary, if we could actually hit the shots that we normally make, especially the open ones, we win this game. It sucks we have to struggle against a team with an annoying and obnoxious fanbase though. 

There are a couple of teams I hate losing to, this is one of them. 

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by red16russ11 Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:06 pm

"Gordon needs to take over now.....?????"

Gordon Hayward? Eric Gordon? Flash Gordon??

If they think Aaron Gordon is capable of taking over any game, they are really in bad shape.

I love Isaac, though. We looked at him twice!!
red16russ11
red16russ11

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Away

Post by mrkleen09 Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:33 pm

I love these threads - particularly to watch as the early game enthusiasm is slowly crushed as the Celtics methodically dismantle them.

First of all, my best friend lives in Orlando and that arena has been full of Celtics fans on every trip since the inception of the Magic.  Nothing about the new Celtics, Boston fans are often in Orlando and transplants from New England are proud of where they come from.  Nothing new.

Orlando is not a great team.  They may surprise a few people, but other than Gordon and Vucavic (sp), not that impressed.  I guess you get Payton back he is ok - but again, will be lucky to make the playoffs in the end  IMO.

I dont see the fascination with Issac. Maybe after he gets a jumper and 30 lbs of muscle. But now, not seeing the big potential.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:34 pm

I was surprised by the amount of positive comments about the our players, You do not normally see that on these. Nice for a change.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Whenever we go to Celtic's games here in Atlanta, at least half the stands, if not more, are in green. There's a lot of transplants here, too.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down