Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals

+3
Phil Pressey
dboss
bobheckler
7 posters

Go down

Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals Empty Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals

Post by bobheckler Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 am

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video/1098342979859

Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals

https://www.foxsports.com/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video/1098342979859

Chris Broussard reveals why Lebronzo will never happen if Kyrie's Celtics beat the The King's Cavs in the ECF

0:22
|
2:1
Nov 17, 2017 at 6:36p ET

Joining Colin Cowherd, Chris Broussard delves deep into the psyche of LeBron James and reveals why LeBron leaving the Cleveland Cavaliers to go to Los Angeles or New York would never happen if his former teammate and current Boston Celtics PG Kyrie Irving leads the Boston Celtics to an Eastern Conference Finals victory over The King's Cavs.

COLIN COWHERD: Let's just say Isaiah Thomas comes back. He never gets to 100%, and it's clunky, the chemistry's not great, that LeBron doesn't quite know how to use a 5' 8" guy who's a scorer. And they lose to Boston and Kyrie. You have a belief here?

CHRIS BROUSSARD: Well, first of all, whether Isaiah was just not himself or 100%, whatever the case, if Cleveland loses to Boston, and Boston goes to the finals, the summer is not gonna be as exciting because LeBron James can't leave. You can't go to LA. You can't go to New York. You can't go to Houston, San-- If Boston beats you, and you're LeBron James, you have got to stay in Cleveland because it will look like a 6' 2" point guard who ran away from you, was your teammate, ran you out of the Eastern Conference.

COLIN COWHERD: It does.

CHRIS BROUSSARD: Or ran you to a 7' 3" unicorn, to use Kevin Durant's word, to help you beat him. Or ran you to James Harden and Chris Paul, or wherever you might go. It will look like you are running away to-- I need help to beat 6' 2" Kyrie Irving, who used to be my Robin, my sidekick.

COLIN COWHERD: My valet.

CHRIS BROUSSARD: Yeah you can't-- it's one thing to go get help to beat the big three-- Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce-- or to beat Golden State now. But Boston? With Jayson Tatum and Jalen Brown? No! You cannot leave. And even if that's not the reason-- even if it's hey, I just want to be in LA. Hey, I want to see if I can win a championship in New York. No! Because I am not in this group, but there are those that still think he took the easy way out on going to Miami.

COLIN COWHERD: Yeah.

CHRIS BROUSSARD: I don't think you're in that group, either.

COLIN COWHERD: No, no, no, no.

CHRIS BROUSSARD: There are those who say, yeah, you went to Cleveland, but they had Kyrie. Kevin Love-- you traded for him. You had two all-stars with you. This would be the kicker, in my opinion, for those people that feel that way to say, you had to run to get help to beat Kyrie?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals Empty Re: Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals

Post by dboss Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:36 pm

BROUSSARD has selective memory.

What happened in Miami when the Cavs lost to the Spurs 4-1 while they were going for a three-peat?. Lebron knew that the big 3 in Miami were no more and he found a way not to like Riley anymore. The idea that he will not leave because of the Irving situation does not hold water. Lebron will do whatever he feels is in his best interest. He is very unlikely to remain on a team that cannot win now because his clock is ticking. He does not have enough time to wait for the team to be restructured. The Cleveland team does not have a single player with any upside and they have no cap space to sign a top free agent. They have to get a lot younger to compete and that is going to take some time. Time that LeBron does not have time to spend.

dboss

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals Empty Re: Chris Broussard: LeBronzo will never happen if Kyrie’s Celtics beat the Cavs in the Eastern Conference Finals

Post by Phil Pressey Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:56 pm

LeBron might stay because he's from Cleveland. Otherwise, he's shown no loyalty twice. Just list all the teams with the cap space and perhaps some which could move cap space to pay him. I assume he'd go to Philly or whichever is the ready made team. Doc will probably be jumping the Clipper ship soon. LeBron to the Lakers?

Cleveland looks like a mess. They look vulnerable. Isaiah better produce big games for them or they might not make the playoffs or get humiliated in an early round.

Then LeBron bails? Sure, why not. It's been his M.O. every time.
Phil Pressey
Phil Pressey

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 am

Hi,
I don't think Lebron stays in Cleveland. It's not the matter of whether they win or loose to Celtics, it's the matter of loosing to GSW, again. I believe, Lebron'd want one more try to beat GSW and, he understands that Cavs, as they currently constructed, have very slim chance to do it. And he doesn't have time to wait for Cavs' reconstruction.
As a FA he can take a paycut and join a team that in his mind have a real chance to win it all.
But, IMHO, Lebron is done. Sure, he's going to be dominant for another year or two. But he won't be able to do anything against the current champs and probably against the upcoming contender from Boston in this time frame. After that he'd go into a sunset.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:18 am

he's a Hollywood producer now.

what better place to end your career , than in LA?
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:56 am

Who cares what Lebron does. The Celtics are building a team to beat the Warriors, Rockets, OKC , Washington, Sixers AND Cleveland.

When they are fully locked and loaded with a stronger Tatum, more mature Brown, a healthy Hayward, another top 5 pick, and Kyrie feeling fully comfortable that this is his team - it wont matter what old men are on the Cavs or any other team. Celtics will roll over all of them.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:45 am

mrkleen09 wrote:Who cares what Lebron does.  The Celtics are building a team to beat the Warriors, Rockets, OKC , Washington, Sixers AND Cleveland.  

When they are fully locked and loaded with a stronger Tatum, more mature Brown, a healthy Hayward, another top 5 pick, and Kyrie feeling fully comfortable that this is his team - it wont matter what old men are on the Cavs or any other team.  Celtics will roll over all of them.

I think Irving is pretty comfortable right now.

Can he get MORE comfortable?

But I do agree,

And we have a couple players that can at least keep bron in check as well as anyone. Come May 2018 we will hopefully be HEALTHY and ready with guns fully loaded !!

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down