jeb
sdceltfan
Sam
RosalieTCeltics
dboss
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post Game Thread - Celtics even series 97-87 over cavs - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Game Thread - Celtics even series 97-87 over cavs

Post by dbrown4 Tue May 11, 2010 9:08 am

I can honestly say I have no idea how the last three games will go. If I were a gambling man, you would have to put your money on the desparate Cavs. But the Celtics are so unpredictable you never know who's going to show up. You can say with about 50% certainty that the winner of Game 5 will win the series. Equally, the road team wins out.

I still think the slight edge has to go to Boston in Game 5. It's going to come down to coaching. That is what will tip the scales. If Doc gets thrown out, it's all part of the plan. If Mike gets thrown out, so will CLE. I'm really beginning to feel for Mike. He's done about as good as you can do being a minion of LeBron's, not a head coach. I hate to say this to all those who think Game 5 is the pivotal game of series, because in most cases, it is. But not in this one. Both teams have been erratic.

Have to watch Game 5 and 6 in Orlando on business of all places!! I'll miss my boys and wife! Go Celtics!!
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post Game Thread - Celtics even series 97-87 over cavs - Page 2 Empty Re: Post Game Thread - Celtics even series 97-87 over cavs

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue May 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Bob - You are right, he has really learned how to "act" the part. Pierce used to be a master at this, it seems that the ref's don't fall for his act anymore.
However, the biggest actor is LeBron. He winces at the slightest bang, bump or fall. I have never seen anyone quite like him. There are times I want to yell and tell him to grow up and act like a man, be the superstar you are, not an actor. Rondo has taken some really bad hits this year and it is a worry that one time he may not get up. Then what? The series is over?

Winning this game will be a big feather in the Celtics cap. I can't wait to see
how they come out of the locker room. They should be loaded for bear.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Dbrown,

You've stated that this won't be the pivotal game. But you don't mention why. Why do you think this game won't be the pivotal game? The Celtics have to win two consecutive games at some point. Whoever wins tonight has to play only .500 ball (including a home game) to close it out. While nothing is assured regardless of the outcome of this game, I call that pivotal.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue May 11, 2010 2:09 pm

Pivotal, but not required.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2