Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:14 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2017/12/comments-from-other-side-bulls-122317.html

by FLCeltsFan

This is Dunn's biggest test yet, against one of NBA's elite point guards. I believe this will be a competitive match just like they did in Cleveland.

I really hope that we can get back to our winning ways vs a struggling Celtics. We even barely lost to LeFlop. Idk what it is but our team is clicking and could hang with the biggest teams in the conference.

Imagine when our rookies really start growing. Pippen took 3yrs before he got better together with Jordan and won 2peat 3peat. I'm not saying our rookies will be like tgem but the way they're hanging with cavs and beating Boston, I could just imagine the havoc they could wreak on the conference in due time.

How fitting it would be to getting a early Christmas present with Holiday and Company wrapping up a win against the Celtics!

Best Christmas ever would be a high draft pick but the Bulls want to keep winning meaningless games so it looks like we'll just spend the next 10 years being mediocre like we've been for the last 20.

Celtics are too strong for Chicago bulls

Easy win Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home 1f601

Should be a loss, but Celtics are reeling a bit, could lay an egg again vs us. But they also may be very motivated from us blowing them out.

Yeah, the thing I'm looking forward to the most is seeing Dunn go against Kyrie. He had his worst game statistically in probably a month last time out, but he was being guarded quite often by Smart, one of the best defenders in the league. Tonight hopefully he'll mostly be guarded by Kyrie, one of the worst defenders in the league.

This isn't true at all anymore. Kyrie has been a decent defender for the Cs.

I see the Celtics getting their sh*t together tonight and beating us, getting our tank back on track as well Smile

In December, the Bulls have been the better team. By a fairly decent margin.

This. If the revenge factor wasn't there, I'd predict a win. But we'll see of the Cs have some pride.

If Bulls beat Celts tonight, clearly a playoff team. 

As good a defender as Dunn can be he will have tough time with Kyrie. He is just too good one on one plus Dunn will be getting screened all game. Toughest assignment next to Curry.

Brad Stevens called the Bulls' half court offense "one of the best in the NBA" in the last 10 games

What does Brad Stevens know? Isn't he aware of small sample size, we've been playing teams who weren't playing well the night we played them, we've been playing teams missing key players, we can't keep shooting this well... Where in the hell is Brad's asterisk?   Comments From The Other Side - vs Bulls, Home Icon_ows.gif.pagespeed.ce.5xOqKkq0Co

Kyrie playing tonight or faking more injuries or whatever to avoid dunn?

Kyrie is so good, but that defense was terrible.

More uncontested shots available for Boston players,easy game for them,something needs to change, go with Nwaba and Portis.

Irving is going to have a layup every time up the floor If the refs keep letting Horford hit Dunn with that moving screen.

If Dunn didn't miss like 4 or 5 shots at the rim or within a few feet, Bulls would have scored 40 and be leading this game. Not much defense being played in this one. Bulls need to get it together and they can hang with this team.

Please Mr Smart, keep shooting those 3s

The one game I actually want them to win so they won't 

Bobby leads the NBA in broken faces and flex celebrations per minute.

What he needs to do is go full heel and trash talk/flex on every team he faces I don’t know if it actually helps his own game, but it will piss the our opponents off which will be fun for us

And there he goes again. Easy layup, he runs into the crowd, yells, and flexes in front of a middle-aged white couple. Embarrassing.

I'm starting to like this Bobby Portis 

You know he aint scared to bully somebody into the rim when he beats up his own teammates good job
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down