+4
swish
dboss
gyso
kdp59
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have a gut feeling........ - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a gut feeling........

Post by gyso Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Ktronic,

I qualified my statement by including players that have holes in their games.  That includes Smart, Davis and Bradley.  You brought up Draymond Green, but I don't think his experience with free agency can be compared to my examples, since Green won Defensive Player of the Year and Most Improved Player in the season before he became a free agent.

Green also had a triple double in the NBA Championship clinching game that season, so your example proves to be less relevant to our conversation in regards to restricted free agents who are not top players.

Your example only suggests that the best restricted free agents don't wait long before getting signed.  I would have to agree with that statement.

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktronic1 Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 pm

gyso wrote:Ktronic,

I qualified my statement by including players that have holes in their games.  That includes Smart, Davis and Bradley.  You brought up Draymond Green, but I don't think his experience with free agency can be compared to my examples, since Green won Defensive Player of the Year and Most Improved Player in the season before he became a free agent.

Green also had a triple double in the NBA Championship clinching game that season, so your example proves to be less relevant to our conversation in regards to restricted free agents who are not top players.

Your example only suggests that the best restricted free agents don't wait long before getting signed.  I would have to agree with that statement.

gyso
Understand. However, in this case, I feel that Marcus is That important to the success of the team. So yes, I elevated him, holes and all.
Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Ktronic1 wrote:
gyso wrote:Ktronic,

gyso
Understand. However, in this case, I feel that Marcus is That important to the success of the team. So yes, I elevated him, holes and all.

Just so you know, I also feel that Marcus is THAT important to the success of the team.  Holes and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 pm

I finally got a "cleansing" today, with the Smart signing!

I feel SO much better now.

What a Face
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2