Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:04 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/04/comments-from-other-side-magic-4719.html

by FLCeltsFan

Today Is a must win. Really don't like our chances in Charlotte.

Isaac is waaaay better than Tatum Crazy but it true

Maybe by the end of their careers but not now. Tatum: offense, really, really good. Defense, good. AI: offense, ok. Defense, really, really good.

We are going to get this W

Hopefully Wade WILL actually retire and Miami will blow it up and start over cause their apparently way over the cap and don’t have the talent to show for it or build a team around. And they’ve had waaay more than their 15 min in the sun while we’re waaay overdue for ours. 😊

I want to see them go into Boston and clinch the division tonight, it’s going to be tough though. I really don’t want a win or go home game with Charlotte.

It would be the Magic way to lose against Charlotte and go home.

We have a long history of winning in Boston when nobody thinks we can....lets do it again!

Frank Kaminsky playing like Larry Bird..... Ok.....

I can't take another year of heartbreak. ****ing Hornets.

I want this. I want to EARN it, not let the Hornets hand it to us. Let’s go!

Least the Nets are beating Pacers which makes it more likely Celtics will rest players

Welp that's it . Hornets win tonight's game just got infinitely more consequential

Gutless team.Detroit has no heart.

Let’s go get this W! I want to clinch TODAY

If we lose tonight we done? We can’t beat the hornets.

Let’s get a W. Detroit deserves out of the playoffs for losing today. Scrubs

This is a huge game, all the other games results have made me nervous

The 42-40 Magic upset the Warriors in the NBA Finals Sounds nice

Boston has essentially clinched the 4th seed with Brooklyn beating Indiana tonight.

Didn't Boston wrap up the 4 seed with the Indiana loss? They should rest Kyrie, he's injury prone.

We need to make sure we dominate on the boards and not allow Boston to get out and run against us. Need to take care of the basketball and be aggressive on offense especially when it comes to attacking the rim.

If Gordon Hayward were still a scrub, I'd be much more confident. With him looking like the All-Star version of Gordon Hayward again though, not feeling it. Prove me wrong, Magic! Nothing would be better than celebrating heading into the playoffs on the Celtics home floor.

Boston has no reason to want to win anymore... They probably want Indiana in the first round anyways

C - Horford is dealing with a sore left knee but is likely to be available for Sunday's matchup against the Magic. PF - Guerschon Yabusele is dealing with a sore left foot but it is unlikely to impede his status for Sunday's matchup against the Magic. The Magic should not be afraid to play physical...if you know what I mean. ; )

Boston is obviously a much better team but they now have home court and basically have "nothing" to play for,

I would seriously consider trading Aaron Gordon if the right deal came along.

that's little Frenchie weasel Fournier sucks. Definitely need to sh** can his a** in the off-season

Tatum done for night!!!!

YESSSSSS!!!!!

They really gave Kyrie a block on Isaac driving to the rim? Lol

Can they please rest Horford? He seems to want this game too much.

Someone guard Morris out at the 3 please

Lol Rozier torches the defense.

People s*** on Rozier as an option and then he makes our guards look silly.

Loss. Can't go down to a team that, in my opinion, will make the ECF by nearly double digits, in their building, and expect to win.

Can Horford rest this game ffs?

This matchup of DJ on Kyrie is going to hurt to watch.

Kyrie is amazing pls don’t torch us

WHY ARE THE CELTICS TRYING? Don't they wanna play the pacers?!!

As long as Horford flinches at a free throw this game I won't care if we win or lose lmfao

Wow a 3 second call that WASNT on us??

Damn no Tatum? that sucks I wanted Isaac to show him up lmao

These Boston announcers oh my god make it stop

Fultz please be the point GOD we need on this team

Can’t let the crowd get behind them, Boston teams feed off of that sh**, I’ve seen it for years

Hayward hasn't missed yet.

Aaron Baynes looks like the leprechaun from the Luck of the Irish

Oh, how I hate Al Snoreford

Horford is a very good player.

I knew Horford would be a problem tonight.

Best player on the Celtics tonight has been Aaron Gordon so far

Rozier is killing us

Boston's caught a couple of lucky bounces.

We are actually so much better than Boston. The 2 minute run shows we will kick their a**es in the second half.

Totally agree. If we come out with the energy, like this is a playoff game and I think it is, I do not see Boston matching us. Indiana loss could work in our favor. Boston may not see this as a must win and we should. 30 minutes of all out heart and determination=a win.

We're only down 4. Thank GOD the Celtics just started playing lazy out of nowhere

We should be down by like 15 right now. Celtics will regret not putting us away

What is the chance of a Magic win here tonight ? And it's ok to be honest.

Based on talent and matchups - 80% we win.

I wonder how much Isaac would score per game if we let him shoot as much as the Celtics let Tatum shoot? Or if we ran him a play?

Celtics are not playing well, we just gotta score.

Celtics gotta let us have this one so we can knock off the sixers in the first round

Celtics are stupid for playing their starters

Unfortunate injuries for them, blessings for us lol

$5 Smart is faking

I don't like injuries and all but, this is really a meaningless game for Boston. Could have been avoided.

It really is. Having Brown, Horford and whoever else it was under injury clouds before the game but then putting them in seems weird when you would think they'd be in preservation mode with playoffs right around the corner.

First Tatum now Smart, they should rest for the playoffs. They're gonna need it against them Pacers

Smart is covered in so much fat there’s no way he’s actually hurt Edit- I take it back but he’s still fat

Get smart out wtf Boston I'm serious now give a dang about your guys man. Hes a human being!!!

Celtics are ****ing DUMB to try and get Smart back in there. Smdh avoidable injuries pi** me off

That's why u don't play important players in unimportant games

I obviously feel bad for smart and hope we gets better but that's what happens when you play starters in virtually meaningless games

We are playing for our playoff lives (or we should be at least), while Boston only has the hope of a 50 win season and sharpening their team before the playoffs as motivation…

CELTICS BEWARE of the Magic's Spell!! Your players are starting to drop like FLIES!! GIVE UP on this game before you lose EVEN MORE!!!

Love this energy. Beating the Celtics on loose balls and rebounds. If Ross can get hot game is over. We can get this!

Break their spirit. Injuries to Tatum and Smart may convince them to pack it in.

I'm not sure we are much better with the Celtics bench getting big minutes...they do well with big minutes.

With injuries to Smart and Tatum, the Celtics are mentally mailing it in.

Kyrie is back in. Why?

After Smart and Tatum going down, I expect the Celtics intensity to drop a lot this quarter

Boston hates to remember... We closed the old and legendary Boston Garden with a win and Horace had the final basket!

It’s getting physical and refs are letting some of it go Playoffs will be interesting for players like Vooch if physical play is permitted

Boston... Thugball… thanks refs!!!

Regarding that offensive foul on Kyrie Every player of the opposing team should be allowed at least one elbow to the face of Kyrie for his flat-earth beliefs

We celebrated too soon.

Kyrie got this on lock.

Hope Smart is ok but this is good for the Magic. He's been torching us at the 3 point line.

Which would be a baffling statement in 2017.

It used to drive me crazy when he hit threes against us when he was bad at threes.

Dear God, I don't care if we get swept in the first round so long as we make it back to the playoffs (I do care tho).

C'mon Celtics, just rest your damn starters

Ha they fouled TRoss three times on the three point line tonight

Yeah that wasnf a foul but I doubt it’ll affect the Celtics season that much

It’s pretty simple Boston, let us win or we hurt your players

I've always wondered how it's like to have Curry on your team. Thank you, T Ross

Is Brad Stevens clearing out the bench?

The problem with the Celtics clearing out the bench is that they have another run of starters

Brad Steven's has lost something

I don't even know anymore bro.

Lost his touch.

Coach. We aren't the team guaranteed 4th don't play the reserves

They're playing their starters and we have deep bench in. Come on Clifford.

Refs trying to screw us at the end of a game? Typical

If you told me Theis was taking 3s in the clutch I would laugh. Hahahahaha

I’m starting to get a little happy but I know my magic we’re gonna lose this game somehow
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down