Boston Celtics rumors 2019: Jaylen Brown received four-year, $80 million offer, but Brown wants more (report)

+9
mrkleen09
dbrown4
Vankisa
jrleftfoot
tardust
wideclyde
NYCelt
dboss
bobheckler
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Boston Celtics rumors 2019: Jaylen Brown received four-year, $80 million offer, but Brown wants more (report) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Celtics rumors 2019: Jaylen Brown received four-year, $80 million offer, but Brown wants more (report)

Post by Shamrock1000 Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:21 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:Hallelujah. This kid gets better every year. Wish I could say the same about Tatum. Saw some quotes from Marcus Morris today. He didn't want to trash Kyrie, but he indicated  that his moods overwhelmed the locker room at times. They should be so much more fun to watch now!
Hey JR where did you see those quotes?

Was wondering the same thing about the Morris quotes. Here is the link to the original source. Confirms what a lot of us were saying last year.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/ny-marcus-morris-kyrie-irving-boston-celtics-locker-room-20191021-cisa6tvjzrh3blaitezvhymnh4-story.html

Shamrock1000

Back to top Go down

Boston Celtics rumors 2019: Jaylen Brown received four-year, $80 million offer, but Brown wants more (report) - Page 2 Empty Re: Boston Celtics rumors 2019: Jaylen Brown received four-year, $80 million offer, but Brown wants more (report)

Post by jrleftfoot Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:15 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
jrleftfoot wrote:Hallelujah. This kid gets better every year. Wish I could say the same about Tatum. Saw some quotes from Marcus Morris today. He didn't want to trash Kyrie, but he indicated  that his moods overwhelmed the locker room at times. They should be so much more fun to watch now!
Hey JR where did you see those quotes?
      I think in the NY Post, Cow. Shitty paper, but decent Sports Section
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Morris basically said that Kyrie was treated differently because of his star status, and that stuff revolved around his moods.To me, it was more an indictment of Stevens or the organization than it was of Irving, but that's just my perspective. He wasn't throwing stones, just responding to a question about the Knicks prospects and how they could avoid the pitfalls that ruined last year's Cs. He said that the Knicks players were on equal footing----I think people are underestimating the positive effect Walker's humility replacing Irving's egocentrism will have on our guys. We shall see.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:27 pm

Thanks guys

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by jrleftfoot Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:17 pm

You're very welcome , cow. Someday, I will learn to copy and paste---lol jocolor
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2