Kanter out Empty Re: Kanter out

Post by dboss Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:53 pm

https://sports.yahoo.com/celtics-injury-report-enes-kanter-195632432.html
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Kanter, Romeo and Tacko are out. Romeo, from what I understand, is almost back. Tacko is still in the NBA's concussion protocol from walking into a low doorway. He needs to walk slower or always watch where he's going. The world was not built for men his size.

Well, we wanted to see what Poirier can do. Here's where we'll probably get that chance. Who else will be able to play 7'1" 255# Marc Gasol?

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by tardust Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:18 pm

bobheckler wrote:Kanter, Romeo and Tacko are out.  Romeo, from what I understand, is almost back.  Tacko is still in the NBA's concussion protocol from walking into a low doorway.  He needs to walk slower or always watch where he's going.  The world was not built for men his size.

Well, we wanted to see what Poirier can do.  Here's where we'll probably get that chance.  Who else will be able to play 7'1" 255# Marc Gasol?

bob

I hope we can give RW some quality minutes and he plays well. Ibaka seems like he always plays well against us . Gasol was off last game so he will probably have a good game tomorrow nite.
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:06 pm

tardust wrote:
bobheckler wrote:Kanter, Romeo and Tacko are out.  Romeo, from what I understand, is almost back.  Tacko is still in the NBA's concussion protocol from walking into a low doorway.  He needs to walk slower or always watch where he's going.  The world was not built for men his size.

Well, we wanted to see what Poirier can do.  Here's where we'll probably get that chance.  Who else will be able to play 7'1" 255# Marc Gasol?

bob

I hope we can give RW some quality minutes and he plays well.  Ibaka seems like he always plays well against us .  Gasol was off last game so he will probably have a good game tomorrow nite.  

tardust,

Williams on Ibaka would be a good matchup, I'd like to see that one. Williams on Gasol? Hmmm.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by BingBang! Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:35 pm

Hyperextended in the first half. Must have stiffened up overnight.
BingBang!
BingBang!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down