Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:07 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2019/12/comments-from-other-side-pistons-122019.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My preferences are in bold.  Which are yours?

Go Shi**y Team Go, and **** the Celtics

I want to see Sekou lock up Jayson Tatum.

I hate the Cs man If we somehow pull off a win that’d be crazy

Rest? Wtf Luke is out because of REST? REST?!?! We’re 11-17...

It’s tendinitis man, they’re resting him so he doesn’t become Reggie Jackson part 2

Gonna be a 30 point loss

Just imagine If we had last year Blake with this team that would be cool

Would still be a mediocre team

This is going to be a slaughter

Yes for Celtics

As a part of "Team Tank" I acknowledge this team is going to win some games along the way. Might as well be against the Celtics.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home Bill-laimbeer-larry-bird_medium

Every new game thread feels like another kick in the nuts. Loss.

It's a kick in the nuts because there's little hope. No stockpile of draft picks, no apparent plans to trade the "core" to rebuild this thing, and an owner who wants that 8th seed more than anything else in the world. The whole organization is a joke and it's fooled itself into thinking somehow this group can be relevant when all evidence points to the contrary.

I have to know…was Dre’s eye inflammation contagious and did Maaaahcus Smaaaart catch it?

I hate that New England accent Everyone with it sounds like they’re on Family Guy and are as ridiculous as Family Guy.

Tacko Fall is active!!!!!

I'm officially checked out for the season. And it isn't even Christmas. Please let someone wake up in this organization and realize it's time to blow it up.

Dre is playing..I think it's a loss. By the way Celtics have interest in Dre. (MY NOTE: News to me...)

Hey, we have a lead We didn’t lead at any point in the last game, did we?

Kinda nice when Blake isn't there to slow the offence to a crawl. Sit him until he’s healthy.

It’s crazy how Hayward’s injury derailed the Celtics

Lmao smoked some Boston fan in the head

I like to think this was his intention.

Bruce Brown plunking this guy in Row G in the head with the pass sums up this Pistons season so far. #Pistons #Celtics #DetroitBasketball pic.twitter.com/zaFMeqz1gv
— Mike A (@mikea71) December 21, 2019

Dre sure misses a lot of close shots. Not sure if he's trying to get more rebounds or he's just bad at making them.

Probably just not as easy as it looks on TV

Markieff has been amazing this year Good trade bait

Morris with 8 points in three minutes

Revenge for Mook

Andre needs to lose weight He used to be so bouncy in his first few years. Now he’s playing in cement boots.

Drummond playing shi**y defense as usual

So the Celtics play their rookie but we can't play ours?

Dre getting beat for a board by enes freaking kanter

To be fair kanter is a great rebounder

Pistons decided for Christmas they were going to give the Celtics the ball. A LOT!

Tatum getting whatever he wants

Drummond trying his moves against good defenses is pretty embarrassing.

Tatum is pretty legit

*Whispers* Is Thon having a good game? Blink once for yes, twice for no.

Thon saw his boy Giannis emasculate lebron last night, so you know he's fired up.

We’re only down 2 to a great team with most our starters out.

I was at the Drive/Red Claws game this past Sunday. Sekou outplayed Romeo Langford by far

Thon did destroy the Celtics in the playoffs a couple years ago, maybe he only unleashes his full powers against them

This would be a classic game for the Pistons to win for literally no reason besides giving the fan base hope they can take away later

I don't understand how these lineups aren't used to playing with each other If you’re on a team with both Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose, you practice lineups where they aren’t playing. Just common sense there.

The Celtics are playing their C lineup lol

I’m praying Morris fouls out so we have to play Sekou

Casey challenged that so he wouldn’t have to play Sekou lol

Whats the record for turnovers in a game? Think we can get it?

If Brad Stevens and Pete Buttigieg traded places for a day would anyone notice?

This team is so frustrating to watch this year...

The Piston fan said for the 10th season in a row

The sad thing is that as shi**y as we are, we're still like maybe 2 games out of the 8th seed. (MY NOTE: aka "NBA mediocrity)

Isnt that hilarious? The low end of the east is REAALLY LOW

New fast break defense invented by Kemba. Just barrel roll in front of the guy with the ball and he'll be forced to either trip over you to draw the foul and hurt himself or travel

Almost half of their points are off turnovers. Idk how the pistons are only down 8

I know the Celtics are very good but they look like a ****ing G league team

I feel like a bad fan here but... I’m lost with this team. I’m having a real hard time staying positive.

Embrace the impending Doum Season is done.

We've been getting out-athleted a lot tonight

Celtics have Wannamaker and Pistons don't want a Maker

why is Dre laughing..you're down 12 pts. It's stuff like that that gets on my nerves.

it's the little moments like that Where he’s unaware of how it looks, which get fans to desire him outbound for anything they can get in trade.

I noticed that a few times this year with Andre when the team is losing bad. Hes smiling and laughing and I'm about to pop a blood vessel just as a fan. Makes me question why I care.

Jaylen brown doing his Reggie Miller impression

Brown has been playing trash all year but of course once he plays us he does this.

He’s could be an all star this season lol

He’s been pretty good this year tho

I mean trash compared to what they paid him. (MY NOTE: If he's an All-Star he's a steal at that $)

The pistons are not a good team. I won't be mad if they lose a lot this year and get a good draft pick.

Dre stripping Kemba hahaha. Highlight of the night.

If we lose by less than 10 I’m good (MY NOTE: You're not good...)

Why doesn’t Dre dunk every time?

Because it’s embarrassing when you miss one.

Lol. Three guys watching as Theis goes around them for the putback.

Thatd be cool if drummond could play defense on this Celtics center

Boston certainly looks legit This group plus Smart and Hayward, Williams…

So this is what tanking looks like In case it wasn’t clear. I don’t know if they ARE tanking, on purpose at least. But it looks like this.

This game has been absolute torture to watch. Hayward can't play, Kemba can't hit a shot and has a million turnovers, and we're getting blown off the floor. Kennard gets a pass from me, and Blake can't control his injury issues, but the defense and ball handling has been atrocious for the Pistons tonight.

Dre for Jaylen Brown. Boston wants a center. (MY NOTE: EN. OH.)

This is like division 1 going against a community college

I want Tacko Fall too at this point.

Tacko vs Thon. Give us some entertainment to end the night.

Theis >Dre?

I value my sanity so I am not watching this game anymore I’ll be back for the game that they should win but will lose

with Luke and Wood, this game is winnable

They laid down and died like a sick dog This one’s on the players for 0 heart against a hated rival. They can’t even be bothered to get up for this game, either. that’s how disconnected this team is from reality.

Dre would be perfect for Boston (MY NOTE: EN. OH. Rinse and Repeat until thought is flushed)

He honestly would be if Stevens could keep him in his lane. Kemba Dre PNR would be deadly, and his interior presence is solid. I wouldn’t be surprised if Dre ends up there in a year or two

Dre is the absolute worst when the Pistons get a 2nd chance on offense. Dude gets the ball and acts like there's 5 seconds on the shot clock and does something stupid

Is anyone else hella annoyed by how loud the Celtics stadium is

So is Drummond always this pathetic or is it just tonight? I mean he's seriously wasted so many possessions this game

How come so many players have to have their breakout games against Detroit teams?

Celtics are in 2nd place and have both their rookie 1st rd draft picks to get experience. Pistons are 11-18, down 25, and Casey still has his regulars in while Sekou sits on the bench…

The difference between a smart coach and a dunce Just the fact that Rose is still in down 25 on first night of b2b is telling enough.

100-73/wow I’m actually floored by how bad our team is. I can’t look away. It’s against our greatest rival, and they’re getting owned this hard. Breathtaking tank-tastic failure

Their defense was suffocating from the get go.

All right y’all time for a 27 point comeback against Boston let’s gooooo

I swear if Tacko gets put in before Sekou gets back...

Someone explain to me why Celtics got kemba instead of Detroit (MY NOTE: Haven't you been paying attention?)

I know this is obvious, but Tacko is ****ing huge

I have to imagine the crowd is putting immense pressure on tacko which isn't good for the rookie

Never thought Thon could look so short

Celtic bench is laughing at the pistons. What a laughing stock.

I totally underrated how much better Kemba would fit with the Celtics than Kyrie.

Kanter has 18 boards. Yikes. We are really bad.

Dre got owned.

At least we get to see Tacko Fall too.

I'm more excited to see Tako than the pistons. I have to turn off the TV now.

Tacko fastbreak lol

Tacko legit lookin like black Darko

Hack a Tacko?

Dre is not a leader. he's still an immature low IQ player. Trade his a**.

If they're not calling up Boston after this game and trying to work out a deal, Then we truly have no hope.

In case anyone wonders, the pistons were blown out.

Rule of thumb is if you're a bad team then you better at least be entertaining. Pistons are bad, boring, lazy and heartless.  The fans don't care cause the players don't. This team needs to be gutted.

These game threads are starting to feel like when the band just accepts their death and starts playing music while the Titanic sinks

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home

Post by atcross Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:25 pm

Wow, you have to think these fans really hate their team. I don't think I saw a single complaint about the refs.

atcross

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home

Post by Ktronic1 Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Go Shi**y Team Go, and **** the Celtics

Dre sure misses a lot of close shots. Not sure if he's trying to get more rebounds or he's just bad at making them.

I value my sanity so I am not watching this game anymore I’ll be back for the game that they should win but will lose

Ktronic1
Ktronic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down