Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 3/18/24

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 3/18/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 3/18/24

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:33 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/03/comments-from-other-side-pistons-31824.html

by FLCeltsFan

As if We Didn't Get Kicked in the Shamrocks Enough Yesterday....

This would be the most improbable win of the season, if we pull it off.

Svi Revenge Game!

This is set up to be an absolute pummeling

Wow. even I don’t think we’ll beat them that badly. They should be able to keep it competitive at home

Would be nice if we could push them like the last game in Boston but somehow I doubt that happens.

So if we’re playing against their second string we have a chance Laughing

I'm not sure it increases our chance that much. This team will be unpredictable and hungry. And a lot of teams underestimate them.

If our guys had pride, they would try to kick their a**. We've seen this many times before. Detroit has become a place to manage your load.

Goku beat the Ginyu force on namek. We can beat the Celtics in Boston. It’s been done before. This will be the second greatest upset in the universe.

remember, Lakers without LeBron beat the Celtics  Cavs without Donovan Mitchell beat the Celtics, we have more reason than you'd think to win this game

So Ausar has been dealing with asthma??? I thought he was dealing with a common cold. Guess that makes more sense as to why it's taking him a long time to return.

Any chance Ausar messed up his lungs free basing?.

So who do we see alive first, Ausar or Kate Middleton?

Tatum out tonight cuz he's a fraud and afraid of the L

guys hypothetically speaking (of course) what if we were to win this game? in Madison square garden? could you imagine?

Would never happen because the Celtics don’t play at msg

Winning by 20 plus you’re welcome

I feel Sasser get a career high tonight.

I would guess we're going to challenge for the all time worst loss, but we seem to be into doing the unexpected. So, uh, just a normal bad loss then.

How do we let Prichard get the fast break😭

If we lose by less than 20 I will be impressed

If the Celtics just never score again I like our chances!

My prediction is 6 players from the Celtics get ejected and we still lose.

Maybe try defense Pistons...

We can't keep helping off Porzingas that much

We can and we will! And it will work terribly.

Svi sighting 👀

guys we're basically shooting better currently hang the banner

Didn’t take long for Kornet to outrebound Wiseman

Why is Fournier playing for both teams

am i imagining it or is boston's crowd always so dead  maybe its cuz theyre playing detroit   our crowds are way more live than this

Malachi Flynn making a great argument of why we shouldn't give him anymore minutes

Would much rather have killian than that bum Flynn

Malachi Flynn should be sent to China

This game is a complete joke

Also please stop making Kornet look good

refs aint calling anything da**

we are still in the game. so it's a statement! take that celtics. I think they are going to start tanking when this one is ended!

This group of Pistons score 28 this quarter on the Celtics...   Doesn't bode well for the Celtics in the playoffs...

Flynn ballin' out...Just like I predicted..!

Fournier and White need to guard one another...

Malachi Flynn is the most frustrating Piston I've watched so far this year and that's saying something

Dribble, dribble, dribble oh sh** I'm stuck you try with no time.

HAHAHAHA, the small business of the game is black skincare. They gave out product to a specific row and it showed a bunch of white people, because Boston.

Pritchard, the well known Piston killer!

Fournier made a shot and now he thinks he’s curry

Their stretch four is better than ours.

What is this team? What am I watching? This is beyond sad.

Wow Evan wtf was that?? Not even the broad side of the barn...

Fournier is such a bad teammate

Forced a Boston timeout 🔥🔥🔥

Question I've always wondered about...  Why are they pronounced the 'Seltic's' instead of the 'Keltic's'?  All of Ireland (and me) wants to know.

Why are they struggling to keep Kornet off the boards.

Maybe we should contest wide open threes...

This team is trash

Kornet shows the value of having an actual NBA level backup center. Wiseman might be more athletic but Kornet is able to physically dominate him with strength and technique.

Celtics stream is unbearable

there doesn't seem to be any structure at all, its like monty said "this games an L, just go out and have some fun"

Uncle Fester aka Derrick White is shooting da** near nothing but three’s like it’s practice

u can hear peoples thoughts, this crowsd is so uninterested

Hey Evan, next time you're stuck like that, just punt the ball into the crowd

Get Evan out and put in the ball boy or some sh** dude is playing horrible..

4 years of rebuilding and it looks like we’re 10 years away from the Celtics who don’t even have their best player.

White with 10 shots from distance so far (5 makes). He's not holding back

Eject Brown, let him rest!

Wait if it's a landing spot foul isn't there a technical free throw? Or is that only against the pistons

Maybe Boston will lose in the first round and decide they need to move off of Jaylen Brown’s contract this summer

So the highlight of the game so far...'My beer...'

Down 13 to Jaylen Brown & Derrick White & a bunch of random dudes from the Y

Some of those randoms would start for us

Fournier thinks hes hot sh** with all these contested side jump 3pt attempts. Someone tell him that "all net" implies it went through the top of the rim

White nearly has a triple double at half lmao

Idc it’s the Celtics, our team is really getting on my nerves

Trends in by-quarter scoring and a second half prediction:
Pistons: 28/18/8/-2 final score: 52
Celtics: 31/28/25/22 final score: 106
At least we won't lose by 73!

Thibs absolutely hated Fournier and Monty loves him and that right there is the tale of two franchises.

Can we try defense?

it's really great to watch a celtics off season practice, I couldn't have the opportunity if I wasn't a pistons fan

Can we just forfeit

Jalen Duren given all sorts of space, he doesn't have any idea what to do with it

Ivey just needs to go sit down. Low effort on defense, low effort on offense. Really doing it all

Why the he** am I watching this?

Because you, like the rest of us, are a sicko

What diagnoses can I find for the mental illness that it takes to watch this product every night

Science has been investigating since the dawn of man...

I don't know the name of the illness but the cure is watching the good old VHS tapes from when we were good.

Jaylen Brown doing everything with his left hand all of a sudden🤣

refs have been pretty good ngl

Svi revenge game?

This team has zero discipline and near zero basketball IQ

At this point Monty wants out

Brown getting in game reps with his left against the motor city cruise

Offer Brad Stevens double his salary to take over for Troy this offseason

Pretty sure he denied a $80 million/4 year contract from IU to stay with the celtics

Where can we find a Jaylen Brown?

New question of the game...Will the Pistons reach 80 points..?

Fourth quarter is our quarter! we've got them right where we want them for our glorious comeback

Favorite Piston of the game...The rookie who's name I can neither spell or pronounce

I would accept if they just wrote us a loss for this game, and not allow it to be played

Wiseman is out there getting out rebounded by Jaden Springer. Just a joke of a basketball player

If you take away the 10 more 3s they've made than us, we would be in the lead

Pritchard says 11 threes...

At least we learned that Ausar is neither dead nor kidnapped by Albanian traffickers.

Got clowned by Jordan Walsh

how this team cannot beat celtics beyond me!

Celtics lead the NBA in bald white guys..  (MY NOTE:  If he's talking about Jordan, he's not white)

Where can we find a Jaylen Brown? Pritchard?

Did the Celtics win this match or did the Pistons lose it?

Yes

The two teams weren’t even playing the same sport

The Celtics are good at basketball. The Pistons are bad at basketball.

14-68 over our last 82, we're trending in the right direction

I'm just happy that we won the 4th screwed all the people who picked boston to win all quarters.

Two pages of "We're going to get blown out" posts ending with two pages of "I can't believe we got blown out" posts..

The Celtics had an all-female broadcast, and they did quite a good job. Gave plenty of praise to the other team, handled things with balance and professionalism.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down