Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/12/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/12/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/12/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:59 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/02/comments-from-other-side-pistons-21221.html

by FLCeltsFan

watching a 6-19 has never been more fun, absolutely love the direction Weaver is taking this team in

I had a premonition. This is Blake’s injury game. He got tangled up with Theis and popped his shoulder. We also get smashed.

Put a bet on this. Odds are probably 1-500 on that one.

I suggested Josh Jackson playing PG for the rest of the season as a way to lose more and make him a lot better.

Wayne may never make a shot again.

Celtics are a good example of a rebuild done right. I hope detroit takes notes

Last night we couldn’t buy a call and now we cannot stop getting called for soft shit

Celtics announcers think we’re gonna trade jerami grant gtfo of here

This celtics announcer really just said we gotta ship out Grant bc he wont fit our time line

Dumba**, but he works for boston so what do you expect

Ojeleye absolutely abusing Blake Griffin

Watching our starting lineups is my least favourite part of this team

Boston is going to the FT line a bunch tonite

Yo this rim is rigged

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Theis is going to get absolutely abused by Embiid. This Celtics team won’t go very far.

Josh swatting away the Celtic dudes hand away trying to help him up lmao

The Celtics commentators are big fans of Grant It is like the whole broadcast is focused on Grant. "He would look good in green" etc-etc.

I think its highly unprofessional by the Celtics broadcast to say pistons should trade grant n especially them.

Its the celtics...

Blake literally has to get hit with a hammer for him to get a call, totally ridiculous

Saddiq just beasted Grant Williams

Smith looking like Raymond Felton out there lmao

Can Casey put in saben lee for 2 minutes just so he can get his poster and then go back to the bench?

Kinda crazy that Cade Cunningham is bigger then Tatum, 6'8 with a 7'2 wingspan

Listening to the Boston broadcast and Marcus Smart has been with the broadcast team this quarter. He is so absurdly polite and complimentary. He says the Pistons are so good at finding their 3 point shooters. He has effusive praise for Bey and Grant. The Pistons aren't quite the championship contender he's making them out to be, but nice guy, Marcus Smart.

Saddiq Bey destroying Boston lmao

Marcus Smart Is in awe of Saddiq

Casey put wayne in because he aint no b**ch, he wants to up the degree of difficulty to get a win

Taking Jaylen Brown off Blake and onto Saddiq is a nice compliment for Bey

Looks like wayne has been selected to ensure the tank

Wayne missed two straight 3 and gave up an open 3 on the other end, #TankCommander

Shoutout to Ellington for killing our momentum with his trash misses and no defense

Grant jumps into Pritchard instead of shooting over him there, not of fan of some of his shot selection the past few games.

Lmao our vets really are the best tank commanders.

Casey with the master tank strategy: Let Bey and Stew get some touches before throwing in Wayne to let Boston go on a run before the half. Can't be winning these games!

Can't execute a 2 for 1 any better than Boston did.

Ellington would start on most contenders.

That is the party line and we're sticking to it until after the trade deadline.

That was in jest I was mocking someone else who stated that.

Casey is so confusing to me. It seems like he knows the right decision and then runs in the exact opposite direction

If the Celtics announcers think you made a bad call in their favor, you must be trash

Yo i used to love Scal, but he's kind of an a**hole i'm now realising.

I don't care because we're in danger of winning, but this ref crew is pretty terrible.

Hate how these challenges slow the game down but something needs to keep the clown refs in check

Man Minnesotas about to lose again.

I don’t understand how you could tank for so long and still be so garbage, especially with 2 number 1 picks

They need a sniper from 3 to complement KAT, they need Wayne Ellington

Wayne with the assist for the Celtics, get him the f*** outta the game please

How is Ellington still out there? Does he have a minimum minutes per game clause in his contract or something?

This game physical

Griffin makes me 😡😡😡

Bey over Ellington to start the second half is the move, right?

Did the team fire Casey? Then you have your answer.

I hope they did. Has a coach ever been fired mid game?

I really like the way Ellington plays

Laughing

Even without Heinsohn... The Celtics broadcasters manage to still be obnoxious

Negative 1 million Tommy points.

I actually grew to like Heinsohn after awhile. I understood his schtick, and thought it was funny.

+5 Tommy points.

I’m fine with beating contenders in the league as long as their fanbases suck

And announcers

their announcers are respecting us though

Tbf their announcers have been praising our rookies

Pistons rookies and beasting the Celtics can you name a more iconic duo?

Blake has taken more charges than Ellington has points lol

Hopefully we can still lose this thing

I don't know; it's like the kids smell blood in the water. They're not letting up.

NBA players gets swiped in the face and they go down like they took a bullet

Jaylen Brown is a good player but does he whine constantly for calls

Do we have to let the celtics hit us with that stupid cane on their logo to get a call?

Blake is so washed. Sad. Daniel Theis just manhandled him.

Bey: 0 FGA since scoring his 27th point....

ITS TANKING TIME!

Celtics fans think the refs are being exclusively unfair to them lmfao

Only games I’ve bet against the pistons this year so far on draftkings have been the celtics tonight and Nets earlier this week, can this forum start a gofundme to help me bet against the Pistons more?

Shoot more threes Theis

Seriously brown shut up and quit whining for calls, embarrassing behavior

casey is so good at tanking

Good tank job by Casey taking Bey out haha we don't need wins like this

Will the Celtics take our offer of a victory?

Have I mentioned. Blake is soooooo washed.

Part of me is thinking this is some type of coaching strategy to get us in close games and see if the young guys can dig us out with no time left to teach them to close out games That’s the only explanation I can think of

Casey is a f***ing embarrassment of a coach, an absolute embarrassment

Unless he is absolutely committed to the tank lol

Casey wants to lose

Boston is on another level defensively right now

Can't believe just days ago people were debating whether Tom Brady was the greatest athlete of all time when Saddiq was here all along

Bey didn't get the tank memo. That's why Casey refused to put him back in.

Leave Daniel Theis on an island every time down please lmao

Celtics and LA are about the only teams I don’t want the tank to occur against. Milwaukee too but that’s solely because we cannot beat them ever.

lmao this is for the 80s

We turn into Super Saiyans when we play playoff teams

Bruh Casey actually put Wayne Ellington in to close 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fade for Cade

The Tank™

Why did Brad Stevens challenge that and why did he seem stunned when it was not overturned?

Boston are like the Packers, shocked when they don’t get all the home cooking

Love the grittiness in this game from both teams. Play hard D and hit them if you can’t.

We gonna win this. Meh.

Cheer up and soak in the angry Celtics fans

Boston really thought they could try for 3 minutes at the end of the game and win. Pathetic team

I'm getting concerned about this team's ability to execute the tank.

Yeah me too and that top 5 pick is so important for our future

Yeah I don’t under stand how Washington and Minnesota can win so few times. I keep expecting them to string some victories together and buy us some space, still expect it but it’s worrying

Sh** we won. This team can't even tank right. I wish the top teams would stop underestimating us and play right. Seems we beat every one of them.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/12/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Home, 2/12/21

Post by Ktron Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:20 pm

THEY ARE MADDER THAN ME IN DETROIT BECAUSE THEY WON

Yeah I don’t under stand how Washington and Minnesota can win so few times. I keep expecting them to string some victories together and buy us some space, still expect it but it’s worrying

Casey put wayne in because he aint no b**ch, he wants to up the degree of difficulty to get a win

Sh** we won. This team can't even tank right. I wish the top teams would stop underestimating us and play right. Seems we beat every one of them.

Bey didn't get the tank memo. That's why Casey refused to put him back in.

Good tank job by Casey taking Bey out haha we don't need wins like this

Only games I’ve bet against the pistons this year so far on draftkings have been the celtics tonight and Nets earlier this week, can this forum start a gofundme to help me bet against the Pistons more?

Lmao our vets really are the best tank commanders.

Casey with the master tank strategy: Let Bey and Stew get some touches before throwing in Wayne to let Boston go on a run before the half. Can't be winning these games!

Ktron

Back to top Go down