Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:08 pm

Would it be ethical to throw two consecutive games to the same team?

Glad our big 4 are sitting out, I'd try to limit Moz, TT and Shump's minutes too. At least there won't be any talk about if we're actually trying to win today like there was Friday.

Perkins will lead the Cavs in one statistic parameter - PF with 6

Good game to skip. Need to rest up too as a fan for the playoffs.

65-100 Boston wins in a nail biter

Cavs probably won't crack 70 points.

This lineup might actually be better defensively than our usual starting lineup

Delly starting, Shump too.

Omg kill me

listening to opposing broadcasters, when they praise the Cavs, you realize it's real admiration

They have very partisan broadcasters. They remind me of the Cav's broadcasters. They realize they're getting a gift and don't care; they just want to make the playoffs.

What are the odds that we don't score in the quarter?...In the game?

Delly posterized by Zeller :chuckle:

We are hilariously terrible.

It would be so cool if we won this game, but look who is on the floor today. My goodness, talk about shitty as players on the court for us.

What if the Cavs win anyways? Plan fail.

Cavs 18-4 run. My god, I hope we play this team in the 1st round

This game has more runs than my last trip to Mexico

Will we see the worse big man tandem ever play together in Perkins and Haywood? It'd be like having two flag poles on the floor.

Man the Celtics are terrible at finishing and they've been going at Harris and Delly lol

Lol Thomas bounced off perk

Perkins regressed so much. At one point he was the MVP of that Boston Celtics team with KG. Now it's like he's D-League material.

Isiah driving on Perk, hilarious.

Perk the defensive juggernaut.

The Celtics should be ashamed. We throw out this sad excuse for a lineup while they're giving it all trying to make the playoffs, and yet we're still beating them.

Maybe we can get some point Perk. Now that would be entertaining

Did you see perk’s nine step travel on shaqtin a fool? LOL its like he’s playing some other sport out there

That was the greatest thing ever. And the ref just…….watched him do it!

This was supposed to be a free gift to the playoffs lol

The no name Cavs are hanging with a playoff team throught the fisrt qtr. - you have to applaud that effort...

Our rebounds against their shooting. If we cut down our turnovers,we'll win.

We don't want to win this game. Give me a cake walk to the title please and thank you. We'll lose tonight, as planned.

Brad Stevens should be coach of the year getting this group to the playoffs.

Looks like the refs are already resorting to aiding the Celtics here lol.

We are better with Perkins on the floor, instead of LeBron. You can tell. Any basketball purist will tell you that too.  (MY NOTE:  And anybody with the basketball IQ of a snow pea will tell you you're an idiot)

This game is bordering on being a crime against humanity.

Marion is so bad, I can't believe he was a starter at the beginning of the season.

"Replay Center" is like a free vacation. Seriously, they should show refs view on the big screen. I don't trust NBA refs.

The Boston Celtics have the first female NBA basketball player on their team, in Kelly.

Olenyk is the whitest dude to ever play this game.

I mean there could be a guy playing with a Klan hood on and he wouldn't be as white as Olenyk.

Also the most girly looking dude ever. I keep thinking he is the historical first woman NBA player. Garghh!

The most feminine looking white dude I've ever seen in my life too.

I know I'm not saying anything new, but blatt would be a terrific coach for a team that would actually play his style of ball and run his offensive sets.

Boston has gone nuclear from the outside.

I wish we didn’t have to give up Zeller he would’ve been such a nice backup center on this team

Let's play a drinking game. Every time we miss, take a shot.

That last 0-10 almost put me under the table ... Time for a new bottle, but I can't drive to get one. Shit!

If this was our team all year, I am not sure we'd win 8 games.

Can't wait until we have a better bench next season.

Wow these bench scrubs are horrible. 9 points for one quarter?!? Griffin needs to take a long look at this for next year. We have the worst bench I've seen in a long time!

About all we'll get is aging ring chasers. That's the downside of a 'big three.'  (MY NOTE:  But if your GM is as good as Trader Danny, that's all you'll need)

It's amazing how many players that are in the NBA collecting good paychecks, that have no business playing in this league.

We're on pace for 60 and a 50 point loss. I think everyone knows we're throwing it.

So this is how a Knicks fan feels…

The real question is could Kentucky/Duke/Wisconsin beat this team we're throwing out there right now? :chuckle:

They could probably beat the team the Celtics are throwing out there.

Like these jerseys the Celtics are wearing. Green on silver? Oh man.

Not having a point guard makes Smart look like a decent defender

We should remember Boston playing to make the playoffs while we're just saving energy for them. Don't think the score would be this bad if our bench had something to play for.

I think it would, cause our bench is bad; iirc they are still near the bottom of the dumps, been that way all season. I know ppl are just trying to be optimistic, but I can't dismiss what I am seeing, sorry.

Although I know this game means nothing, we have to be concerned about our bench. Pretty bad. No surprise because it's been that way all year. Sigh. Just in case you forgot that we're not actually a deep team...(MY NOTE:  I meant to mention it in my post-game thoughts, but this game showed Cleveland is only about 8 deep)

The Celtics fans can't be excited about this team, can they?

I wouldn't blame them if they were. Sure, the team still has a ways to go, but they've got some good young pieces and one of the best young coaches in the league in Brad Stevens. This was supposed to be another year of their rebuild and instead they are just about to lock up a playoff spot. The future is bright for this team. Give them another good piece in the draft and an impact signing or two in free agency, and I could honestly see them overtaking the Raptors as the top team in the division in a year or two.

We would have been giddy in this position last year.

Shumpert's had a horrible shooting percentage all season, even when playing with Lebron. We should be able to keep him for cheap.

I would love to have Crowder on our bench.

I'll tell you this. Even with the guys we played tonight, if this was our team and we would play these guys and practice them from day 1, we would beat this Boston team.

Of all the big market teams, Boston is the one I hate the least. Hungry young players, good young coach, passionate fans. They've taken their lumps recently and I will most certainly be paying attention to what they become in the next few years.

Living in the past, going way back, I hate the Celtics the most ... The arrogance, like the Yankees of the NBA.  (MY NOTE:  Multi-generational winners are always despised by multi-generational losers)

In the past, there's no doubt about it... Larry Bird is quite possibly one of the most notorious shit talkers in the history of the game

Bird is like my age, go back further into the '60's.

I hope this makes Bill Simmons happy.

I hope so too. The soul crushing will begin on the 18th.

I’ll never forget the look on his face when we won the lottery last year. It’ll be that times 6 at halftime through game 1 when he realizes they’re totally f’d

Celtics getting cocky after we intentionally lose 2 games to em lol can't wait to sweep these guys in the 1st round.

All right this game is over. Put in the scrubs. Oh wait...

I expected a 25 point loss given starters sitting, lack of motivation, the fact that some of these guys are a year or two from retirement and have barely played, lack of a good backup PG, lack of people who can create their own shot w/Kyrie/Lebron out, etc... But good grief.

Its 1 thing to lose against this team by 20 or less with just our bench but to lose by damn near 40?! Our starters are going to average 40 mins in the playoffs

We have them right where we want them! Time for the comeback!

I hope these guys are embarrassed. Can anyone score? Defend? Hold the ball? Perk is useless. Didn't expect a win but a championship contender should not get blown out by the Celts, even if it is the bench. Smh. We'd better sweep them. I hope they're really confident when they get hit with the buzz saw. Just keep perk, matrix, and Hayward off the court lol.

It is what it is. We have eight (maybe slightly less than) NBA players.

We just set the game of basketball back 50 years

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down