BONUS Comments From The Other Side - PHILLY vs MIAMI 2/3/20

5 posters

Go down

BONUS Comments From The Other Side - PHILLY vs MIAMI 2/3/20 Empty BONUS Comments From The Other Side - PHILLY vs MIAMI 2/3/20

Post by bobheckler Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:07 pm

Here's some comments from Philly chat boards about the game last night vs Miami.  I believe this is what Berlin would refer to as 'Schadenfreude'.  Heheheh.

Should be interesting. Last game before the deadline, away versus a top team after losing bad away to a top team. This has the potential to paint Philly as desperate for a move. Miami is 21-3 at home, and Philly is roughly 0 - 41 away...

Statement game for the 76ers if they want to get at least the 3rd seed still.

Hustle Joel! Nice.

He’s definitely putting more effort in. He’s focused.

But like any toddler. Let’s see if he gets tired and starts to whine

Is anyone truthfully enjoying the game?

this team makes me question if I even like basketball anymore

Sixers should seriously look to move both Tobias and Scott, they could play in the wnba, they are very weak af.

Hopefully Brand will incorporate that into his trade pitch.

Another fine effort from the lads

Jimmy has the upperhand tonight.

Imagine choosing Tobias Harris over Jimmy Butler.

There's not a single member of this organization that I like.

Trey Burke coming in the game like

Bye bye Brett Brown. This guy is (undeservedly or not) gone. 76ers need a fall guy.

Time to explore the market for Joel Embiid. Trade deadline blockbuster incoming......

Alaa has gone silent. The canary in the coal mine is dead.  (MY NOTE:  Alaa Abdelnaby is the Sixer's color commentator)

Joel is a top 10 player.

He's actually not.  (MY NOTE:  Wow.  Embiid is an All-Star, starter or not, and he's not a top 10 player?)

Tobias Harris 5 yrs / $180M - 6 points
Al Horford 4 yrs / $107M - 6 points
Money well spent.

Everybody wanted to dunk at Joel. Think about it. Wanamaker, Jaylen, Tatum, Bam and so forth.

This guy was supposed to be an intimidating force on defense. Was the league’s best rim protectors.

Against the Hawks, he sagged so much off that Trae PnR.

if Biid was playing for Boston, they'd win the next 5 titles.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

BONUS Comments From The Other Side - PHILLY vs MIAMI 2/3/20 Empty Re: BONUS Comments From The Other Side - PHILLY vs MIAMI 2/3/20

Post by dbrown4 Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:27 pm

You're the greatest, BobH!! Thank you so much!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

BONUS Comments From The Other Side - PHILLY vs MIAMI 2/3/20 Empty Re: BONUS Comments From The Other Side - PHILLY vs MIAMI 2/3/20

Post by dbrown4 Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:31 pm

But like any toddler. Let’s see if he gets tired and starts to whine

Now that's funny! I don't care who you are!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Alaa Abdelnaby

I can still pronounce his name without thinking about it.

Bye bye Brett Brown. This guy is (undeservedly or not) gone. 76ers need a fall guy.

I don't know much about Brett Brown, but I like the way he talks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:16 pm

gyso wrote:Alaa Abdelnaby

I don't know much about Brett Brown, but I like the way he talks.  Very Happy

He’s a huge Celtic fan, he spent time in Boston, he worshipped the Bird era....

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:43 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
gyso wrote:Alaa Abdelnaby

I don't know much about Brett Brown, but I like the way he talks.  Very Happy

He’s a huge Celtic fan, he spent time in Boston, he worshipped the Bird era....

Cow, I was joking, I do know a little bit about Coach Brown. He was born and raised in Maine, so he talks like me! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by wideclyde Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:37 pm

Embiid will be a target on every team he ever plays for if his team is not playing well. It is just how he seems to carry himself attached to the huge contract he has.

His team is no where near as deep as last season, and it shows on a nightly basis. Living in DE, I see many of his games, and hustle is certainly not his biggest asset on most nights this year.

He is clearly going to have to change his approach if he ever plans on being the all time great player that his talent could allow him to be. He is not the first very, very talented guy to lose a career to his inability to keep everything moving forward with his head.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down