Comments From The Other Side BONUS - Nets vs NYK

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side BONUS - Nets vs NYK Empty Comments From The Other Side BONUS - Nets vs NYK

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:58 pm

THE BATTLE OF THE SCRUBS May the best scrub lose and be the scrubbiest of scrubs

Pizza ordered. Should be here by tip. I'm ready.

Yeah I want to know what's on the pizza! Can it play defense?

I heard the guy who was supposed to deliver the pizza has sprained his ankle. Out indefinitely.

He also spilled your soda in an attempt to buy some time. That’ll be $50 000 plus tips.

there's Woodstock, NY...site of the greatest music festival in history Then there’s Laughingstock, NY…site of tonight’s game Sad

If we want to have any hope of turning this season around, we HAVE TO win tonight A loss would be demoralizing and perhaps get the Knicks going in the right direction.

This game should be rated TV-MA for suggestive visuals. I wouldn’t want my kids to watch this.

Probably for supernatural violence as well What with the corpse of Kevin Garnett out there pretending to play basketball.

Scrub of the Night will be every player on both teams

As a long time Nets fan, it's very hard to do anything but fear the worst..

Funny thing is, I bet the ratings will be great Everybody loves to watch a train wreck.

Loud boos for Kidd as he is announced

Announcers said the Knicks were more of a disappointment. Yeah, that’s right

The crowd is actually better then I expected Only sounds like 65% knicks

Why don't the knicks make a move for HUmp? I read they were makin' plans.....

I'm not even worried there's no way they keep hitting all of their shots

ISO ISO ISO ISO ISO ISO ISO ISO we’re a joke

it's the knicks, they have to start messing up soon..right?

Lmfao we suck so bad we suck soooooo bad

Eff this team Glad I didn’t waste any of my money on this garbage. don’t even come back to Jersey, the stench would be too close to me

Why so negative? We don’t have Dwill pierce terry or kierlenko. How about cheering for the few out there trying?

who's out there trying?

I'm beginning to think kidd isn't the real problem I think we just suck

KG needs to rally the troops

George Washington couldn't rally these troops.

Both of these teams are garbage

KG making shots he is supposed to be making, at least.

Both teams are so bad in the 3rd, they will implode into themselves, destroying both franchises and restoring peace to the city

Livingstink is ticking me off!!

How are the Knicks not up 20... They shot 58%

They are.........the knicks

Anyone wants to be patient now? I am more embarrassed to say I am a net fan now compare to the 12-70 season

We are not filling the toilet bowl fast enough The Knicks are pouring in the pee from long range

Disturbing but accurate..

We need to trade for a different point guard if we can't count on DWill's health.

I wonder if Proky has considered paying off refs lol

KG just can't buy one this year. What’s he shooting, 25% from mid-range? Career 45% shooter from there…

This team is possibly the worst team I've ever been a fan of. Unlikeable to the point of being embarrassing.

Fire Kidd. The Nets don’t have the foggiest clue what they’re doing on either end. This is sad.

And I thought Avery/pjc were the worst Boy was I wrong

FIRE EVERYONE I’M DONE. I’M DONE WITH THIS PATHETIC, ATROCIOUS, ABYSMAL, PIECE OF HOT GARBAGE TEAM.

Poor Brook he’s never had a competent coach

This is a disgrace to the game of basketball

Kidd should be fired ...… before the start of the 4th quarter

We're getting blown out by the Knicks. Let that settle in.

Down 18 to the 29th team in the league and an inner city rival... ON YOUR HOME FLOOR?! Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Even Bargs was in KG's ear

Soft ass team What a collection of losers.

Lol Knicks fans bragging about being 4-13

The Nets don't have any first rounders until 2019

We have first rounders... …just not our own. So no tanking until 2019.

This team might be the BIGGEST embarrassment in the HISTORY of sports if you factor in salary

God I hate this team so much

Not only should we fire Kidd We should pull his jersey down from the rafters. Now.

Thank you Nets! For wasting my money! I have to leave in the 3rd quarter! Not worth it to have Knicks fans celebrate like they just won the chip! Congrats Nets – you are officially the worst team in the league with no heart and nothing!

We could still rehire Frank, right?

Washington Generals.. That’s what The Nots have become, pitiful laughing stock!!

More Knicks fans than Nets fans. It isnt home no more

We can't even fire Kidd. What coach in their right mind would come here?

Lmaaaaoooooooooo the KG comercial!!!!!!11

NOW we're at rock bottom (after that commercial)

To see that KG commercial play just now, is the ultimate kick in the cocoNUTS

I bet KG crys himself to sleep every night On his bed stuffed with 100 dollar bills.

This team needed a head coach with experience My vote was always Lionel hollins. Anyone with experience! We r not the Celtics rebuilding. I think u make a change tonight

I'll bet Stevens could do great things with this team.

Don't give me that rookie coach nonsense. there's plenty of decent rookie coaches like Boston..Kidd just sucks

I think you are right. Stevens is a gifted coach. He may be coming from Butler with no NBA experience, but he knows his craft. Statistical, strong, but has a gentle way with the team. He’s good as long as he keeps playing Gerald and my favs.

I MISS THE HUMP!

KG being a douche to Euro again.

Just let KG sit.

That's the spirit KG. I want obscenities on obscenities.

For once KG did nothing

Can someone please unplug KG's pacemaker End this joke

Damn I wish NJ would get another team Brooklyn can have this garbage

Question: what's beneath rock bottom?! (Asking for a friend.)

The nets

I'm sorry I'd cut my losses and not bring back KG and PP next season.

HAHAHAHA, KG being protect by the refs from trash talking... KG!

You know it's bad when the refs feel bad for you

I sure hope there's a Mercy Rule in the NBA. Somebody please stop this massacre.

I see a team that has shot 20 more free throws than the opponent and still lost by 30 points.

And we don't even have our draft pick

Comments From The Other Side BONUS - Nets vs NYK GEO9OjR

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side BONUS - Nets vs NYK Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side BONUS - Nets vs NYK

Post by k_j_88 Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Funniest one yet.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down