Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 1/22/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 1/22/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Away, 1/22/21

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:48 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-sixers-12221.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  A tough game against an improved Sixer team, especially without the firepower of Tatum.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

seths hairline is terrible

thank god we pay him for his stat line, and not his hair line 😎

If I'm the refs, I'm calling everything on Marcus Smart because he thinks he important enough to be listened to

Nah Marcus Smart gotta be the last person to be complaining about flopping lmfao

Doris said marcus smart was an easy guy to root for. The lie detector determined that was a lie

I just want them to wipe Kembas smile off his face haha dude feasts against us and he knows it

Honestly I found myself rooting for jaylen brown and marcus smart after seeing the racism they endured for supporting blm and what not I realized how tough it must be playing in a racist city

I forgot about when Embiid flew himself across the court when Smart pushed him lol

Chance Embiid drops 40 again?

any chance he drops marcus smart?

Lmfao the smirk on embiid after drawing the foul

Should've been a no call but I'll take it

I can't remember the last time Simmons finished around the rim after contact. His hands are so bad.

Jfc the Celtics are gonna complain every time they’re touched again, aren’t they?

I am genuinely not sure whether Grant Williams can play 4 quarters of basketball lol   Get this dude some O2 on the bench

I'm surprised they aren't starting Daniel "I don't foul" Theis

the celtics with their summer league jerseys on tn

Them Celtics unis are uggggly. They look like practice unis

Did Marcus smart and Joel just become best friends

I'm surprised Smart and Embiid hugged it out like that. Surprised they don't hate each other too much

smart and embiid on the same team would be complete shenanigans lol

I’m glad they didn’t fight. They still respect each other outside the sh** talk

Theis should spend more time practicing basketball and less time crying

Lol Celtics fans in their gamethread are acting like they need to go bad boy pistons on embiid now. They think Marcus got hit hard too on that Lol

Marcus Smart is pure entertainment and I f***ing hate him

Smart sold that but he might’ve actually got hit there.

hahaha I would love to hear what Embiid and Smart were just talking about, hopefully we find out after the game

The C's are smart with their defensive game plan of just fouling constantly that the refs just get numb to it and an not call half of them

Kemba is so annoying how he jumps into players

As soon as kemba stops shooting 100% it's over

These Celtics players have no game plan. Just jump shot or run into someone

You pray Kemba drops 40+ in a loss cuz it’s coming

Has there been a moving screen called in any NBA games recently? Thompson screening on skates

Daniel Theis has never done anything wrong in his life.

What's a timelord?

brown flopped but that was a nifty move by kemba, as much as I hate his foul baiting

Lol this is just the Celtics whole game now. Just throw yourself on the ground screaming

Both Smart & Lowry are not just All Star, All NBA, MVP, First Ballot Hall of Fame Floppers .  They’re both top 5 all time lol.   Like them both   Smart still has the greatest flop of all time over Lowry. (The flying fish out of water one is goat)  I was actually impressed he manage to injure himself while doing it.

Theis is a basketball Karen, non stop complaining

Theis would be the worst person in the world to play call of duty with

I haven’t ever seen Theis set a non moving screen lol

War against Theis my a** lol

I hate the way Kemba plays basketball

Celtics game plan seems to be to flop whenever they are near Embiid.

Wtf Smart hitting mid ranges like he’s Kobe.

I hate watching Kemba play tbh   If he wasn’t in the Celtics I wouldn’t mind

Doc ever heard of timeout???

Simmons comes in and the lead goes bye bye

Why is Dwight dribbling?   Is Dwight working for the Celtics

Nba told the refs to never call fouls for the sixers again

Celtics complain so much after the last game that it's literally affecting how this game has ben officiated.

Bro all these refs HATE Dwight lol

Really don’t wanna see Teague do the Kemba and get another career high

Dwight dribbling is gonna give me aneurism

This is exactly what Doc did on the clippers. He ignored the analytics team telling him to stop putting these god awful lineups out there and stagger his starters and he just won't do it.  (MY NOTE:  Brad staggered Jaylen and Kemba and got shit for it, so...)

These announcers are annoying. All joyful when the Celtics are up

gotta love the refs calling bullsh** because the Celtics whined last game.

Wow another kemba flop color me surprised

At that complaining the Celtics did is paying dividends.

These refs are an embarrassment.

These refs are calling the game with post game comments in mind

Dude they give kemba every call

I hate how much I like Kemba

I like Brad Stevens and think he's a good coach, but I wish the Celtics would play a little more basketball and a little less try-to-draw-fouls game. Their philosophy tonight seems to be flop and fall down and hope the officials call some of them. Just play.

Doc Rivers just gave major minutes to the worst statistical lineup in basketball and he keeps doing it.

Getting sick of the tricky tack fouls

Doc is literally throwing this game.

I swear Dwight butters his hands before every game

Brad Stevens couldn't inspire me to do the dishes

You can't say Boston is stupid. Embiid and Shake with 2 fouls a piece early, and the offense is bad.

Got to respect the celtics those dude fight to get that open look

so is Boston just never going to ever have a bad jump shooting game against us? They take consistently awful shots off the dribble and make them.

Wow guys I just thought of this. What if Marcus smarts middle name was “is not”

ben is literally falling over from these illegal screens and these refs wont call it lol

Celtics really getting so much help from refs. Adam Silver must have said something to the refs

Refs have bailed us out a couple times calling on the floor fouls as Boston nails a three.

F*** the celtics but kemba is damn good.

Walker is great dont get me wrong, but him playing on a sh** team most of his career made him a bit overrated

Refs calling super one sided right now..

I love how smart went from just a defensive energy guy to a good shooter plus defender now it’s great to see his improvement I wonder why Ben can’t improve from just a passer to shooter

I'd rather have Tatum playing this game so that gives Smart less opportunities.  (MY NOTE:  Talk about delusional)

Cmon stop letting the Celtics defenders back you up at the perimeter

I mean that was a pretty clear travel by Embiid.

Crazy how Marcus Smart becomes the best player in the league against us. He gets extra amped up for these matchups.

Yoooo they call a moving screen on Embiid but Celtics do it every play

Bs call against Curry. Where are the offensive foul calls against Boston?

Sad thing is Tatum literally uses a more blatant version of the move curry just used on every single jumpshot

These refs are a joke.

These refs are as soft as the Celtics players.

jalen browns head looks like a skittle with hair and a beard

Refs should get all nba defense for how they can shut down embiid

Celtics cried to the media and Adam silver told the refs to take care of it. So blatant.

Refs have been terrible. Completely one sided

The Celtics are actually whiny, petulant children who threw a tantrum and got their way.

Celtics literally tripping Ben and nothing. Joel set a legit screen and gets called for it. A joke.

Fix is in with the refs.

I love JoJo but Trash move slapping that water bottle out of that guys hand

Embiid just destroyed that water bottle’s career

Man how can you be proud of a team that whines and cries so much.

jaylen brown has literally spent more time crying than playing this game. i used to like this dude.

Its the Celtic effect. Its not just him

Refs really putting it all on the floor (and it all on the Celtics) out there.

Celtics got every call

{MY TAKE:  for all the whining about all the ticky tack fouls and it being one sided toward the Celtics,  the Celtics have taken 3 free throws and the Sixers have taken 7}

Can the Sixers just win so I can move on and never watch another c*ltics game again

We got a shit ton of calls last game, and tonight the Celtics are getting the calls. None of us were bitching on Wednesday when they went our way.  Quit crying about the refs.

Crying about refs is always soft

I think we're b**ching because it's obvious the Celtics are getting more calls, and they themselves are bitching that they aren't getting ENOUGH calls

I don't care if they don't have Tatum they look like trash

Guys don’t worry. We’ll just complain and complain and complain in the press and the nba will tell the refs to fix it. It’s the Boston way of doing things.

Anyone else getting the feeling that the sixers aren’t afraid of Boston anymore, and Boston knows it?

Looks like Jaylen Brown is starting to get that KD bald spot

Our guys are getting punched in the head with no calls.

Refs not gonna give Joel any calls because a flopper complained that they couldn’t guard him without fouling.

Imagine if Jalen Brown were actually as good as Doris is pretending he is.

Kinda worried that Boston has been right with us without Tatum

Hate the Celtics but I will say Jaylen’s beard is extremely well kept

I just noticed these Family Dollar jerseys the Celts are wearing

This is getting out of control with the reffing. Time to send in a goon and even things up a bit...

lmaooo refs should've just given the win to the celtics and stop wasting everyone's time, what a joke

These refs don't deserve to be reffing NBA basketball if they are going to be this bad.

This is crazy if the refs are listening to MARCUS SMART

Fire every ref that officiated this game, none of these clowns deserve a job in this league

I want to see Doc lighting these refs up. Get ejected. This is disgusting.

The refs are really punishing Embiid because of Marcus Smart crying

Celtics are dirty

These refs are calling this game so one sided.

And this is without Tatum too, we need to be putting teams away when we’re at full strength

Someone in here last year said theis looks like he steals old people’s oxys and sells them and I simply can never forget it whenever I see him

I don't think I hate anyones face as much as Theis

Theis is literal garbage. He doesn't belong in the league

Boston getting away with murder meanwhile philly can’t breathe on the Celtics

Don’t have a personal issue with Smart but I wish someone would punch the dumba** grin he had on his face right now

Jaylen Brown has 20 attempts Ben has 2 attempts   that cant happen man

Amazing how much Brown has improved

Picking Ben and Markelle over Brown and Tatum Sad

Of course Marcus Smart flops on the fast break. I don’t want to wish an injury on him, but I hope he stubs his toe really hard. Like hard.

I hope Ben just absolutely decks theis

Grant Williams stinks

f*** smart. id love him on our team tho lol

Imagine being Theis and having the nerve to complain tonight.

If you're a Celtic and you're complaining about the refs tonight, you're a clown.

Refs are corrupt

these refs are so scared to call anything against the Celtics now

I think the refs are provoking the sixers. They wanna kick somebody out lol

I mean the refs are literally just cheating at this point

Jaylen Brown with his “first” foul... okay

Imagine being a Celtics fan complaining about foul calls. They're probably whining their a**es off.

I'm not used to the Celtics being so sloppy with passes, but WE TAKE THOSE

Williams on the celtics seems to be playing scared

Kemba checks under his bed for Matisse at night

Celtics fans after the game other day were going on about Kemba’s limited minutes. He’s getting torn up

Still have no idea who “JaVonte Green” is

Fun fact: it’s actually called a buzzard beater because it’s like your team was dead but now it’s alive.

Kemba is broken

man our second unit smashing these leprachauns!!!

Why do the Celtics continually draft players that annoy the f*** out of me. I’d honestly rather them have a super team like The Nets or the old Warriors than play against dudes like Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, Grant Williams.

I don't see what's so bad about Grant Williams, but I would definitely add Theis to that list.

Kemba consistently stops himself by taking garbage shots

Dwight is better than Horford lol

I hate to gas up a Celtic here, but if Matisse could approach what Smart is right now, that'd be gravy.

Could've had Smart for Okafor back during their rookie seasons.

ojeleye one of the best guys ive met. down to earth. one celtic i cant hate

This is probably going to go to the wire as usual. I just want a nice relaxing game Sad

It’s the Celtics. Never I’ll be relaxing

Smart’s an a**, but i like how he often helps opposing players up when they’re on the floor

smart and embiid: game respect game

Honestly smart and embiid both having 4 fouls is pretty funny

I don’t understand how TT gets away with illegal screens every possession

Jaylen is so good man

Jaylen Brown should ask for a trade if Bradley Stevens won't let him cook. He's too talented a creator to be playing in this college offense.

Anyone who wouldn’t trade Simmons for Jaylen Brown is kidding themselves.

Imagine if our point guard could shoot like brown.... that'll never happen

I simply do not like the Celtics.

Boston is really small and soft this year

feel like jaylen brown always smokes us

Jaylen Brown smokes most teams these days to be fair

He's so good. It's so annoying how much better he's become

Marcus Smart does not miss against the sixers

Tristan thompson should have committed 6 moving screens so far

Moving screens don’t exist for the Celtics

The Boston Jaylen Browns

I hate almost every Celtic player but I cant hate Brown. He is quiet and just plays the game right. Fun game.

Ben is so clutch

That’s the Ben Simmons we know!

Ben was just waiting, a cat playing with his prey

ben's elite

Ben slander not allowed!

i love how celtics fans think tatum is gonna make sucha massive difference... it will be hilarious watching him shoot 7-22 with ben on him  (MY NOTE:  So who's gonna guard Jaylen?  Thybulle?  Ok, then who's gonna guard Kemba?)

Can’t wait for the Celtics tears about the refs after this game 😂

Celtics the worst team in the league

Refs are trying to save their betting positions lmao

Don't forget everyone, remember to thank the Celtics for the two free wins.

Ben just flat-out owned them in the 4th. What a guy.

Obviously we have one of the biggest best floppers in the game in Joel, but I hate how literally everyone on the C’s flops. Brown, Kemba, Smart, Theis... must be Brad Stevens’ coaching method

BEN IS BACK BABY

if I was a ref dealing with Theis all game dude would get smacked by Q4.

that deffs wasnt a foul by Theis lol, he went straight up and didnt move his body

I honestly feel bad for theis dude is bout to quit basketball

he does get some rough calls

They're just f***ing with Theis at this point lol

daniel theis should retire before the next sixers-celtics game

I really take so much joy in seeing Theis get upset at a call, it’s so enjoyable to me

daniel theis quickly working his way to the top of my most hated players list

Thiese yells at little league umps and calls the kids bums

Theis arguing calls looks like he's arguing with the cashier at Dunkin because they ran out of everything bagels

Is now a good time to admit that I have Jaylen Brown on my fantasy team? Lol

espn aghast at every 50/50 sixers call but don't say a word on the massive celtics bias

Ben's back baby

It is very telling that we're excited because Ben was able to reach 13 points.  That's how low our expectations are.

Still waiting to see what the Sixers can do when they play a real team

All these Celtics fans saying they’d win with Tatum. The thing is he commands a lot of your shots. You live by him and you die by him. He’s the definition of a volume scorer.

That’s what I’ve been saying. He takes shots away from brown and smart

Jaylen Brown is better than Tatum now. Tatum is more talented but Brown plays way smarter. Tatum can sometimes bail you out with shot selection.

Celtics are trash 🤣

we just beat the celtics and the refs

6-1 against them in the last seven regular season games now and five wins in a row at fargo. Funny how things are now they are the ones playing without a star huh? Very Happy

We’re really praising Brown’s empty 40. Ben’s 11 in the 4th were more valuable than his performance. Don’t care what anyone says.

We’re gonna be the better people and not complain about the clearly biased refs.      Because we won.

Meh, Celtics playing without Tatum and we needed Embiid to score 40 points to win.  Still not really impressed with the team. Obviously the fit is better than last year but there is still no real offense against decent/good teams other than spamming Embiis isos.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down