Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 3/2/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 3/2/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 3/2/21

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:41 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/03/comments-from-other-side-clippers-3221.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

We need to put this struggling Boston team away.

Big game. Celtics have been struggling and had to come back to beat Washington their last game. The team should be pi**ed after blowing last game and the Celtics beat us in LA last time.

Very bad loss last game. I fear playoff/primetime PG is rearing its head again.

"I feel like a lot of times we come down, it's one pass, shot, or we're just shooting off the pick and roll. We have good ball movement. I think we're attacking that paint, me and PG, and then it's shots going up. But we'll get better."     TRANSLATION: Better trade for Kyle Lowry or I'm bolting the team, Kawhi says.

PG not in the three point contest? I get that he was trash last time he was there but I hope he got an invite.

They doing it at half time. I don't think he wants to do all that in one day.

Kawhi not starting?

Ty lue cut kawhi

Well I sure hope we get decent RJ today but not counting on it....

kawhi scared of tatum  (MY NOTE:  This is funny)

Yeah this gonna be hard

So if the Celtics ask for a foul, they get it? Interesting

WTF Reggie? Why you got one green shoe on?

Sigh washed up Thompson can get anything he wants against us and we just having Ibaka fade away a brick

Refs trash already, Tatum offensive foul on pg no call, pg steal, brown foul no call

Pathetic effort. No Kawhi is not a excuse  they’re just getting everything they want at the rim

How are the Celtics at .500?? They always look pretty da** good when we play them

Serge is having having trouble with Tristan kardashian lmao

this is what the team will look like when kawhi leaves next season, trash effort  (MY NOTE:  Kawhi's leaving?  TPE!)

Here's my hot take so far. Trade everyone and build around Lou

i think that kawhi needed to go to the toilet

Kawhi needs to quickly finish up with his doo doo business

This fake crowd noise is the worst I’ve heard.

balls moving so much better without leonard

Should’ve been an and one for Batum but the refs don’t give the clippers fts

kawhi kawhi, where art thou

Kawhi panicking in the bathroom cuz he flushed the toilet and it started overflowing and he doesn't know what to do

I hate that I feel so much more relaxed with Kawhi not playing.. it feels like there's far less pressure to pull off a win

Kawhi regretting them tacos he had

Is there some type of weird delay or the refs really just waiting to see what happens before they call a foul?

I hate morris isos

Kemba just seems like such an awesome dude

Kemba going off and Semi shooting like Curry..i'll take being down 3

Embarrassing these clippers bigs are getting outplayed by Thompson and theiss

Kawhi with back spasms?  Rest up. He**, skip the ASG.

Take my back bro. It’s pretty f***ed but it aint spazzy.

at least kawhi doesnt have to play in the all-scam game

the almighty back spasms, used when you're creating a phantom injury to keep your player out of the game.

first team to play defense wins

Celtics are making everything.

We're scoring but it's free buckets for whoever wants it on the Celtics.

Tatum is burning Mann badly  (MY NOTE:  What game is he watching?)

F***ing Pritchard wide open every time

Save us, Mook. Destroy your old home.

We still may beat them without kawhi. Celtics aren't the same team without Marcus smart, similar to when clips are missing Beverly.

PG getting calls, no complaints

Somebody close the easy lane to the basket for Tatum

Real talk: we have zero defense and are relying on unsustainable three-point shooting to carry us through the season, and even that's rarely enough against any half-decent opponent. This team is a mess.

What a block Pat Bev on Walker there!

we play better without kawhi, more ball movement

Luke Kennards contract is definitely a money laundering thing right?

I wish bad Kemba showed up today, and not this one

Mook took and elbow from Brown. Man...

Brown is on our hit list now

JAYLEN BROWN SHOULD QUIT BASKETBALL AND BECOME AN MMA FIGHTER

Ain’t that supposed to be looked over with a replay. Came in flying when Mook was in air. Flip the players and their would have been online riots.

Ty Lue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brad Stevens

Brad totally exploited doc all last season on the switch.   It was so bad the Celtics players didn’t even bother setting a full screen. They just casually strolled up and by.

Cmon can't give the Celtics this many opportunities

ive had time to eat a meal before these whistles get blown smh

seriously we play so much better without kawhi who don't move the ball

Looks like Boston’s not gonna let PG shoot in the 2nd half, so the other guys gotta make open shots

The ball movement and kick and drive schemes ty lue introduced to this team...WOW!   How freaking overrated is Doc man. I watched a decade of the same sh**. Talents all wasted.

PG is gonna get back spasms from carrying this team tonight

pritchard is good

Of course hes got a name like Pritchard

TT is killing us tonight

Our defense has looked great in 2nd half. Tatum always torches us when healthy but plays like sh** when kawhi is out? Ok i will take it

I’m not exactly sure what the defense can do different when Brown drives into triple coverage and still makes the shot

Refs vs clippers every da** game

Kemba killing us. Going to have to figure out how to guard these quick guards in the PnR

Kemba is getting just free looks.

Backup guards are getting dominated by some guy named Pritchard

Facts we need an answer for Kemba

U better make adjustments for Tatum , lue

Luke Kennard is awful, I couldnt wrap my head around why he got paid. Is it just because he’s white? I don’t get it.

I wish i was Luke, getting paid 16M to make my team lose games

Better for Luke to serve water and towels to our players. At least he can do that

This f***ing Pritchard is a flame thrower tonight

Prayton “Curry” Pritchard

They are getting everything they want

Who the f*** is Pritchard. Don’t leave this dude open

You taking bout fastPP?

Pritchard is a new clippers killer man wtf. Twice now he’s played well against us

Michael Jordan wishes he was Prichard

F***ing Teague of course

Even jeff teague is having a career hight against us

Jeff Teague always has a bone to pick with the clippers for some reason. Going back to his hawk days

Zubac getting owned by Williams and kemba is what cost us this game

Not a Clippers fan but everything Tatum drives he commits an offensive foul lmao its bs

Nobody in the league pushes off more than Tatum

Why not give Tatum a gimme right? PG felt bad for him.

Lou gambled and left Tatum open. Nice to give him a good look to get him going.

Bad loss considering the Celtics have only won one game all year when trailing at half and the third quarter.

Random guys always go off on us. Never heard of Robert Williams before

It would be nice if the Clippers got some love from the refs when they attack the basket...

Brad stevens is a good coach.

PG attacking Jaylen, like we haven’t learned from last gme

Whew, got a lucky call there

I feel like Ty gets bullied into these challenges. I'm almost expecting a clean foul here lol

Don't think its going to get reversed.

Its Scott Foster dont get your hopes up    EDIT: WAIT WHAT

PG not a crunch time player. He got a mental problem.

You can actually see the fear on PG's face before big moment

Lou Will has been more clutch than PG lately. Unlucky

Might’ve been better had pg sat this one out lol

That wide open 3 for Tatum where we literally let him stand in the corner on his own for 5 seconds cost us the game

We got the worst clutch time efficiency. Nice.

I'm just shocked we're getting calls. Especially in clutch time.

Celts really left the door open with their poor offensive play in the last five minutes and the Clippers just couldn't take advantage.

Glad PG made that one. LOL

PG in the 4th. Wash.rinse.repeat

Pg my guy

we wouldn’t be in these positions if our defense didn’t suck so much. Every game Ty puts in a inexplicable rotation that either loses us a lead or puts the game out of reach

Celtics suck and have been slumping. Unbelievable

PG is really a choker

Why is it so hard for PG to play winning basketball?

You guys want to sh** on PG for being the only target out there and still getting 32 on about 50% shooting.

Paul George isn't a star, he's a $190 million role player. Hopefully some sucker team will trade for him in the offseason because of his brand name, because we are never winning anything with him.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of watching reg season. All this don't mean shit until playoffs

Hate to break it to you. But we’re a better regular season team

I know the Clippers are finally making it big, cause we're finally getting ignorant a** fans like the Lakers do.

Theis the guy you want shooting the FTs

Theis is more clutch than PG.

Da** that’s two L’s to the Celtics this season Sad

The Celtics are 2-11 this season when trailing at the half and both of those wins are against the Clippers

I feel like everytjme i carve time put to watch a Clippers game they lose. So for science im gonna stop watching and see if we can win

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 3/2/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 3/2/21

Post by NYCelt Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:46 pm

WTF Reggie? Why you got one green shoe on?

- I wondered about that one too.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 3/2/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 3/2/21

Post by worcester Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:54 pm

Luke Kennards contract is definitely a money laundering thing right?

The Celts are 2-11 when trailing at the half. [That is quite an indictment against our coach.]
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down