Comments From The Other Side - Clippers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Clippers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Clippers, Home

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/03/comments-from-other-side-clippers-32915.html

On to another patsy to finish the road trip.

I hardly consider the Celtics "Patsies." Unlike our last 2 opponents, I think this could be a challenging game today. Even though Danny Ainge has put the roster in a compromising position, I think Stevens has done a great job for them. Now let’s go out there and blow them out.

They’re not the Knicks or the Sixers… but they’re not good. They’re 8-26 against teams over .500. The only reason they’re in the hunt in the East is because they have to take 8 teams.

I don't have a good feeling about this game I think it’s going to be a difficult game… Hope I’m wrong tho and the clippers beat them by 40 lol

It should be a cake walk, and CP3 will ideally get to rest by the start of the 4th quarter. On a separate note, I have no idea why the Celtics are fighting to make the playoffs (MY NOTE: Because that's what winners do, they play to win)

Toughest game of the trip. Young team in precarious playoff position. Can't let them hang around until late.

This is the danger game on this road trip. If Boston smells blood they will go for the finish (Ala last meeting when the Clippers had a 20+ point lead at one point) Although I am more concerned about Chris Paul's safety and well-being; one of those Boston commentators is out to get him. [sarcasm]

I’m not a fan of the Marcus Smart pick, think he’ll be a backup PG.

Laff-O-Meter predicts -- earliest ever -- A Laffer!!!!!!!!

Ohhhh DJ just anihilated Olynik

I feel sorry for olynyk

I know I'm supposed to be a homer But Luigi Datome’s hair puts Spencer’s to shame, no lie.

Great first half by the Clips, scoring 68 points ---apparently the most that Boston has given up at the Garden. Keep it up, Clippers!

The Clippers are shooting 61 percent. The Celtics ... Are not.

The #Celtics and their 3-point shooting (2-for-Cool tonight ...

Lester Hudson about to make his Clipper debut.

I think Hawes led the League -- or his team - in techs. At least he's good at something!

Starters have to come back because our bench gave up half the 30+ point lead. Geez.

Just take DJ out and let CP3 end it. 2/12 isn’t acceptable from the foul line

Clips lead down to 11 and DJ keeps missing his damn free throws.

They made a run towards the end of the third quarter, prior to the bench heading in

Luckily it doesn’t matter and we won!!

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down