Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 12/29/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 12/29/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 12/29/22

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:06 am

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/12/comments-from-other-side-clippers-122922.html

by FLCeltsFan

So excited for the battle of the duos! OGs vs young bloods

With Horford and Williams back, t will be a bit more challenging to blitz Tatum like the Clips did last time, but Kawhi and PG should be able to get theirs.

Gonna come down to the role players to step up for sure - kawhi doesn’t tend to get outshone often head to head with rival superstars

I think the Celtics is not going to underestimate the Clippers this time. They'll come out fighting.

Hope you guys get the W tonight. Boston fans are close to Philly fans in terms of being obnoxious. (from a Nets Fan)

They definitely will be looking for revenge after what we did to them at home. If we can win this on the road it says a lot about where we are.

Let’s sh** on the Celtics again LFG clippers!

The clippers are going to destroy the celtics today. I had a premonition last night in which the clippers absolutely dismantled the celtics defense and exposed them as frauds for the whole world to see.

Yep Scott Foster is sure doing this game

Is this the quietest crowd ever?

Celtics fan here just want to apologize to all the clippers fans watching on nba tv who have to listen to our terrible commentary. (MY NOTE: And I just want to apologize to all the clipper fans watching on NBA TV who think we give a F what they think)

Looks like we are opening a bakery with all these turnovers

Calls a foul on the softest screen set by Reggie. No foul call on the PG drive. Investigate Foster and the +7 line

In a night that refs are going favor celtics, we need to cut our turnovers

Derrick white looks like a big baby.

the celtics broadcast stinks

So you can punch Reg out and not get called for a foul? cool cool

Scott Foster is a f***ing criminal

So I have to watch this game with Boston's broadcast. Their announcers are very understated it seems. They definitely let the game breathe and speak for itself. Not bad actually.

Someone should inform Scott Foster that CP3 is no longer on our team.

These refs suck

Oh it's 8 vs 5

What is this? Elbows not getting getting called for the Clips, fake fouls being given to the Celtics? This is some BS. T up the officials.

So Scott foster gonna call phantom fouls on us tn

When the going gets tough the Clippers just chuck up trash.

The refs really have it out for us tonight. Bullsh** travel call on kawhi

Need Killian Hayes to knock out Scott Foster rn

WTF are these officials doing? Even the call on the celts was soft and Reggie getting blows to the head is a no call.?

Wicked carry by Brown for a non call.

Hopefully Batum just went to call the authorities regarding these refs.

This is ty lue basketball.. Whole lot of iso

Fire ty lue I've seen enuff

Timelord came from the future where there is no backcourt

Bro, I freaking hate White right now.

Let norm take 40 shots, he hates green-colored teams (aka bucks). Might work with the celtics.

Man the refs must think the Celtics can do no wrong on any of those shots but meanwhile everything on their end is a foul

PG cookin tatum

Tatum looks like his MVP form this game, we need to double.

PG and Tatum going at it 🔥

Derrick White Top 5 Ugliest Dudes NBA has ever seen.

Mann's confidence and a doorknob's confidence Same thing if you ask me

Saltic team not that good

Does this team even have a coach? There's no system, no effort and no accountability.

The Celtics move the ball really well

Celtics have a good scheme

Feels like their whole team can hit 3s

Zu can't box out a guy 4 inches shorter than him

Zu needs to take advantage of this small Celts lineup. He’s getting out-boxed-out right now

The Celtics have a much better flowing offense, while the Clippers really rely on isolation. Really hoping we get there soon.

I don’t like going small against the Celtics when it’s clear we need to overpower them.

Don't like our odds just purely because of Mafia Foster

The difference is Robert Williams. He’s closing out and affecting every shot.

George been awful in all three big games now. 76ers and Celtics twice. Hopefully kawhi can save him like usual

Kawhi looks terrible

we cant guard tatum

We just look old, tired, and generally disinterested out there.

Must be high elevation in Boston cause they look exhausted

vets just don't care about going 100% against the top teams. that's all there is to it. time to just let the bench cook.

The Reggie and Morris no defense show!

Reggie and Mook cannot gaurd anybody is a problem

with Reggie and Morris on the floor it's basically like playing 3v5

Only good news is it's not a blowout...yet

Is Lue even a coach?

Seems PG is trying to do his best James Harden impression lol

paul george thinking is he can 1v1 horford in the post is not good basketball

At what point do we decide ty is sabotaging this team by not giving Roco any minutes? It’s just bad coaching at this point

People can blame lue and our role players or whatever. End of the day, Celtics had their two stars show up and we had one.

Celts are tough. They’re too big for Reggie, too laterally quick for Zu.

Ngl it’s rough watching Boston run a better version of the offense the clippers gave them the blueprint to

I swear Marcus smart flails for fouls more than anyone in the league

Doc Rivers Jr. Too stubborn to make the right changes.

I bet you that on replay, Smart flopped lol

These refs are objectively having a garbage night.

derek white is shoving our guys every play and no calls. these refs suck!

Its revenge game for Mook

Tatum always killing PG

Kawhi fills it up on white! Needs to fill up his hairline also hahahaha

Bruh you can't leave Tatum wide open right he hits a 3...

White was keeping us in this game.. Crap.

The Celtics offense really is just a well oiled machine.

White is trash expose him.

Need to expose Hauser and Grant

PG ‘s shot so unreliable

Tatum cooking Zu and it’s sad to see.

Tatum kinda does it to the whole league

He blew by Kawhi and then Zubac that man is good

That was a sick play by Tatum

Scott foster is a legit criminal

Whew.. good thing Time Lord can't run a break. hahah

He runs break across time and space. Somewhere that was successful. I'm glad we're in the timeline that it wasn't.

Who tf is timelord

sad fact about timelord, we could drafted him over ty jerome

Man.. JB gets into the lane every time.

That poor headband on Williams... It's the Hardest working mfer on the floor for both teams

Ty is so good at timeouts — huge improvement over Doc (MY NOTE: Joe is terrible at timeouts, and we have the best record in the NBA. I don't think it's just the timeouts)

Like George even has to foul rob on a drive like that Wtf We're getting hosed. Tim donaghy officiating

Williams can really knockdown his freethrows

Oh no… refs might be taking over from here

If these two meet in the finals this season, it's going to be a crazy ride

celtics commentators harping on pg & norm for traveling like jaylen brown doesn't have the most clumsiest footwork in the league

Grant williams is a f***ing nerd

Derrick white is a pest man I swear

do refs call fouls for flopping in the nba? I guess not or else Grant Williams would have gotten one

Brown can only go right bro this sh** is not that hard

Bostons defense giving us fits… that double on George isn’t something he’s very used to.

JB is getting into the lane so easily. We need a better defensive lineup please.

I hate grant williams‘ face

Scott foster is awful. It seems like every call is going against us (MY NOTE: Just for the record ftas were 22-14, so not THAT bad for them. Their problem was that they hit 9 of 14 while we hit 17 of 22. 64% vs 77%)

Paul George must have super human strength to knock both them out

Smart Brown the Flop Brothers

Brown wanting a review like he ain’t just flopped. 🤣

suns fan: i just had to come here as soon as i saw that marcus smart and jaylen brown double flop… i don’t think i’ve ever seen anything like that before lol.

Don’t let the unsuccessful challenge distract you from the fact that the refs have been absolute dog sh** this entire game.
(MY NOTE: Right. Don't let the replay that says you're wrong have any impact on your reasoning... Rolling Eyes )

Derrick white is a menace

Derrik White just took KL2 one on one... i dunno.

why would you bite on Derek Whites head fake… it’s effin Derek White

Difference between Boston and us. They move thr ball and drive. Our squad just stand in their position playing keep away and doing nothing but chucking

Atleast taint-yum didn’t hit that 3…

These refs are easily the worst all season

I'm still in stunned silence over that Brown/Smart double flop. I don't think I've seen that since the classic Harden/Manu one from back in the day.

SCOTT FOSTER IS A WAR CRIMINAL

Another bullsh** call by the refs to try to give Boston the game

People are complaining, but Norm clearly grabs him, Smart pushes him, then Norm grabs him again.

Refs have boston money line

We all know who Scott picked to win tonight

Paul George is unreliable. That’s a fact

that's an insane block from White

If I were Mook, I'd simply punch Scott Foster tbh. Everyone wins.

Ref going cross burning with the celtikkks later

CeltiKKKs

Adam silver probably sitting by the fire right now sipping tea pleased with the job the refs are doing to cripple us

Celtics are horrible to play against. Flops, incessant whining to the refs, and stifling defense. Glad we done

Lost the game with that Wall/Reggie lineup.

Nah it was PG who dragged us down tonight.

What people see in Morris I'll never know.

The Celtics flopping and head jerking makes me hate them. And Brown literally travels on every drive in the paint for that step back. It's infuriating

Legit may now be my most hated team with the flopping in crucial moments. They didn’t always get the call but they were doing it the whole game.

The 3 guard rotation and Morris at center every night is actually making me bald

If Ty lue is a good coach then I’m Michael Jordan.

Boston played like the great team they are.

Scott Foster is a Celtics legend tonight can't wait for the statue!

Mob still active in Boston right? Checks out

Entertaining game, Celtics are the real deal.

Boston isn't scary. F*** the refs

Damon Stoudamire > Ty Lu

Assuming wall is being showcased for some sort of trade… the more logical explanation that checks out is Ty is slow to adjust

the show is not going great then lol

This loss is on me. I woke up at half time smh. Should've stayed asleep

I never really thought about this before, but Marcus Smart is a better point guard than Reggie 😮💨

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 12/29/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Clippers, Home, 12/29/22

Post by Ktron Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:21 pm

suns fan: i just had to come here as soon as i saw that marcus smart and jaylen brown double flop… i don’t think i’ve ever seen anything like that before lo

Gotta admit. That was pretty damn cute.

SCOTT FOSTER IS A WAR CRIMINAL

Nawww. Draymond is the War Criminal. Scott’s a War Criminal Apprentice.

Celtics are horrible to play against. Flops, incessant whining to the refs, and stifling defense. Glad we done

STFU! 99.9% of this thread is made up of You Clips fans Whining like BeBe and CeCe.

Ktron

Back to top Go down