NYCelt
dboss
Vankisa
kdp59
Ktron
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Daniel Theis has left the building - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Theis has left the building

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:57 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:So...they give this guy a uniform and he plays, and then they may cut him if the Drummond thing goes thru???  I am assuming we do have to cut someone, am I wrong there?  I just wonder, how many guys are we going to have at the 5?  Aren't Thompson and Drummond redundant

Drummond is bigger and better at all the phases that TT is good at, having said that neither guy can stop Embid, but neither could Gobert. Drummond also a much better scorer than TT as is almost anybody and can create his own shot much much better.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Daniel Theis has left the building - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Theis has left the building

Post by kdp59 Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:26 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
RosalieTCeltics wrote:So...they give this guy a uniform and he plays, and then they may cut him if the Drummond thing goes thru???  I am assuming we do have to cut someone, am I wrong there?  I just wonder, how many guys are we going to have at the 5?  Aren't Thompson and Drummond redundant

Drummond is bigger and better at all the phases that TT is good at, having said that neither guy can stop Embid, but neither could Gobert. Drummond also a much better scorer than TT as is almost anybody and can create his own shot much much better.

Cowens you know deep down inside you would prefer Kelly back over Drummond.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:01 pm

so my son told me Kelly is now with Houston?????
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:59 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:so my son told me Kelly is now with Houston?????

Rosalie,

Kelly and Avery Bradley were sent to Houston as part of the Oladipo to Miami deal.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:53 pm

I wonder, are they keeping them both? Poor Avery, he just keeps bouncing around. (well, Not POOR Avery) But he is such a steady ballplayer.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:11 pm

Rosalie,

The guy that played was Mo Wagner (pronounced Vog-ner). He stays.

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3150844/moritz-wagner

Of course, his hair is cut different now than his picture on that website.

The other guy they got in the trade, Luke Kornet, is the one that may get cut, if we bring in another big from the buy out list.

https://www.espn.com/nba/player/_/id/3064560/luke-kornet

Luke was also in uniform last night, but I don't believe he got in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:39 pm

That’s a kick in the butt!!! Drives over from Chicago, plays last night, and......who knows if he stays. I am too soft, would never. Make a good GM!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:55 pm

This is Theis' goodbye tweet to the City of Boston

Daniel Theis
@dtheis10
·
Mar 26
Over the last 4 years Boston became home for me and my family ! I’m grateful for all wins, losses and moments but most important for people I met and friends I found for life ! Boston will always have a place in my heart and I will never forget my time as a Celtic !

Daniel Theis has left the building - Page 3 ExaatirWgAAyf92?format=jpg

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:57 pm

You don’t have to make me cry Bob!!! I loved Daniel!!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:09 am

Steve Bulpett @SteveBHoop
56 minutes ago
Daniel Theis played 22 minutes for the Bulls last night and didn't get called for a single foul... Obviously the refs didn't recognize him in the new clothes.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:12 am

bobheckler wrote:Steve Bulpett @SteveBHoop
56 minutes ago
Daniel Theis played 22 minutes for the Bulls last night and didn't get called for a single foul... Obviously the refs didn't recognize him in the new clothes.

Bob

Maybe the red uni?

Nice break for Theis.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Would have been nice to see him in Green on the floor last night.................I know, he is gone, get over it. But I still like the guy
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:15 pm

bobheckler wrote:Steve Bulpett @SteveBHoop
56 minutes ago

Bob

So perhaps it wasn't so much a War on Theis after all.  Maybe something else.   Daniel Theis has left the building - Page 3 1f620 Daniel Theis has left the building - Page 3 1f449 Daniel Theis has left the building - Page 3 1f340 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:07 pm

I will have to see a few games to make that decision!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:10 pm

kdp59 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:

Cowens you know deep down inside you would prefer Kelly back over Drummond.

Lol well maybe

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:12 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:You don’t have to make me cry Bob!!!  I loved Daniel!!!!!

Me too, on his really good nights/games he reminded me of a poor mans Dave Cowens

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3