Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home, 3/29/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home, 3/29/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home, 3/29/21

Post by bobheckler Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:26 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/03/comments-from-other-side-pelicans-32921.html

by FLCeltsFan

Fingers crossed Zo can go to help deal with the Tatum/Brown/Fournier wing trio.

Brown-Tatum duo is a problem for any NBA team and reading Brown being out made me smile

When everyone was high on Brown in the draft, I was like, "Guys, the dude can’t shoot."My draft credentials were revoked

JB and Thompson out? Anotha easy dub if Lonzo back

No brown and Thompson tonight for Boston, we should win this game

They have no soul on their team to even bother Zion. Only person who might is Tristan Thompson but Zion beat the sh** out of him last game 😂

Jaylen Brown is out too. I feel like we should take this one just, but you never know with this team.

They didn't have Smart last game - he may make a difference for them.

If Lonzo plays and SVG benches NAW for Bledsoe I’m giving up hope for him as a coach.

Can Bledsoe find a season ending toe surgery or he simply enjoy cursing us with his play?

don't forget, Milwaukee got rid of him, for reason. We were duped into accepting his play and awful contract

Plot twist, he’s playing bad because he’s playing through a season ending toe injury?

The most da**ing excuse I’ve heard from Stan is he dropped Kira because he didn’t like what he was showing defensively. There is no way he could have said that with a straight face while Bledsoe spent several months coasting through games on both sides of the ball. We all know why Bled is playing. $$$$$

Zion dropping 50 😂

Zion's biggest challenge today will be Williams, he's particularly good at blocking Zion's shot. I feel like Adams and Zion need to go at Williams' body early and draw some fouls.

Timelord blocked Zion and BI. Kid's a monster.

Revenge game for the Celtics tonight. Looks like they will be without their new guard Evan Fournier who they pulled from the Magic's fire sale. Much like the Pels, the Celtics have been very inconsistent all year so who knows what will happen tonight.

Celtics inconsistency starts with Kemba. Last time we played he had a terrible night shooting 1/12 from three. It shouldn't be difficult for him to beat that output tonight which could be a huge issue for us.

Remember that one time this season when we had a 24 point comeback against the Celtics and we were all happy and praising BI, Zion, Lonzo, and Josh. That was fun.

The world will know Zion > Jayson Tatum today, like we do. I also need BI to remind everyone that he’s better than Jaylen Brown.

Beat these clowns. Not a fan of BOS teams purely because Bill Simmons is such a blow hard.

Leave Zion out..You have a choice of three forwards…Jaylen Brown, Jason Tatum, or Brandon Ingram.. Who do you pick?

Tatum Youngest, significantly better defender than Ingram while not being much worse offensively. Highest upside too.

These Boston jerseys trash

Williams has insane bounce. It jumped off the screen last game against them too.

what if bledsoe was good?

da** kemba, couldnt happen to a nicer guy

“I don’t even think there’s a comparison between Ingram and Tatum. Tatum is in a whole other category.” The f*** is this Celtics announcer smoking? Tatum is good, but not another category good.

5 fouls already from the Celtics. I’m with it.

these celtics announcers are so bad lmao

Drop coverage vs Tatum. Genius!

Williams wasn't even close to vertical on that block. Obvious foul

I’m f***ing sick of Steven Adams... 2 more years of this too. Good job David Griffin you moron.

Has nothing to do with their bias, but the Celtics commentators are terrible.

The lack of calls for zion is starting to get absurd. 2 MISSED AND 1'S. 2! Also nice job by bled leaving kemba wide open.

Tatum is going to score 150 on us lol

Celtics defensive game plan is to foul every play

refs not calling any fouls wtf is going on

Fox sports streaming is having so many issues

Danny Ainge is behind these multiple technical difficulties

The color commentary guy on the Celtics feed sounds like he's trying to be Johnny Most.

That’s the White Mamba baby!!

Oh, my bad! Didn't realize it was Scal. (MY NOTE: I think it is absolutely hysterical that anybody would think Scal was trying to be Johnny. Not in this life, not in this solar system)

I hate Jason Tatum, I don’t know why, I’m not someone that really hates players either but he really gets under my skin.

tatum going for 50...pels have no energy

Love BI but the gap between him and Tatum is getting bigger

Walker slapping the ball away from everyone Can we protect the ball

Wow. Officiating is so one sided, by far worst this season. If you've missed the game so far, consider yourself lucky. Pure Homecooking.

Mo Wagner sucks. How tf is he Boston's 8th man?

Just keep attacking Wagner, he's a foul and flop machine

Need to get Zion back in While Williams is on the bench. Get him going.

Hart can't throw a rock into the ocean for so many games in a row Turns into an absolute driller tonight

Of course I was talking trash all day to Celtics fans about Zion being better than Tatum and Tatum is balling out while Zion looks human tonight.

Zion is trying to murder someone tonight

Whoever matched that dude up with Zion should be arrested.

Wow, Zion is finally having an off night. We’ll see if that lasts in the second half

Zion off just a bit tonight..getting banged around

Even the Boston announcers are talking about him getting banged just about every possession

The refs are letting them play tonight No soft whistles unless your wearing a Tatum jersey

Watching the game on mute because these Celtics announcers are unbearable

Celtics announcers are in favor of the refs “letting them play”, and we all know exactly what that means....

Man we are getting NO calls

imagine if Zion got as many calls as Tatum

“These officials are really letting these teams play” You mean they’re not calling fouls fairly for Zion, you dipsh** Celtics announcers?

Jayson Tatum’s hairline hasn’t decided where it wants to be yet

Brian Scalabrine “Let them play” he says as Jaxson Hayes is run over by the car Blake dunked over 10 years ago. Meanwhile Tatum gets breathed on and gets FTs.

Adams is getting cooked tonight

BI perimeter D is so bad.. he gets beat every play

BRANDON. HOW ARE YOU LETTING MARCUS SMART BLOW PAST YOU.

Getting killed by a smart n Williams wasn’t one of my pregame worries but here we are

BI really pi**ing me off this game. Just walking the ball up the court, should’ve been 8 sec violation.

Adams is not an nba level player

marcus dumb

these Boston announcers sound like caricatures of themselves

Celtics defense is on point

Scared of what's going to happen in the second half when the shooting regresses

This Celtics announcer talks like he’s trying to keep jello from falling out of his mouth

“I mean they’ve GOTTA cool off!”-Celtics announcers it’s nice to be on the other side of that

I’m surprised Kemba Walker hasn’t gotten whiplash at some point

smart is a flopper we are getting no calls in Boston tonight and smart and tatum crying every play

Scal is so unbearable to listen to, Ingram must have snubbed his kids for autograph

This dude was an awful player but he is even worse as an announcer....smh

How many Smart flops did y'all count in the 1st half 🤔

The NBA makes no sense. Can't even graze a jump shooter but you can maul people in the paint

5 vs 8 wtf man

8 on 5 tonight boys

Scalabrine with the worst ever commentary I’ve ever heard. I want to shoot myself.

The celtics play by play is a walking irish stereotype with a lisp and their color commentary guy is Brian Scalibrinne.

Refs out here giving Celtics all the calls and letting them straight beat up Zion

The commentators, arena, and refs are making this game feel insanely low energy

Zion cant buy a foul but they looked at smart wrong and got 3 FTs.

Not a bad move by Brad Stevens to put Smart on Zion… he is tenacious, strong and quicker than most players that match up against Zion..If I were the Pels, I would take the ball out of Zions hands for awhile and have him running cuts

The refs Go from calling everything to calling nothing minute to minute.

"You really shouldn't guard Tatum like that." Then BI gets an elbow to the face. Stupid Celtics announcers.

Foul on BI, his face made contact with Tatum's elbow

Tatum slaps Ingram in the face and the selltics announcers are defending him

scal makes me want to jam a fork into my ears

Celtics fans booing this is hilarious

It's Boston fans they'll boo anything lol

Feel like if roles were reversed BI would get a flagrant 3

Why is Tatum shaking his head, you reverse clotheslined him 💀

EJECT THAT MAN!! Itd be so funny to watch the floptic commentators rage

Yea these Celtics announcers are bottom tier. Didn't know they were THIS bad. But perfect fit for city of Boston.

Can we add the celtics to our hate list?

Been there done that 😂

lol Celtics fans never change

Boston is supposed to be such a quaint old new england toney place but all the sports fans are so trashy. like straight out of a trailer park. also the players are totally mauling our guys what is this sh**?

Lmao the audacity of these fans chanting refs you suck

Awww the Boston fans are crying

If Boston is in the West, they will be below us in the standings for sure.

They’re missing Brown

That Smart heave was so da** funny

Shaqtin hall of fame

That might be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen a NBA player do

That wasn’t the Smart est move that’s for sure

That Kornet guy looks so much like the uncle who always wears a suit. When he was sizing up Zion it just looked so weird.

I genuinely dont like the Celtics

Zion needs to take BI to the buffet with him from now on

The Celtics uniforms look like they were made with MS paint.

Boston: when in doubt, flop it out

Tatum gets every call lol

Every time they punch we punch back, and we are much stronger.

I literally cannot recognize Fournier not in an Orlando uniform

Seems Ingram got into Tatum's head 😂

Tatum has been brick city since he attempted murder on our sleepy boi 😁

The Celtics are mean. They were mean when I was a little boy and they're still mean now that I'm a old man.

Marcus smart..... not sure about smart

Marcus dumb should be ejected

The Boston Elbows, or Boston 'Bows.

Celtics fan base is so unstable

We need to send James Johnson out there for a karate chop

You will never appreciate Joel and AD more after listening to these jokers calling for Boston

Marcus smart has flopped so bad like 4 times in one game

The fact that they're focusing more on Stan than their own coach is proof the Celtics suck

so tackling is allowed in nba ? okay

Probably BI's best game of the season considering the wing he's going up against.

Celtics are a dirty dirty team

I wish Zion and BI got benefit of the whistle like Tatum does geeeez

Bledsoe clutch!

Honestly, the only way we could top this off would be a BI poster on Jayson Tatum

Can the 4th quarter just be 7 minutes long please

This Evan Fourier debut might be the worst I’ve ever seen.

hope scalabrine trips on his own shoelaces and skins a knee tonight

These Boston announcers sound like an SNL parody

I am going to take this shot, because I am not likely to ever get this chance again.... I'm really glad Fournier played for them tonight and not us....

Smart is triggering Zion. I haven’t seen him go that out of control on a drive in a while

SVG is truly a washed coach.

Scal is such a clown. The replay shows Williams is clearly hooking Adams and he’s having a heart attack

NOW SVG CALLS A TIMEOUT WHEN BOSTON MAKES A 13-0 RUN IN 2 MINUTES LOL

why us why

This teams ability to spontaneously forget how to play basketball is honestly impressive.

I'm sick of people blaming the refs, you could see this from a mile away.

The NBA needs to fine Smart for all these flops.

Marcus flop thought falling down was a counting stat.

Ahahahaa rip smart get him outta here lmaoooo

And smart flops again. New least fave player

Looks like some of the Celtics are wrestling out there

Imagine having a play drawn up for u to flop on lmao

Scal losing it with a flop but had no problem brushing off the no goaltend call that started their run

I think I’m never going to be able to enjoy Cheers reruns after the trauma of these announcers

streaming services gotta give us an option to which home feed we can watch, most announcers aren’t very bad but the Celtics announcers really seemed to hate us when in reality they were just so biased for Boston

I love beating the Celtics

Ingram needs to sign that game ball and give it to Scalbrine

Is anyone else mad? I now have a personal rivalry with the Celtics. I don’t hate anyone else in the NBA but Tatum and Brian Scalabrine

I don't think I can stomach listening to these pathetic Celtics commentators ever again even if we are winning by 50.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home, 3/29/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home, 3/29/21

Post by cowens/oldschool Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:58 am

Pelicans have so much talent, surprised that don’t have a much better record...???

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down