Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Definite must win here with Indy and Mia coming up. Will likely mean the difference between coming back home 3 games under .500 versus 5 games under.

Celtics looks like a good defensive team.

Sullinger Making me sad by being good.

Haha yeah I really liked him out of college, so I enjoy the feeling of vindication but hate the feeling of missing out

Just imagine This roster with Sullinger as the 3rd big instead of Rivers as the 6th wing…

I don’t think Greg Stiemsma mid-range jumpers are a good idea

Steamer due for a good game against a former team?

As soon Greg gets in the game they lose the lead and go on a run. What a familiar sight...

Oh wow get steamer out of there

I don't think I ever wanna see Steimsma play for this team another minute. Just got bullied. BULLIED. Right to the friggin' basket.

Stiemsma could play 10 minutes and be a -25 easily.

I mean he looked absolutely useless on the defensive end and got embarrassed by Bass and Sullinger, tyreke just got him a couple easy looks

Someone needs to stuff Roberts in a duffle bag and leave him in Boston when the team leaves tonight.

Weird game…Celtics getting away with a ton of push offs...Roberts playing point is not pretty...Monty in mystery rotation mode... Eric Gordon largely invisible....And somebody remind me why Byron Scott traded B Bass

Ah, that last one will forever be a sore spot

I swear the NBA wants us to be bad for the refs to be this much against us all season

There is no blaming the refs. We are playing like poo, and it starts with our coaching.

How many offensive rebounds are we going to give them?

Terrible officiating (MY NOTE:  I agree, just not the way they think)

The nba officiating as a whole is terrible ....One of the few failures of David Stern

Man, since when is Avery Bradley a 3pt shooters? For cryin' out loud...everyone can develop a 3 except our guys.

Jeff Green. Pretty good...

Wesley said that if Green just played hard, he could be a SUPERSTAR

Don't care how many points you score tonight, Steam. I want you no more play!

Boston is a bad team and we're playing to their level, and losing.

I swear if Wallace broke Ryno's ribs I'm going to go up there and end him. This is bull crap.

First thing I'm doing if I'm Miller is gut check to Wallace. Get him to back off.

Somebody should set a really hard screen on Wallace ... He was totally out of control when he hit ryno

I remember Wallace used to get concussions all the time. And now he may have given one of our players one.

The refs feel bad now they're giving us calls

Sullinger is built like a rump roast.

Please, please, please, don't anyone else get hurt. Sullinger is looking like a bull in a China shop out there.

Anyone think Wallace's elbow was intentional? Nba would review.

Apparently Sullinger is the best rebounder in the NBA.

The Celtics are what I wish we were defensively.

2nd chance points is the difference in this game. It's embarrassing we can't keep Bass and Sullinger off the offensive glass.

Jrue is far to inconsistent for his contract. One day he looks like a star next he looks like a pg who wouldn't crack the top 20.

He's being guarded by the best one-on-one defender in the league. If you don't consider Avery #1 he's at least top 5.

21 offensive rebs for Boston... My goodness

Evans clear out ..I will live with the results as long as the ball is in Evans hands

He lives for these moments. Clearly. But maybe we should bonk him on the head. He's more clutch slightly concussed...

The C's are shooting 36% tonight (31/86)... Wow

Well, I mean, they got 25 offensive boards and are losing having only scored 92. You have to shoot poorly to do that.

Worst win of the season

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pelicans, Home

Post by k_j_88 Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:07 pm

Sullinger's name seems to come up the most in all of these.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down