Ktron
worcester
cowens/oldschool
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS

Post by worcester Sun May 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Wyc and Danny had many years to spend for a center like Vuc. They didn't. If this year we are under the cap then next year we coud spend and move into the luxury tax bracket. Gyso the capologist knows this world much better than I.

Jeff Good man is not that smart. Brad and "lots of money" ignores the facts that coaches salaries don't count against the cap and Wyc has MAMMOTH amounts of money to spend. Brad's salary is surely eclipsed by even Evan's and Marcus's. Wyc, evaluate your training staff too. Worst record in the NBA vs. Covid - that's not just bad luck. Speaking as a medical professional, I know of several protocols down right in Boston pioneered by top level MGH and BU doctors who could have minimized the impact of Covid on players. That the Celts are OBVIOUSLY unaware of such advances is a function of the management team underperforming. We fans deserve better. So too these young players. Had the Celts put such protoicols in place Boston fans may have learned about them and benefited as well. Ignorance has an adverse trickle down effect.

Trade Jaylen. NO! We are not going to get long term equal value for him in the NBA that would make the Celtics a better team overall.

Yes. Bob, we should clear Edwards, Grant or Semi, and some other dead wood off the pine.
Re Nesmith, Brad chose not to involve him in the flow of the Bulls game. Brad often shuts Aaron's minutes down when he is getting into rhythm. I have not figured out why.

worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME CHICAGO BULLS

Post by worcester Sun May 09, 2021 1:12 pm

dboss, Yes Brad most likely stays, which is why adding a bad cop assistant or several assistants would help.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2