Comments From The Other Side - vs Wolves, Away, 5/15/21

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wolves, Away, 5/15/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Wolves, Away, 5/15/21

Post by bobheckler Sun May 16, 2021 10:10 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/05/comments-from-other-side-timberwolves.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites, as always, are in bold. Which are yours?

Let's make this their 5th straight loss 😈

Love when Bill Simmons’ teams lose Smile

I predict KG will have no less than 8 F-Bombs tonight in his speech. Looking forward to hearing him and his oration.

I predict there will be no more than 8 comments in this thread today.

Wolves get their 23rd win today and break a losing streak against the C’s

I’m at the game rn, and being in the same room as Tacko Fall feels like being in the presence of god

We better get new statement jerseys next season

Rims extra mic'd up today  (MY NOTE:  It was ridiculous.  Every shot, unless it was completely pure nylon, was this loud, giant CLANG!)

These Celtics commentators are annoying me already

Oh refs starting off like that huh

Ojelye is playing like prime okogie

Kat still can get it going inside vs guys like Kornet but it's clear that he struggles vs bigger centers. He needs to bulk up this off-season

Luke Kornet has no shot guarding Towns

Ant should be feasting. They have no one to guard him without smart or brown

Get Tacko in the PNR

For a split second, my lizard brain thought Tacko Fall was KG.

lol Tacko is going to get torched

Tatum going for 50 again huh

Kornet is getting bullied sheesh

Rubio is just out there for cardio.

Rubio hasn't even touched the ball (not complaining) but what's the point of starting him?

It's keeps him happy.

I like Ojele but this lineup for the Cs is trash.  (MY NOTE:  Well, yeah.  Whaddya think with us missing 4 starters?  And if you like Semi, just ask for him.  We'll give him to you cheap)

Refs like Tackos apparently    This guy is Payne-like out there and only has one (which should have been flagrant 1)

being 7'6" must be just the worst

Tacko Fall playing outside of garbage time? Wow

Hope we can find guys like Pritchard or Bane who don’t miss.  Also, depleted Boston scored something like 9 out of last 10 possession, if they miss it is automatic rebound and second chance, if they miss second they have third.

Dlo with the cold shooting start again.. Celtics isn't even playing tight d in him.. He's lucky Marcus smart isn't playing and guarding him.

This is a Cs squad they should steamroll.

What's the top 5 dumbest team names in the league?  Celtics have to be near the top after Lakers  (MY NOTE:  The Utah JAZZ is up there too.  Move the franchise, change the name to reflect local culture like NOP becoming the state bird, the Pelican)

Alright guys, posting up Williams clearly isn't working  (MY NOTE:  That would be Grant since Robert didn't play)

Not surprised by that Grant Williams illegal screen. Watch him all game, every screen is illegal.

We started up 9-2 and then got outscore 35-17, woof

This team wont take the next step until they commit to defense

I like protecting the paint but with jump shooting teams like the Clippers and Celtics, we look awful

the Wolves suck in matinee games

Da**, that should be grounds to terminate Kornet’s contract...

You guys are playing Boston on the same day Kg goes to the Hall of Fame? Poetic

Losing this bad to celtics g leauge team

Celtics bench going in on our starters. Hate to see it

Celtics 11-15 men on their bench is dominating us lol

No backup plan when 3s don’t fall, can’t compete even against benchwarmers from Boston. Long way to go this off-season.

I don't really think they are stopping us. Seems like a bad shooting night. Defensively, we look like hot trash

I’m stuck somewhere between “DLO DUNKED THE BALL PARTY” and “aw man i can’t believe we’re getting slapped by Boston’s barrel bottom scrapings”

Why does KAT look like he’d rather be anywhere other than the basketball court today?  (MY NOTE:  Because he has no ganas)

Does Tatum have sweat follicles?

This might possibly be the ugliest game of the season

Ant why you leaving Nesmith open bro

Kornet dominating Kat

On the bright side we are one game away from never seeing rubio taking a side step mid range fade away again  (MY NOTE:  Rubio as back up point guard?  What say you?)

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wolves, Away, 5/15/21 Giphy

time for the comeback kids to cut it to 5 before getting blown out again

I've never hit a 3 pointer in my life but if I played against the wolves I think I would

It's pretty ugly, yeah, but I don't think this game is as bad as it seems.   We just can't seem to make any shots and they can't seem to miss... You know, standard Wolves game

We scored 47 points in a half ??? Lmao Do I wanna even know how

Me thinking that we have a chance to win after starting the game 7-0: clown

I WANT DLO TO DUNK ON TACKO AND CALL HIM SEWER TRASH to complete the 50-0 run here in the 2nd half

2-20 from 3?!   This is pretty ugly.

surely someone could make a 3, even by accident

Stop taking turns on offense you aren't the nets

Trash team embarrassing how they’re losing to the Celtics B Team lmaooo

It's games like this against a good but relaxed team missing half its starters when you realise how far the Wolves are from being decent

Missing 80% of their starters…

Good thing I didn't know we had an early game today. Looks like the players didn't know either.

This is top tier when it comes to garbage shooting performances

the worst 3 point percentage in a game this season was 8 percent by the knicks btw

Hope this is the last time I see the green jerseys.

The bench run has made this game have the slimmest of chances of being winnable in the 4th.   Take note starters.

Naz and Okogie > Tatum and Brown

14-6 Timberwolf run and we’re down 15

Who would win in a fight, Grant Williams or Desmond Bane?

Pritchard is a irritant ain’t he

sure go ahead and give me hope so that the L just hurts even more

WHY CAN’T THEY SHOOT DURING THE DAY??

Wolves are nocturnal mammals

The Celtics have turned the ball over like 5 times by passing it DIRECTLY to a wolves player.

Why is Tatum here

This has been a brutal game and it is still somehow possible to win?

LOL at the Celtics going in for the kill by putting the starters back in

Why is Tatum back in tho?

celtics going for the statpad

Idk why you keep Tatum in here. It literally doesn't matter and it's a 17 point game...

I was joking earlier but wow they really put in Tatum to pad his stats

Naz locking down Tacko like how David bested Goliath

Layman postering Tacko is a hilarious cap to this abomination of a game

Layman did not just beat his chest down 20

How ridiculous is it that they make almost everything from 3

Wolves don't guard the 3pt line cuz they didn't know it's possible to hit from there

Tacko is just a prop for the dunk contest

Langford, with his hair and handle, reminds me of D'lo

Well, that was a basketball game

Not trying to defend our horrid 3P defense, but when we're missing wide open 3s and Peyton Prichard is hitting stepbacks with a hand in the face... yeah it's a little bit luck.

turns out shooting 13% from 3 doesn't help you win

Wow we had more rebounds, less fouls, more free throws, less turnovers, more blocks, more points in the paint, and more fast break points. But they made 13 more threes.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Wolves, Away, 5/15/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Wolves, Away, 5/15/21

Post by jrleftfoot Mon May 17, 2021 4:05 am

I'm giving the Rubio question a big fat no. We gave enough guys that can't shoot already.
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down