Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 pm

No Rondo tonight for Celtics. Not playing in back-to-backs. Also, no Bradley, Bogan s, Faverini, Humphries or Wallace. Nine bodies.

We'll win this one.

Boston is playing a bad D League team tonight Our only hope is Monroe &; Drum get in foul trouble early & Josh & Brandon are back to normal.

They sure do know how to tank.

Go Pistons!

No go Celtics!

I feel bad for anyone that paid for tickets to this game

Is the Palace emptier than usual, NCAA night

Jeff Green is so underrated.

Expecting a Detroit win. Boston rolled over for Philly last night. That dead horse is ready for another beating.

Sullinger outplaying our "MaxMan"

Green and Sullinger both always look great when I watch them. I was worried we would win but so far so good.

Green is a stud. Sullinger's offensive game reminds me a LITTLE of Sheed, his post game is still very raw but he loves to shoot 3s & isnt awful at it.

I wanted Green in a trade for Smith at the deadline but he is FAR from a stud

Green's biggest issue is aggressiveness, its always been his major weakness. He would be perfect at the 3 for us.

Id trade Smith, Datome, Bynum for Green and Crash Ainge might bite considering Smith is Rondo's best friend and they grew up playing together and Wallace is dead weight at this point in his career

Doubt Boston would do that, the whole Rondo/Smith bf thing is 85% Internet hype, players just want to win, they don't care about stuff like that. I'd do back flips if we did that deal though.

Oh, and the celtics are tearing us apart. Guess they're pretty secure where they are.

My god, we don't even pretend that defense is something we're interested in.

They want to be like the Bad Boys. Except without the wins and talent

I wish we were as good at winning as we are at tanking

The sad thing is that we probably aren't even tanking, we just suck

Damn you refs,let our guys tank in peace.

Really troubling seeing Moose lose Olynk(yeesh) and get some layups inside

65 points given up to a minor league basketball team. It takes a certain level of special to achieve that.

Green is super inconsistent though he'll have a 5 game stretch where he's putting up 27/7/6 and then go 8 games without breaking 20. I don't think he is a first player option mentally, he'd probably be best as a 3rd man

I don't trust the Pistons to lose this game, they will find a way to win this. They always get horrible come from behind wins late in the season

Don't worry. We will win

F*** off

Smith you ****ing moron

Rec'd because its relevant for every game

Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time

Sully the three point marksman?

Will someone cover Sullinger? He wasn't even involved in the damn pick and roll.

So that's what ball movement looks like.

Pistons defense is making the Celtics look like the Spurs

It ain't a Saturday Night Until you’re down 20 in the middle of the 3rd.

Down by 19 with Rondo and a couple other notable rotation pieces missing? This is beyond pathetic (keep it up).

On top of our starters packing it in, this Celtics team is well coached. I remember them having a quite a few upsets this season which shows pretty great promise for the future.

That last play where Olynyk dived head first on the floor for a loose ball he had no chance to save while Monroe just stared at it sums up all you need to know about both players.

Boston held the lead until the 4th quarter. They will have to shoot themselves in the foot for Detroit to beat them now. Let's just say, 4th quarters aren't our "strong suit". Seriously, the Pistons play the 4th like there's going to be a 5th quarter to come back from. Maybe if Smith and Jennings weren't such boneheads, they'd know there isn't five quarters in a dollar, or a game of basketball.

Very weird to see Smith in a green headband while playing against the Celtics.

Well Let’s hope he wears a green headband every game next year

Would you rather have Kelly Olynyk or Josh Smith?

Olynyk. A thousand times over.

I'm not sure if that was serious I would rather have Gerald Wallace than Josh Smith

I hate Smith so much

Have our heroes given up 140 this year?

Rondo DNP- Tank

At least this year we figured out how to tank. Maybe Boston can catch us? They have the easiest schedule of all the lottery teams.

What is a Babb?

Getting worried about a win here

Brad Stevens, get us this loss, and you'll be my favorite daddy

Go Jerryd Bayless!

COME ON, PISTONS. PUT IT IN THE HOOP. (Celtics Fan)

Get Siva out of there! He is energizing the team

LOL,on the Boston forum they want this lose so bad. TANKING,HAS BEEN BRINGING TEAMS TOGETHER SINCE THE BEGINING...

I saw that. It feels better. It's like losing to them enrages the fanbase like getting a win on them. It's win-win for us!

Glad we are giving Rodney a lot of burn to kill the tank and help himself to a better contract somewhere else.

Get Stuck out of this game, we cant have the few consistent guys for us this year ruining what would be a huge loss. We need this L

Unbelievable, Why can't Stuckey have one of his stupid break his toe nail injuries or something now.

Wow I step away for a few minutes and we have the lead? Incredibly disappointing

GO CELTICS!!

We need Jennings and Smith to shoot us out of this one!

Damn bayless gets on my nerves

Singler just scored for Boston lol

Seriously advanced level tanking there, he should teach courses online.

No we are going to win, this is bad

Please lose

Yes, Jennings!!! Chuck, Chuck away you clueless **** for brains. We need this loss!!!!

We better not win this game

Come on, prepubescent looking coach, draw something awesome.

This is such a stupid win if we end up winning. F**k Stuckey.

They mugged Sullinger too

Hate this pathetic team so much. Its destiny that we lose this pick because of 1 or 2 stupid meaningless wins.

I have never been as angry about a loss As I am about this victory

This win will have draft implicasheeons.

We needed this tank today damn

Sweet, glorious defeat! Good game Detroit fans, congratulations on the win. (Celtics fan)

Since you are so gracious How about we return the favor and trade you Josh Smith? Heck, you don't even have to give us anything back--just have him for free.

This is what happens when you have a GM and or organization that doesn't know how to pronounce "tank" or "rebuild." I really hope a new GM cleans house and has a firesale for our hot garbage.

All these stupid fans at the Palace. Yayyyyy we hurt ourselves with another meaningless win

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away

Post by Outside Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time

Would you rather have Kelly Olynyk or Josh Smith?

Olynyk. A thousand times over.

It's amazing how Josh Smith seems like a valuable player when you look at his stats but is just a huge waste once you get to know him.

For me, he was the quintessential Hawk of the last ten years -- seemingly talented, but never good enough to even get out of the first round. Now with Detroit, in an absolutely horrific East, they won't even make the playoffs. Given the talent on that roster, how is that possible?
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Pistons, Away

Post by k_j_88 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Josh Smith is like a modern-day Antoine Walker.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down