Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/21

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/21

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:27 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/12/comments-from-other-side-76ers-12121.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  Philly fans hate us perhaps more than any other fans in the NBA (Laker fans possibly more) but nobody hates, in general, as much as Philly fans.  They are the reason why Ben Simmons isn't playing, it's because they are miserable fans.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Nothing would make me happier than blowing out the Celtics

F*** Boston, may it fall into the ocean.

Good morning to everyone on earth except the Celtics and their fans you get a good ol F*** THE CELTICS

TD Garden tickets so cheap (40 for upper level mid court, 100 for some lower level with fees). Cs fans not supporting their team this year??

Normally I'd be up for these Celtics matchups but my morale with this team is just so low right now.

Stomping the Celtics in the Garden would help.

I'm morbidly curious how Al does against Embiid. This is they're first matchup since he was here, right?  (MY NOTE:  "morbidly".  Good choice of words)

Things I worry about tonight:   Smart guarding Maxey     Doubles on Joel       Schroder abusing the 2nd unit        Who guards Jaylen Brown if he plays?

Couldn’t care less that Covid rekt our season or that we lost to the Timberwolves or that we didn’t look good against Orlando. All I want is for to beat the Celtics and all is fine.

Not even a sixers fan (Go Spurs Go) but I love watching the Tatum/Brown thing continue to flounder.

I am mentally preparing myself for the sixers to get roasted by a Payton Prichard 25pt game

Been having unwholesome thoughts of signing Theis and Hayward...  Those scrappy, heady kind of guys Ainge used to like.

Worried about Schroeder in this one for some reason. And Horford.

I'm worried about Schroeder, too, because even if he has 40 points by the start of the 4th quarter and has been lighting up Curry all night, Doc's clueless a** will keep Curry on him.

Jaylen should not play.  Bad hammies should be rested.  But I expect to see him limping around out there.

They have a tall lineup not sure how well we’ll matchup outside of Joel

the fact embiid isnt trying to take horfords head off every possession is pi**ing me off

Al Horford looks 50 years old

Do not let this washed bald fraud go off on us

I physically can’t deal with a horford revenge game tonight

He couldn’t do that with us though

Al can have 50 today and it still won't take away from how sh** he was in Philly

Not really his fault Elton decided to pair a center with another center and a PG who doesn't shoot.

Horford just scored more in 5 minutes than he did his entire time here

Team is literally better in every way without Tobias. I am so sick of him from a basketball standpoint. We were more fun and competitive when he was out.

It would be really cool if Tobias wasn’t a liability

This team doesn’t want to play

I hope Al Horford chokes

Don’t want to get embarrassed by Al Horford and the Celtics

Hey embiid wanna play some f***ing defense?

Horford keeping up the tradition of never missing against us

This team is literally so f***ing garbage dude

Already getting clowned by Horford and the C’s smh this team..

Andre Drummond > Dwight Howard > A literal bag of potatoes > Al Horford

Ofc horford will have the game of his life today

Enes Freedumb

not surprised boston is cheering for this right wing shill lmao

Bruh you do know Massachusetts is one of the most liberal states?

Nice Embiid. Can’t even take Mr. Freedom down low.

We need a coach not scared to bench Tobias for playing like a dumba** or Seth not taking open threes

I don't think Embiid enjoys basketball anymore to be honest. Has barely looked like he's even cared out there this season
(MY NOTE:  I don't know if this is true, I don't watch Sixer games, but if it is...Whoa!  That would be the absolute end of "The Process")

I am looking forward to running Tobias out of the city

They deada** gonna call him freedom all night

well, that’s kinda his name 💀

embiids insistence on flopping this year has not been fun

Absolutely hate it when Joel tries to bait for fouls, just dominate in the post man.

"Embiid blocking freedom" lol

Scoring at 12 point per quarter pace, Doc worth every penny /s

Boston! City of LOSERS! How ‘bout it?!

How many good games has Embiid has this season? Like 2? Max?

Joel is washed

Horford always gets away with extreme pushing in the back when he’s in the post getting backed down. Respect it tho if they ain’t gonna call it why not do it.

We need to trade for kemba

at least kanter sucks

Every time I see him I think of a dorky William Wallace screaming “freedooooooom”

lmao why are they letting kanter torpedo them

That's mister freedom to you

Wow took me so long to realize kanter changed his last name. I’m watching thinking freedom looks just like kanter 😂

I feel like I’m watching golf with these Boston announcers 😴

It pains me to say because I like the dude, and he'll prob go on to score 40 because of this comment, but jrich is kind of a bum

Tatum is so overrated

The idea of JRich is infinitely better than actual jrich

J Rich is so bad at basketball, I'm so thankful I don't need to watch his sh** anymore

Mavs really traded Seth Curry for Josh Richardson. Lmaooo.

Tatum has to be one of the least impactful stars in the league

Tatum is the most boring favorite player you could have

thybulle is terrible some people really thought he was untradeable lol

im calling it, the moment embiid gets subbed in we are going to start losing the game

We may not look great but Lord the Celtics have their whole team and they look like dogsh**

Sixers look like a lottery team.  Really embarrassing!

I'm not watching the game but is Horford giving Embiid problems?

nope. embiid is giving embiid problems

Former sixers always doing BULLSH** against us. Can’t take it

Why are Celtics playing sooo slow lmao

Can Tobias at least pay to fix all the potholes in the city?

i hate smart

Neither of these teams look like they want to be playing this game right now. Low energy all around.

At least the Celtics suck too.

Embiid 1-8 Harris 1-5 Maxey 1-7 and it’s tied. could be worse

Celtics turnovers

This crowd is the most lame, half asleep crowd I have seen at a pro game ever.

Both of these teams look horrible. This game is out of 1976

I love Danny Green from last year but at this point hes just a walking salary trade filler.

F***ing Smart is a 20% shooter except against us

Only thing interesting about this game is how many times Freedom has been said

Remember when we could have had Tatum?

Embiid is straight up trash, no other way to put it

Call me stupid but at this point I’ll gladly take Kyrie in a trade if he’s available

Ok. You're stupid.

enes kanter freedom was on the floor for most of the half and not once did the sixers attack him in space. doc rivers is an absolute garbage coach

Seth is cooking Brown

Tatum and Embiid going brick for brick

This has got to be the most boring celtics sixers game in a while

If Niang is the Mini Van than what is Grant Williams?

clearly should have traded embiid and kept horford

I hate Al Horford more than anyone in the NBA.

Horford embarrassing Joel once again

Horford is such a bum, this guy couldn't hit sh** for us

If you ever need to really cool off a team's hot streak, forget timeouts, just tug on the net too hard.

It's the battle of who could care less

Celtics may be awful too but at least they have two go-2 guys down the stretch. With Embiid playing like dookie and Maxey deferring the Sixers won't have a chance if it stays close to the end.

Horford outplaying Harris is pain

Tobias a $180 Million scorer who can’t score on 35 year old Al Horford

The entire Celtics organization top to bottom is an enemy of working people across the country, announcers saying as much right now. Sixers are a team for the people.  (MY NOTE:  WTF?!)

Watching these guys set up the new net has been more exciting than the actual game

game would be more entertaining if they leave the ladder there

How many Bostonians does it take to change a net

EMBIID TOBIAS and Ben are going to be playing in china next year I can feel it

Just flicked the game on, can't decide on what's more painful - our offence or having to listen to the Boston broadcast.

This game is comical. We both suck, Boston just sucks a little more. Literally watching mirror images of incompetence, the teams just trade blow for blow.

nobody including the fans seem like they want to be there

Jalen Brown is so overrated. Simmons worth way more.  (MY NOTE:  Jaylen has a hamstring problem.  Simmons has a problem with player development and mental resilience.  Jaylen's hammy will heal.  Simmons' head?  Probably not)

How did either team win 11 games this year

the celtics are soooooooo bad lol

I guess horford is still good at guarding Jo

Maxey being guarded by Robert Williams and can’t do anything haha. He really needs a 3 pointer.

Nothing like a game against Boston to remember how much I hate the sixers.

Imagine if horford tried half as hard with us as he is in this game

You can tell Bostons chemistry is all the way f***ed up. Them dudes probably argue after every game or throw subliminals in the group chat

Udoka be looking like thanos

Al Horford has his arms extended and pushing every single time.

We’re really gonna let Schroeder’s repulsive looking a** 30 points, aren’t we?

We can't hit any shot and Dennis Schroeder is draining 3s I am jokerfied

China isn’t missing anything with this game going on.

Can we please put Freedom in the pick & roll, where he’s been dogsh** for a decade??

We are so lucky the Celtics are a**

Brown is one of those players the media tries to prop up but in reality is just trash.

Celtics commentators might be bigger homers than ours, and that says a lot lmao

You know it's all going to sh** when f***ing Horford is grabbing offensive rebounds

How is the Net even getting damaged?

Everyone missing so badly the net’s getting damaged

Garbage nets for a garbage city

I despise Brian scalebrine

Wait.. Their announcer is White Mamba?

Yes and he’s amazing

Celtics need to trade Freedom cause I want to cheer for him so bad. #F***china

Lucky the Celtics suck because we'd get blown out by a good team

lucky that the majority of the league sucks

Somehow the Celtics announcers are… actually ok? Correct me if I’m wrong but they used to be insufferable

This game is so quiet we might as well be in the bubble

Its like watching two special ed teams go at it

I am so happy Boston fans had to pay to see this game and not Sixers fans

Who TF is that fat little Boston player

Just trade us JB so neither of us have to watch this again.

"Why can't I push people at my leisure?"- Josh Richardson

Let’s just leave Tobias in Boston who says no

Maxey shot is as broke as Ben Simmons

I hate Tobias more than I hate Ben at this point  (MY NOTE:  Great.  Drive Harris out of Philly too.  LOL)

Both teams should get an L here

Can’t wait for this to be the 9/10 play-in game

Simmons gave Embiid his free throw disease as a parting gift it appears

Doc’s about to go all pro wrestling clothesline on one of these refs lol

Tatum hurt himself flopping

“Tatum got a booboo therefore…foul”

I wish I hated basketball

Horford didn’t play this hard in Philly

They keeping josh in on purpose??

I hope Udoka knows like half this team know exactly how Richardson plays

they have jalen brown with a mismatch on curry and they have josh taking shots. i aint complaining but lol

Jaylen brown looks way skinnier than I remembered

celtics announcers are actually pretty good lol

Passing the Ball Around and Using All of the Shot Clock and Coming Away With No Points: A Memoir by the Philadelphia 76ers

Boston can't buy a bucket, maybe stop fouling them and let them shoot.

They need to gone head and trade Jaylen to us, let him shine here.

Same sh** every game. I'll be surprised if we finish over .500 at this rate.

When remember when we had horford and richardson

we have looked so bad on defense and somehow celtics are going to score under 90.

I really hate Marcus Smart but would love him on this team.  He's everything we hoped Thybulle would be.  

Well the sliver lining is if we have a sh** season we can get rid of Doc at least. Dude is a mess of a coach at the moment.

Cooked by Dennis Schroeder lmao f***ing embarrassing

Fire Glenn

Fire doc rivers his game plan for late into the game is embarrassing at best  (MY NOTE:  this is for you, Matty)

i just want 1 good Philadelphia sports team, is that too much to ask

Imagine not trying to attack al horford off the catch

Brett brown is 10 times better coach than Doc Rivers at this point in his career.

Doc rivers doesn’t know how to draw up last shot plays

Boston’s franchise player showed up, ours didn’t.

Fire Glenn, he’s literally clueless  (MY NOTE:  Sixer fans doing to Doc what Draymond Green does.  He disrespects Doc by calling him 'Glenn' and that's what they're doing.  Philly fans are the absolute worst, in every sport)

Horford locked up Tobi lmao you can’t write this sh**

Al Horford is all nba defense vs us

First recorded lose to Enes Freedom

Boston has at least 4 guys that you can go to at end of games that can dribble and pull up. Sixers have none.

I'm irrationally angry that Horford showed more emotion when the buzzer sounded than he ever did with us  (MY NOTE:  You treated him like shoot, which is to say like everybody else you don't like, what do you expect from someone with Pride?)

Horford bum a** acting like they just won a playoff game lol

This game was like a who's-who of guys who inexplicably get the better of Embiid. You've got Timelord who's catching lobs left and right and just faster than Jo. You've got Kanter Freedom who's a sieve on defense but a big body - Joel always have trouble with those kind of guys. And then Horford is Horford. This Celtics team is tailor made to f*** with Embiid and it's frustrating that it actually works.

Imagine being a max contract wing player in the NBA and not being able to beat the ghost of Al Horford off the dribble in crunch time. Actually, the opposite, getting absolutely clamped. Tobi 😔

Neither one of these teams are making a play for the title but the fact that we lost to that sh** house Celtics team is an indication that this team needs some big changes

Simmons for Taters or Brown?  (MY NOTE:  delusional)

Boston could have put out 5 cardboard cut-outs on that last possession, and the Sixers still would have come up empty.

If we keep losing and it gives Morey a reason to dump Doc the losing will have been worth it.

Can’t believe we lost to f***ing Josh Richardson, the corpse of Al Horford, and a Fox News host named Freedom.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/21

Post by dboss Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:08 pm

One of the funnier collection of comments I have seen.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/21

Post by Ktron Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:24 pm

Can Tobias at least pay to fix all the potholes in the city?

If you ever need to really cool off a team's hot streak, forget timeouts, just tug on the net too hard

EMBIID TOBIAS and Ben are going to be playing in china next year I can feel i

Who TF is that fat little Boston player  Carson Williams?

Simmons gave Embiid his free throw disease as a parting gift it appears

I wish I hated basketball

Let’s just leave Tobias in Boston who says no.  How bout HELL NO! That work?

Imagine being a max contract wing player in the NBA and not being able to beat the ghost of Al Horford off the dribble in crunch time. Actually, the opposite, getting absolutely clamped. Tobi 😔

PHILLY FANS ARE MEAN, BRUTAL, NASTY AND….SOOOOOO FUNNY!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down