Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/20/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/20/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/20/21

Post by bobheckler Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:06 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/12/comments-from-other-side-sixers-122021.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I got a kick out of seeing how Sixer fans were completely clueless as to how many players we were down.  My favorites, and any comments I wanted to make about them, are in bold.  Which are yours?

I’d really enjoy not being below .500.   I’d really enjoy putting the Celtics below .500.

Jaylen Brown audition tonight.

I have a feeling Tobi steps up along with Embiid

You have a feeling about what?? My man...you watch the sixers yet this season?  I honestly don’t remember a single game off the top of my head that Tobi has stepped up this season.

If we lose to the Celtics and drop below .500 in the same game, I'm not sure my liver could handle it

The league hates the Sixers. Brooklyn got two games ppd

Ah yes it’s all a major CONSPIRACY against us and not just that the nets literally cannot field 8 players right now

Gonna be a solid g league game. Can’t wait

No Maxey, Shake, Furkan. Doc might have to suit up and run point. This season is a joke

No Robert Williams and no Al Horford. Meanwhile we got Embiid and Harris and Curry. Thybulle isn’t a bad defender.  We got this.  (MY NOTE:  And no Josh.  So we're not just down 2 bigs we're also thinner at another position)

Gonna have to be up by 45 pts in the final 5 minutes to have a chance at this one.

Matisse glued to Tatum tonight.

Should be interesting game. With an extra day off with the Covid outbreak against the Pelicans the Sixers should be prepared. Too, be honest I feel it was purposely done because the game was in New Orleans & the Sixers had too travel back to Boston the next day.

Why can’t these games tip on time

Fire alarm so now theyre deciding how to proceed

Players prob pulled the fire alarm to get out of this covid battle

Holy Crap Emergency Alarm! Did Ben enter the building?

Bill Simmons sitting courtside gonna trigger some fools in here

Where do I write in to trash this NBATV broadcast

tobias revenge game

I cannot stand Marcus Smart   Embiid badly hurt BADLY

Smart pulls this bs with Embiid every year

I wouldn't be surprised if Smart meant to do that

Sure go ahead and call a bunch of bullsh** for Boston early

I’m all for human rights or whatever but Freedom is a dumb a** last name

Man the whole team is looking SPRY. Good thing last game was cancelled to let our guys be in top condition

big goofy white dudes continue to be Embiid's kryptonite

I still find “Enes Freedom” every bit as cringe as Ron Artest’s name changes, like I don’t dislike the guy, but man

Sorry but he's Kanter.

These fans sound like they’re half-paying-attention

jaylen browns beard is immaculate

Is there a worse player at finishing than Tobias?

Offensive foul because Schroeder is a midget

Maybe we’re just destined to play sloppy ball in Boston this season

Neither team finding their stroke and this is ugly

if im a celtics fan (puke) im pretty pi**ed that enes kanter is featured so much

Idk how many more times I can take hearing the word Freedom  (MY NTE:  Sounds like a personal problem)

Wow, a team is actually missing threes against us…do they know who we are?

Freedoms never left the lane 😅😅🤣

Ah of course, Smart will hit 4 or 5 threes tonight. He's a f***ing sniper against us

Celtics with a Sixer-esque start.

We are winning but I'm just annoyed at how mediocre and uninspiring this team is. If we had better management throughout the years we are destroying this sh** Celtics team.

OK, OK. Through one quarter and we're not down 20. This is something to build on.

Thank f*** that Langford is a bum.

Haha, then he blocks the sh** out of Henry

How’d this Fernando dude manage to get star treatment whistles?

I literally can't listen to Kate and Alaa anymore, I just choose any other stream

Yo did you guys know that Tatum got Eastern Conference player of the week??

Not Jason Tatum needing ref help against Aaron Henry lol

Two things I like. Hating Tobias and chewing bubblegum.  And I’m all out of bubblegum

Harris faking an injury because he knows he's trash

Sixers should challenge that purely because Tobi is stealing money

Tobias finishing ability is Ben Simmons level, so freaking soft.

every time tatum jumps and he misses its an automatic free throw

Bruh Tatum flails and cries and gets the softest calls

Tatum regressed.

Tatum just throws elbows and gets calls lol

I’m not convinced this is isn’t a summer league game

Every time Tatum gets touched even if he initiates it he’s selling a reaction to the refs and they keep calling it

Tatum is such a b**ch

hate that kanter is a celtic... dude is super woke calling out these dumba** athletes like lebron

Freedom has suddenly become a humanitarian icon but deep inside he’ll always be a b**ch.

Embiid is our only player. Please fake an injury stealth tank challenge

Tatum stinks

Celtics look awful offensively and we can’t do sh** to pull away.

I need Kate Scott to find a different team to broadcast for, she is brutal

She'd be perfect on the Celtics. They only deserve the best.  Seriously though we need to replace her and Alaa

celtics and now sixers commentators are probably the worst in the nba

the celts announcers are awful, but atleast they have chemistry. the sixers broadcast is just all cringe all the time

Schroeder and jaylen are yelling at each other

This Pierce-Santa commercial is the epitome of cringe

tobias harris is an agent sent from the future to destroy the 76ers

lmao Jaylen and Tobias are both seeing who can frustrate their fans more

Celtics fans doing a lot of whining considering the coddling they’ve done of Jason “Metta World Peace” Tatum and his flying elbows tonight.

I’m a Tatum hater tbh

Tobi with the impressive air ball from 6 inches away

Brown and Tatum look like trash this game

It feels so weird to see the sixers actually getting calls to go our way lol

Jayson Tatum forearm shiver is right up there with the Giannis shoulder charge in terms of annoying fouls that never get called.

Hilarious how Celtics fans complain about Embiid getting legitimate calls yet say nothing about Tatum pushing off on every single play lol

What’s in the way of a Simmons+1st for Jaylen Brown trade?

Boston Celtics

Any time we have a lead against the Raptors or Celtics going into half, we lose. If I were a betting man, I’d bet Celtics here.

Both brown and Tatum get away with some pretty big push offs

Tatums been pushing off his whole career

It’s amazing you don’t have to follow the rules of basketball if it just becomes part of your game to break them, especially on the offensive end of the floor.

Came here just to write that I hate Doc Rivers.

Those Celtics have no shooters. Pathetic  (MY NOTE:  To be fair losing Al and RWill and Josh hurt but not because they're shooters.  He's right, we need shooters.  Brad F'd up.  He should have signed IT.  He brings exactly, precisely what we need to the table)

Mind numbingly dumb team we have here

Boston accent is so gross

This team suuuuucccckkkkkks

Tobias never hustles for loose balls. Either that or he is actually the slowest basketball player alive.

Can ben simmons come out of the tunnel right now in a all green leprechaun suit?

This is the most dirty I’ve ever felt watching an NBA game lmao. Corporate is making these mfs play basketball right now, everyone wants to go home.

Tobias hates Freedom

I honestly think a Ben Simmons/Jaylen Brown swap would increase both teams chances of winning a championship. We are now seeing what this team is without Ben and I think the Celtics will never win a championship with two ball hoggers.

Did Pop coach or employ every coach in the NBA?

Celtics commentators are unbearable.

So are ours

I hope we go on a 10 game losing streak so a trade can happen

Only if you promise me Doc goes too

Anyone else convinced Robert Kraft or someone has paid every league to rig Boston sports

This doesn’t even feel like a rivalry game because both teams are so awful

I feel like Brown and Tatum definitely have an Embiid and Simmons type relationship, but maybe worse bc their games step on each other.  (MY NOTE:  Whoa.  I don't see that.)

I wish the Celtics would give us brown for Simmons lmao

Patiently waiting for robot refs

Just blow it up, trade Joel to the nets so he can win

Smart actually helps Embiid up

I would trade Ben for Smart if only it was guaranteed that Smart played every game like he plays against the Sixers.

Smart only hits threes when it would pi** me off

Miami has like 10th men like strus and Vincent who can score 20 one night when needed to meanwhile our 10th guys don’t know how to play basketball

We stink and we’re incredibly boring. Great combo

Our offense out of timeouts or on final possessions is worse than drinking bleach  (MY NOTE:  What's funny about this is that Doc is known for his ATOs)

Jaylen Brown is so nice man. Wish we had him

How did Danny just miss that bad

We ask this question at least once per game

we aren’t even posting up embiid 1 in 3 possessions. We have the best post player since Shaq and he’s out on the 3pt line every play. Just Doc things

THATS HOW U CHALLENGE. UNLIKE DOC

Can’t believe Sid from toy story is going off on us

I haven’t been this miserable since the horford sixers.

Refs have decided who they want to win

So glad the less screwed up team is coming away with the win.

Payton f***ing Pritchard making thybulle look below average. This team blows

Payton Pritchard has 11, our whole bench has 1

8 offensive rebounds for the Celtics, we are clowns  (MY NOTE:  And we had almost no bigs)

Sit Joel the rest of the season OKC Al style, this team aint worth it.

Tatum doing the riverdance in Seth's face but yeah that's not a moving screen lmfao

Literally lost to some bull name "Payton Pritchard"

Pritchard and Freedom have to be the first and second most sold Celtics jerseys

Celtics announcers say let that go when Tatum has been flopping like a fish and getting those calls all night

The off arm has been Tatum’s best move since AAU. Nice to see him called for it once in a lunar cycle.

The one time Tatum doesn't really extend the arm, they finally call the offensive foul.

This Sixer team is just low BBIQ led by Embiid

I don't know what to do with one of the Celtics broadcasters being actually unbiased at moments.

if i had to draw up what i think of when i think of the boston celtics players, i would draw peyton pritchard

Trade Simmons and Maxey for Brown already.

Honestly don’t think the Celtics would do it  (MY NOTE:  No thanks.)

Danny missing that open 3 like its the finals  (MY NOTE:  Danny Green is a 3X World Champion.  That's the same number of Championships the Philadelphia Sixer franchise has won since 1946)

Celtics are all dirty scumbags

The celtics are so unlikeable now  (MY NOTE:  Oh, like you liked us up 'til now?  LOL)

The Philadelphia Embiid curry and Tobias vs the slightly hurt Boston Celtics  (MY NOTE:  "Slightly hurt"?  WTF?)

Question - Who do you hate more, Marcus Smart, or Kyle Lowrie?

I can’t wait to see Jaylen Brown in a Sixers jersey

That flop by smart on the 2nd free throw was beautiful

Freedom a** at defense lmao bum should leave the Nba

I said no, but that went in. Embiid is too good

He also flattened Smart on that free throw, love to see it

boston is the one team weve played this year that I feel is just as cursed as we are

Jaylen Brown is probably the worst passer I’ve ever seen in terms of all star quality players

Sad Celtic fans. You love to see it

If we go to OT because they didn’t call that ducking tackle by Tatum I will be livid

Jayson tatum could kill Danny Green and not get a foul

I don’t know who’s been most salty this game? Tatum, Enes or Smart. All 3 are now on my list.

I really hope everyone who spent the whole game complaining about Embiid and whining about how they want Simmons back has a horrible night

F*** the Celtics and anybody that love ‘em  (MY NOTE:  Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/20/21 Tears_Of_My_Enemies_Funny_Military_Gift_Flask_724x

We should of played with Battle City rules, since we won we take Jaylen Brown

Celtics could sure you use Ben Simmons wink wink   I would love to play hack a Ben from the other side of the table

Daryl please work your magic and get JB here

celtics dont want ben

A man can dream

Silver lining of this piece of sh** season is that the Celtics are sh** as well.

Tatum and Smart are my 2 least favorite players in the NBA

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down