Comments From The Other Side - Sixers, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Sixers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - Sixers, Away

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:37 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2016/03/comments-from-other-side-sixers-32016.html

Boston wants/needs noel I believe they would give up the #2/2016 straight up.  (MY NOTE:  Nope)

I’ve always thought they’ve wanted Okafor more. They want a skilled offensive low post big (MY NOTE:  I'd like either, but not straight up for Noel)

Win #10 incoming.  (MY NOTE:  Nope.  Until you get that 10th win, you are still The Sixers.  Get it, and you'll be the Sixteeners)

Hoping for a win tonight though, c’mon Sixers please make this a good game.

Not going to get myself excited, the stinkin Celtics own us know how to coach against us, no chance.

aren’t these Celtics exactly what we are trying to be better than?

Boston started to slide back to mediocrity.

I'm excited for next season... I'll never have to watch TJ McConnell play basketball ever again! Yay!

WTF is Noel doing? That is like 3 times already he doesn't go protect the basket in transition and lets people run right by him.

Amir Johnson's going to have a career game tonight.

16 out of 22 points in the paint for the Celtics.

If Isaiah Thomas yelling after every play doesn't light a fire under their ass then might as well just forfeit.

The lack of talent on this team is laughable. Noel has worse habits than Jah.

Nerlens getting owned by Amir Johnson. The offense can barely get a shot off. Awful basketball.

Is my TV acting up or are the Celtics wearing something suspiciously to the old sonics (RIP) colors?

Why do we look like a bunch of kids in front of grown men?   (MY NOTE:  Because you ARE a bunch of kids playing against grown men)

When you have Noel and Grant on the floor at the same time its like 3 on 5 on offense.

Nerlens looks outclassed by Amir Johnson. Pretty disappointing.

Bench Noel please.

How many times is Nerlens going to stand and watch while guys put up soft shots right in his face? This guy doesn't even attempt to get off his feet anymore. I swear his defense regressed this season. (MY NOTE: That's what being a part of a losing culture does. Your attitude and focus suffer)

Evan turner, he’s our man, if he can’t do it _____________

Thomas has been pretty cold for Boston and we still find ourselves down 11 at the break.

Sullinger looks bigger than ever.

Don't believe that was tipped, just a stupid shot by Isiah trying to sell the foul and he air balled it.

end of 3 and did we just set a new low for fewest comments in one quarter?

a lot of our die hards could not bare to watch us play against the stinkin Celtics.  (MY NOTE:  Homonyms.  A grammarian's inside joke at the inattentive)

Lol Carl landry says to the Celtics "the sad thing is you guys are trying to win"  (MY NOTE:  And they said "yeah, and so are you", and then fell down laughing)

This game is only competitive because of the Sixer veterans.

Nik should not be playing small forward in my opinion. Dude is a guard....he's lucky it's Evan Turner he's guarding. Brown can't get away with that matchup if it's anyone else.

It actually feels like we're blowing this game, which is odd considering the circumstances.

Still bewildered by the movement earlier this season to trade Okafor over Noel. I'm still not totally convinced Nerlens is a starter in this league.

Well, you haven't had to watch Okafor play defense in a while. Truth be told they are both gone if Embiid holds up.

I do agree that they're both expendable if Embiid comes back.  (MY NOTE:  What does it say that a couple of top draft picks are expendable if a player who has never played an NBA game in his life "comes back"?  You have to be something or somewhere in order to "come back".  Embiid isnm't a "has been", he's still a "never was"  Hope is a dangerous thing)

Please take Noel out of the game.

Refs just took care of that for you DO NOT PUNCH THE WALLS AGAIN NERLENS

Noel is the true tank commander and he’s not even trying.

it’s mostly mental, a lack of spirit. To many good flashes last year to think he can’t turn around. These guys packed it in post ASB I can’t really blame them. Paid millions or not there is something to be said for being in a winning environment. Is this what a loosing culture looks like?  (MY NOTE:  Yes.   Period.  There is no other way to describe an organization that has deliberately and intentionally tried to lose as badly as possible for years.  Another clue?  Their fans don't know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'.  Sorry, a pet peeve of mine)

More and more it looks like someone is getting traded very soon. Next seasons deadline at the latest. I’d guess draft though.

Hopefully Noel before the draft for another first rounder.  (MY NOTE:  I'd give you ours, or maybe Dallas', for him.  NOT the #3/4/whatever)

BB recruiting et to come back

To put into context how annoying this 3 point shooting is and how awful our perimeter defense is, on the season the Celtics shoot 33.3% from 3, tied for third worst in the NBA. Worse than us.

here that? Eight straight losses against the stinkin Celts, Moses Malone is rolling over in his grave, Bless his heart.

Perhaps we will not unleash our rathe and the boys until the Lakers are mathematically eliminated from the number one pick.  (MY NOTE:  The Lakers cannot be mathematically eliminated from the #1 pick, they MIGHT be eliminated from the #2 or #3 pick.  And it's spelled 'wrath', dimwit.  Don't you even realize you've never seen the word 'rathe' anywhere before, and that maybe that should tell you something?)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down