dbrown4
tardust
steve3344
prakash
gyso
18 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away - Page 5 Empty Re: Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away

Post by Ktron Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:01 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Plain and simple?  I think we've progressed steadily throughout the playoffs.  I just not sure they can figure out how to go up 2-0 yet.  Next year?  No problem.  It would be a huge statement if they did not only to GS but to the rest of the league for years to come.  I hope we pull it off.  Then we've got to come home and give our fans what they really want to see...not losing anymore home games.  

Hoping they will put the lock on this series early instead of by G7!!  We're capable.  We just need to shed the drama by losing the in between games.

Just riding both sides of the fence!!  

db

Its much plainer now. But I think you’re borrowing trouble. What’s happened in the past is hardly a trend. It just happened and it was against 3 different teams. Don’t worry be…never mind I hated that song. The group Guy had a song out in the late 80’s called “Lets Chill”. Lets and enjoy!

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away - Page 5 Empty Re: Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away

Post by Ktron Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:06 pm

dbrown4 wrote:OK.  I'll back down just a little bit on the Coach Red comparison for now...Easily, how about Ime as KC Jones, Jr.?  I'm a little excited as I can see the future!!

db

Ha. Its just Ime. He’s carving out a legacy of his own.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5