dbrown4
tardust
steve3344
prakash
gyso
18 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away - Page 4 Empty Re: Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away

Post by worcester Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:44 pm

I have had great experiences in life. Winning a high school wrestling championship. Having a French girlfriend. Being there when my children were all born. Rooting for the Celts as they won 17 NBA Titles. Watching the 2022 Celtics dominate in that 4th quarter was another absolutely great experience.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away - Page 4 Empty Re: Post Game - NBA Finals Game 1 - Warriors - Away

Post by worcester Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:47 pm

Jaylen Brown leads ALL NBA players for scoring in the 4th quarter in the 2022 playoffs.

That is really saying something. He is a consummate and underrated professional.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by prakash Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:50 pm

As for the articles posted here I am fine. I have full control over skipping what I don’t find interesting.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:00 pm

NEW NBA FINALS RECORD SET LAST NIGHT

Most Assists in an NBA Finals debut - Jayson Tatum with 13.

Previous record holders were John Stockton, MJ and Zeke. All three with 12 assists in their Finals debuts.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by birnam Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:47 pm

dbrown4 wrote:

3)  Target practice.  Looks like Stevie Whiny Baby left Derrick White off the scouting report.  Idiot.  Nothing made me happier than looking at Whiny all smug and smiling with his legs stretched out, heads behind his head in the 3rd only to see that smart-a$S, Cheshire grin completely wiped off his face in the presser.
db  

Is this really necessary?  Steve Kerr has been a true credit to the game of basketball as a championship player, a TV commentator, and a championship coach.  He is well spoken and insightful with a great sense of humor and a great dignity.  Comments such as those above do not cast us Celtics fans in a positive light.  Let's show some class, man.

birnam

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:10 pm

Ah, Birnam Wood with the Shakespearean wisdom.

I do like Steve Kerr, and he is a classy, wondeful human being, but he does whine to the refs when he thinks his players have been endangered.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:18 pm

The excitement I felt last night brought me all the way back to 1969, Russ and Sam’s last year There was no way they were supposed to be fighting for the Eastern Conference title, never mind the NBA title. Yet, game after game, being down 3-1 at times, they fought their way back in each series and shocked the world when they beat LA for the title.

This team is the same way. After the Nov, Dec, Jan..or at least part of Jan….we had no right to be thinking about the playoffs, never mind the championship series. That is what makes this all the more rewarding. I know I am talking about a team at the end of it’s run and another at the beginning, but the feelings are there. I sat in The Spectrum in Philadelphia and watched the Celtics steal the Eastern Division title from Philly. Chills just thinking about it, but I am typing with a smile.

This team is exasperating, yet so much fun to watch, I just want 3 more wins. Then we can wipe that smirk off Curry’s face and Al can have the championship ring he deserves
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:50 am

Here's what important about tomorrow night.

Perk said it best this week on First Take. Very insightful. When the facts change, the opinion will change.

Looking at G1, as spectacular as the 4th quarter was, nothing has changed. We know the Celtics can win on the road in the playoffs. Have they won G1's before? Yes. Have they won a G1 on the road? No, not until now. Now, this particular game they won was important because it significantly alters the way the opponent reacts vs. Boston winning a G2 on the road after losing the first game. Order of victories does matter. But as far as anything out of the ordinary, there is nothing to see hear.

I will even posit that if Boston comes out and wins G2 wire-to-wire, GSW are not going to panic. Why not? Boston ghosts. We know they made the trip to the Finals and we know come Sunday they are in Pandora's Box just waiting for the Warriors to watch some tape from early season and now in the playoffs on how to release them and make us look like G-Leaguers. We know we are capable of shooting ourselves in the foot and laying an egg Sunday.

We're also dealing with the Warriors who rose back into fame even quicker than we did this season once they got all their cast of characters back, sans one. They are not going to roll over although I believe we have seen their best shot. The only way for them to win games in this series is for us to hand it to them courtesy of our ghosts. That is, this championship is ours to lose.

Plus we don't do very well after a victory. Whether it's reading our headlines, Ime not getting the message through, hubris, whatever it may be, winning a second game in a row especially at this early stage on the road would be deemed worthy as "a change".

In addition to that, once we get back to Boston, we don't do very well there either, hence GSW level of comfort. They know they can win at Boston.

So all that to say, yes Boston has improved incrementally during these playoffs right before our eyes. They swept BKN, then they won a G6 on the road and came home and won G7, then they lost G6 at home and went on the road and won G7.

This round we will something equally spectacular, we just don't know what it is. I'm not even going to say winning Sunday would be that event and deem it a change, but we will see something amazing out of this team in this round just like the prior three.

So for that, in deference to Perk's comment, I'm going with GSW winning G2 on Sunday. And as always, I hope my reasoning is completely FOS. But it looks very logical and secure given the opponent even though they will realize they don't have the horses in the barn to beat us. Given the Celtics we've seen so far, we know we like to make things difficult. Granted they've already stolen one in fine fashion, but nothing IMHBAO has changed significantly to this point in the series.

Now something in our favor for Sunday and it's a big one. Scorers typically hate to play defense as it takes away their legs for shooting. They live to score. This actually started in the 2nd quarter and culminated in the 4th for GS. With Boston pounding on them for 3 quarters when GS had the ball and then GS having to double-team Tatum, Brown, Pritchard, Horford, etc., your legs give out. Out West, there's no team like the Celtics to constantly challenge GS during the season to get ready for what Boston has on display. Guess what isn't going to change? Our defense. The Warriors can and will play a lot worse than what we saw Thursday night. And so can we. If they can show me something better than what we say Thursday, I'm all eyes.

Once again back to Defense Wins Championships. We say it over and over again ad nauseum.

Hoping for a significant change,

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:32 am

worcester wrote:I have had great experiences in life. Winning a high school wrestling championship. Having a French girlfriend. Being there when my children were all born.  Rooting for the Celts as they won 17 NBA Titles. Watching the 2022 Celtics dominate in that 4th quarter was another absolutely great experience.

Championships are so rare for any franchise, even one as great as ours. Look how long it took us to get there after Bird and now this year after KG and Pierce in 08. Getting to Finals was unexpected to me this year and now, knock on wood, look where we are. Kudos to Brad and Wyc making great moves and deciding to go for it all this year. Just wanted to further add its great/amazing to get this far with such a young team. I’ll shut up now as I don’t want to jinx anything, but yes worse this moment, these games are thrilling…!!!🍀🍀🍀💪👊🏀🤽😂😂🤣🤣🍀🍀🍀🍀👍

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:05 pm

worcester wrote:I have had great experiences in life. Winning a high school wrestling championship. Having a French girlfriend. Being there when my children were all born.  Rooting for the Celts as they won 17 NBA Titles. Watching the 2022 Celtics dominate in that 4th quarter was another absolutely great experience.

Worcester,

It's a good thing Kathleen doesn't read this board.  She is an extremely intelligent and perceptive woman.  It wouldn't take long for her to realize she's not French.

Share some of your treasure when you find it and I promise to never tell her.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpsie Green Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:37 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Here's what important about tomorrow night.  

Perk said it best this week on First Take.  Very insightful.  When the facts change, the opinion will change.  

Looking at G1, as spectacular as the 4th quarter was, nothing has changed.  We know the Celtics can win on the road in the playoffs.  Have they won G1's before?  Yes.  Have they won a G1 on the road?  No, not until now.  Now, this particular game they won was important because it significantly alters the way the opponent reacts vs. Boston winning a G2 on the road after losing the first game.  Order of victories does matter.  But as far as anything out of the ordinary, there is nothing to see hear.  

I will even posit that if Boston comes out and wins G2 wire-to-wire, GSW are not going to panic.  Why not?  Boston ghosts.  We know they made the trip to the Finals and we know come Sunday they are in Pandora's Box just waiting for the Warriors to watch some tape from early season and now in the playoffs on how to release them and make us look like G-Leaguers.  We know we are capable of shooting ourselves in the foot and laying an egg Sunday.  

We're also dealing with the Warriors who rose back into fame even quicker than we did this season once they got all their cast of characters back, sans one.  They are not going to roll over although I believe we have seen their best shot.  The only way for them to win games in this series is for us to hand it to them courtesy of our ghosts.  That is, this championship is ours to lose.  

Plus we don't do very well after a victory.  Whether it's reading our headlines, Ime not getting the message through, hubris, whatever it may be, winning a second game in a row especially at this early stage on the road would be deemed worthy as "a change".  

In addition to that, once we get back to Boston, we don't do very well there either, hence GSW level of comfort.  They know they can win at Boston.  

So all that to say, yes Boston has improved incrementally during these playoffs right before our eyes.  They swept BKN, then they won a G6 on the road and came home and won G7, then they lost G6 at home and went on the road and won G7.  

This round we will something equally spectacular, we just don't know what it is.  I'm not even going to say winning Sunday would be that event and deem it a change, but we will see something amazing out of this team in this round just like the prior three.  

So for that, in deference to Perk's comment, I'm going with GSW winning G2 on Sunday.  And as always, I hope my reasoning is completely FOS.  But it looks very logical and secure given the opponent even though they will realize they don't have the horses in the barn to beat us.  Given the Celtics we've seen so far, we know we like to make things difficult.  Granted they've already stolen one in fine fashion, but nothing IMHBAO has changed significantly to this point in the series.

Now something in our favor for Sunday and it's a big one.  Scorers typically hate to play defense as it takes away their legs for shooting.  They live to score.  This actually started in the 2nd quarter and culminated in the 4th for GS.  With Boston pounding on them for 3 quarters when GS had the ball and then GS having to double-team Tatum, Brown, Pritchard, Horford, etc., your legs give out.  Out West, there's no team like the Celtics to constantly challenge GS during the season to get ready for what Boston has on display.  Guess what isn't going to change?  Our defense.  The Warriors can and will play a lot worse than what we saw Thursday night.  And so can we.  If they can show me something better than what we say Thursday, I'm all eyes.  

Once again back to Defense Wins Championships.  We say it over and over again ad nauseum.

db    

Yes, defense does win championships, no matter what Mark Jackson says ("Great offense beats great defense 100% of the time"). Sure, if players are getting open looks then the offense wins, but when there is always a hand in your face you aren't going to score much.
Pumpsie Green
Pumpsie Green

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:27 pm

Good thing Red is not around to hear Mark Jackson spout his pearly wisdoms. Red ALWAYS said.
Good defense brings good offense.

So, now I know one of the reasons why I cannot stand Mark Jackson. Idiot
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:36 pm

Bob, the very first thing I said to Kathleen was "Are you French?"
She answered, "No, I'm Belgian."
I responded, "Close enough."
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:36 pm

Just a reminder:

Brad traded Josh Richardson and Romeo Langford and our 2022 1st round pick for Derrick White.

Brad got JRich for Moses Brown, who was a throw-in in the Horford/Walker trade with OKC.  Other than Cowens lamenting the loss of a 7'er who only averaged 6mpg for the Mavericks, and waived him, and 12mpg for Cleveland I think most people would say that JRich came to us almost cost-free.  Moses is, as of this point in his career, a barely-rotation player @ 12mpg on a team that barely made the playoffs (they were 8th).  Maybe not free, but not great value either.  In the games Moses played > 10mpg in Cleveland this year the Cavalier's record was 1-5, their lone W coming against the hapless NY Knicks.  I'm a Josh Richardson fan, I thought he played really well for us when he was here.  In fact, if you ask me, I'd rather have JRich than Moses.  Would you rather have Richardson, or White?  I'd be willing to bet that Moses Brown wouldn't get off the bench in the playoffs for Ime if he was still on the roster.  And if he was we probably wouldn't have Theis.  It would make no sense for Brad to keep Moses and still trade for Theis.  Without JRich in the deal there's no way we get White.  If we don't trade for Theis then we've still got Schroder.  

How about that?  Would you rather have Schroder as back up point guard or White?  Now there's a question I'd like to hear all y'all answer.

We got Romeo from Danny's fleecing of Bryan Colangelo in the Tatum/Fultz trade.  He was Philly's sweetener, surrendered just for the privilege of drafting Markelle Fultz who was driven out of Philly by Embiid and the fans just like Simmons was.  So Romeo was absolutely, positively free.

Summary:  

JRich (almost free to acquire, but a valuable player by himself) + Romeo (absolutely free and with a limited future with us anyway) + this year's #25 pick = Derrick White.

Good job, Brad, in my opinion.  Hitting singles and doubles while Danny would have waited for the meatball over the middle of the plate he could crush.

Bob

Last edited by bobheckler on Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:42 pm

100% correct Roberto. Brad is canny but not carnivorous like Danny.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:22 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Here's what important about tomorrow night.  

Perk said it best this week on First Take.  Very insightful.  When the facts change, the opinion will change.  

Looking at G1, as spectacular as the 4th quarter was, nothing has changed.  We know the Celtics can win on the road in the playoffs.  Have they won G1's before?  Yes.  Have they won a G1 on the road?  No, not until now.  Now, this particular game they won was important because it significantly alters the way the opponent reacts vs. Boston winning a G2 on the road after losing the first game.  Order of victories does matter.  But as far as anything out of the ordinary, there is nothing to see hear.  

I will even posit that if Boston comes out and wins G2 wire-to-wire, GSW are not going to panic.  Why not?  Boston ghosts.  We know they made the trip to the Finals and we know come Sunday they are in Pandora's Box just waiting for the Warriors to watch some tape from early season and now in the playoffs on how to release them and make us look like G-Leaguers.  We know we are capable of shooting ourselves in the foot and laying an egg Sunday.  

We're also dealing with the Warriors who rose back into fame even quicker than we did this season once they got all their cast of characters back, sans one.  They are not going to roll over although I believe we have seen their best shot.  The only way for them to win games in this series is for us to hand it to them courtesy of our ghosts.  That is, this championship is ours to lose.  

Plus we don't do very well after a victory.  Whether it's reading our headlines, Ime not getting the message through, hubris, whatever it may be, winning a second game in a row especially at this early stage on the road would be deemed worthy as "a change".  

In addition to that, once we get back to Boston, we don't do very well there either, hence GSW level of comfort.  They know they can win at Boston.  

So all that to say, yes Boston has improved incrementally during these playoffs right before our eyes.  They swept BKN, then they won a G6 on the road and came home and won G7, then they lost G6 at home and went on the road and won G7.  

This round we will something equally spectacular, we just don't know what it is.  I'm not even going to say winning Sunday would be that event and deem it a change, but we will see something amazing out of this team in this round just like the prior three.  

So for that, in deference to Perk's comment, I'm going with GSW winning G2 on Sunday.  And as always, I hope my reasoning is completely FOS.  But it looks very logical and secure given the opponent even though they will realize they don't have the horses in the barn to beat us.  Given the Celtics we've seen so far, we know we like to make things difficult.  Granted they've already stolen one in fine fashion, but nothing IMHBAO has changed significantly to this point in the series.

Now something in our favor for Sunday and it's a big one.  Scorers typically hate to play defense as it takes away their legs for shooting.  They live to score.  This actually started in the 2nd quarter and culminated in the 4th for GS.  With Boston pounding on them for 3 quarters when GS had the ball and then GS having to double-team Tatum, Brown, Pritchard, Horford, etc., your legs give out.  Out West, there's no team like the Celtics to constantly challenge GS during the season to get ready for what Boston has on display.  Guess what isn't going to change?  Our defense.  The Warriors can and will play a lot worse than what we saw Thursday night.  And so can we.  If they can show me something better than what we say Thursday, I'm all eyes.  

Once again back to Defense Wins Championships.  We say it over and over again ad nauseum.

db    
DB, you’ve got me totally confused with this take. At least I think.. I’m the one confused. Help a brother out. Wha th are you getting at here🙄😅?

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:38 pm

Plain and simple?  I think we've progressed steadily throughout the playoffs.  I just not sure they can figure out how to go up 2-0 yet. Next year? No problem.  It would be a huge statement if they did not only to GS but to the rest of the league for years to come.  I hope we pull it off.  Then we've got to come home and give our fans what they really want to see...not losing anymore home games.  

Hoping they will put the lock on this series early instead of by G7!! We're capable. We just need to shed the drama by losing the in between games.

Just riding both sides of the fence!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:58 pm

Bob, it is too bad you do not get the Boston feed for Celtic pregame comments. Your question about Schroeder/White was answered quite comically by Eddie House. He absolutely was delighted that they got rid of Schroeder. He felt he took possessions away from JT, JB, even Smart and anyone else on the floor. He disliked his game completely and , now that he is gone, and the team has gelled the way it has, I can see where he is coming from. So my answer is White, any day, any time.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:32 pm

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Bob, it is too bad you do not get the Boston feed for Celtic pregame comments.  Your question about Schroeder/White was answered quite comically by Eddie House. He absolutely was delighted that they got rid of Schroeder.  He felt he took possessions away from JT, JB, even Smart and anyone else on the floor.  He disliked his game completely and , now that he is gone, and the team has gelled the way it has, I can see where he is coming from.  So my answer is White, any day, any time.

Cow,

If White any day, any time then:

1.  To get rid of Scroder we took Theis, whom Houston wanted to dump.
2.  To get White we had to give up JRich.
3.  To get JRich we had to give up Moses.
4.  Brad wouldn't have gotten/kept Theis and Moses, and he loves Theis and so do his current locker room mates. Moses would be the one left without a chair when the music stopped.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:54 pm

Bob why are you addressing me on Rosalie’s post?

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by hawksnestbeach Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:44 am

Hi, Bob, I happily admit that I’m delighted with White and have been ever since he found his stroke (which couldn’t have come at a better time). IMO, his defense is better than than either Shroeder’s or J. Rich’s. I had questioned his offense. Both Smart and Horford have been better than I dared hope. From the start I’ve thought this team would go as far as RW’s health permitted. Getting Theis reduced the need for Moses Brown, but if I could have one or the other, I’d still take Brown. All that matters now of course is three more W’s! Cheers! Hawk

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:18 am

This might be a record number of posts for a Post Game thread.  If not, it's awful close.  

Clearly there is some buzz, anticipation and excitement in the air.  The Celtics have put themselves in a great position by swinging first on the road just like MIL did to us a couple rounds back.  

Worst case, GSW can only Gentlemanly sweep us.  Best case, after G1, we're the only one's that can still sweep.  Sunday will be another opportunity for Boston.  Can we pull off going up 2-0 on the road?  Absolutely.  And it will play out right before our eyes.  It would be fitting if we do pull it off.  Call it house money we're playing with or whatever, the Celtics are not worried about winning on the road.  I hope Ime does another pre-game two-timeout reminder for the team to have the team understand the gravitas of this moment.  But putting another chink in the GSW armor, passing the torch, whatever you want to call that, would send a huge message to the NBA world not that there's just a one-year one-off problem in Boston but something is amiss like what I've been talking about.  And they can shift the KD's, BS's, JH's, Lebron's, Embiid's, et al all around they want to try to stop it, but it not even going to come close.  

Ktron, you know this all comes down to Ime.  He's got to keep these guy's heads in the moment.  Ime took a huge step toward that with those two B2B TO's late in the 4th of G1.  He wasn't going to let things get out of control ever again.  That's huge.  That's a championship coach move and it will be rewarded.  Coach Red, Jr. anyone?      

It's like the stallions are all locked up in a barn that's on fire and they are bucking like crazy against the doors to get out.  And the G1 4th quarter was the Boston stallions busting down the barn doors in each of the stalls and being cut loose in a controlled nuclear reaction.

I want more than anything to have Mr. Kerr (as I'll now refer to him since I've offended some here with my hyperbole) to have spent the last 72 hours coming up with the perfect game plan to beat us, as the Warriors appear unfazed by what happened to them in G1, only to watch from the front row Boston pull a wire-to-wire beatdown in G2 like Memphis did to GS two rounds back.  dboss, do I need to ask for this?!  Just let me know!!

Then let's watch Draymond and see if things have changed or if he wants to belittle DW, AH, PP, etc. for their one-off night shooting.  It's a little disconcerting after he snubbed those guys in his presser, no one called him out on his 2-12 shooting performance with all the wide open shots he had.  Now that's pathetic.  At least our support players make their open shots.  And you're a starter.  There's your idiot with hubris.  I will thoroughly enjoy seeing his mouth sown and glued shut.

I'm still sticking with what will actually happen tonight vs. what I want more than anything.  And as always, I hope head is completely wrong and that my (and our collective) heart(s) will put us two games from Banner 18 heading back to Boston.    

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:18 am

OK. I'll back down just a little bit on the Coach Red comparison for now...Easily, how about Ime as KC Jones, Jr.? I'm a little excited as I can see the future!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:44 am

And as for Draymond, before any challenges to my commentary, he can come to Boston ANY TIME as a Celtic.  He'd be the consummate Celtic.  A lot like a KG, but he'd have to learn to score first to the degree Marcus Smart does, but I'd take him in a heartbeat.  

But he's not a Celtic.  So I'm going to go off on him when I see hypocrisy or conflicting evidence.  And until I see evidence to the contrary, as Perk said, "When the facts change, the opinion will change."  

db

P.S.  And you KNOW he's dying to run his mouth after we partially closed it after G1!  Got a feeling the "best shot" we're going to see tonight from GS will look a lot like the one we just saw in G1.  There'll be some shifting around with different scorers doing better, others doing worse, but the net effect will be the same.  Again, this game tonight is ours to win or lose.  We show up like we normally do after a playoff victory, it's 1-1. That's what GS is banking on. And it's a safe bet. WTH, that's why I'm going with it!!  Then the pressure is back on us to win to keep home court.  If Ime keeps their collective heads in the game like he did at the most critical points in the 4th, we're up 2-0.  He learned his lesson in MIA via G7 and yet it didn't cost him or us the game.  But that Butler shot was close enough and memorable enough to him that going forward something like that collapse will never happen again.  Lesson learned.  We go up 2-0 and our perspective changes from one of trying to preserve homecourt and not lose those either of those two games to, "Hey, we win these two games and we're champs."  It goes from playing not to lose to playing those two games for the ring.  Loser vs. Championship mentality.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:53 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:Bob why are you addressing me on Rosalie’s post?

Cow,

Good point. Just one of many reasons why I hate posting off my phone. I am not at my best, to say the least.

Still, the question is unanswered by you.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next