Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs Warriors, GAME 3, HOME, 6/7/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs Warriors, GAME 3, HOME, 6/7/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs Warriors, GAME 3, HOME, 6/7/22

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:24 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/06/comments-from-other-side-warriors-game_9.html

by FLCeltsFan

The Celtics got a split in SF. They shouldn't be disappointed and us Dubs fans shouldn't be that excited (more relieved) by the game 2 win. Pressure is on the Warriors now to win one in Boston and take back the home court advantage.

It's just funny to see the people on the Celtics board complaining about how physical we were in game 2 and how Draymond was playing bully ball. They are acting as if this is not a RESPONSE to the shoot they did in game 1 and honestly throughout these playoffs. So it's ok when you guys are the bully but when the other team plays just as rough as you, it's not fair?

I hope the coaches are telling the guys to be aware of Smart and Grant Williams throwing their bodies around in this game. They better definitely watch their ankles on loose balls because I believe they are going to definitely hit the floor and if somehow somebody's ankles get rolled up on then oh well. Those 2 will throw their bodies around without consideration of hurting another player.  (MY NOTE:  Oh, so it's ok for Green and others to play with intent to harm, like grabbing Tatum's shoulder, but if Celtics get floor burns that's unfair?)

The pressure is on the Celtics, since they haven't held home court since the 1st rd. The pick and roll that worked so well in gm 2 needs to continue. Scott Foster should keep the game even as far as the physicality aspect, so the Warriors need to match the Celtics' physicality  (MY NOTE:  We had home court vs the Bucks.  We lost it with Game 1 but won it back)

Celtics will adjust - but I don't see this being competitive still unless they somehow unlock an abnormal white-hot scoring performance from two of Smart/Horford/White/Grant Williams again.

C's can't allow themselves to go into the lame ISO basketball they did in game 2. When the C's are on, the ball is flying around and the D is getting tired.

To me, it's amazing how a game the Warriors led by 29 is blamed on officiating, because (gasp) Brown got 2 fouls in the 1st half, and Draymond wasn't ejected.

It looks like the Boston coach is telling his team to get real physical with Draymond even of it means getting a double technical. Should be an interesting game. I hope dray can stay in it especially with Scott Foster officiating.

Well Dray can dish it out too! We have some other guys that can get rough also, it's not just Dray. If thats the way they want to play, I think we have much more experience getting roughed up than they do.

I'm hoping for a basketball game. Not a fan of dog fights.

maybe this is where Boston's inexperience on the big stage really bites them -- they've got a lot riding on a win in game 3, arguably more than the warriors do. wonder if they can handle the pressure.

I think the C's take GM 3 and Dubs take GM 4 and re-establish home court.   Celtics have been such a roller coaster of a team this postseason. I wouldn't be shocked, if it goes back and forth till game 7....and then it's anyones game.

GP2 made a big difference imo  defensive intensity is game-changing and he provides it, and can score too

Klay gonna smoke some good stuff before game 3. Then head to the arena thinking it is game 6.

I have no doubt in my mind that we're going to be down 15 at some point in this game. It's going to be how we respond to that that will determine the outcome.

Quarter 3 was the blueprint but the BIG x-factor now will be how Udoka adjusts, and then adjust back. The Boston home crowd will be nuts in this one, which will likely force some calls against us from the refs.

My plan is that the Warriors come back to Chase up 3-1.

the Celtics have a great record when Scott Foster is reffing the game.   I'm laying off this game.

Golden State was warming up when an assistant coach noticed that the rim was two inches too high. All part of home-court advantage in Boston!

Talk about intentionally cheating! This should be a technical FT before opening tip, and a juicy fine.

Intentionally cheating? 😂 Let's all get a grip.

Should be forced to forfeit the game

Tonight is going to be half NBA basketball game, half ancient Roman spectacle. By and large, Boston sports fans are degenerates. They'll be riding Draymond from the get go, hurling every manner of imprecation at him. We're talking about a town where folks think it's okay to scream racial epithets at their OWN players.   (MY NOTE:  WHEN did we do that?!)

Scott Foster is fine   The only ref I worry about a lot is Ed Malloy, dude is the Angel Hernandez on the NBA

Tatum and Brown aren't that great. As long as Draymond and Steph show up, we win.

40 points from looney tonight

Let’s shut down or limit the starters and bench. Put this game on Tatum’s shoulders. Force turnovers, hit our shots and get this Win

50 bomb from Klay incoming

Anyone else feel like Draymond is getting ejected by half? Feels inevitable

I think they will get him in early foul trouble, probably get fouled out mid 3rd.

Klay if you’re hitting the backboard, it’s not a good shot

Jaylen Brown is so f***ing annoying

Omg Boston sounds ridiculously loud

Guys gotta be careful for when Boston fans start throwing bananas on the court.

What does Scott foster have on Adam silver how is this dude still allows to ref?

Klay’s gonna shoot us out of this series. F***ing sick of the way he plays now

Here we go with the refs

Foster is a b***h

So it’s going to be one of those games where it’s touch fouls on the Dubs and maulings for the Celtics. Got it

f*** Tatum. if you're gonna play but continue to act injured when no one even hits you on that right shoulder, then man the f*** up.

tbh I’d rather have the Celtics start hot than get hot in the 4th

I’m sorry but a Draymond 3 should count as a turnover

Jalen brown such a flopper

Everyone but Curry is basically useless on offense. How do the Celtics keep getting away with it?  (MY NOTE:  Curry is the only one worth anything on off and how do the CELTIS get away with it?  WTF?)

Refball is taking over.

The fouls are legit though unfortunately

I feel like we’re about to go 9/37 from 3 and the score…won’t be pretty

Curry’s first foul was just a gift to the Celtics.

Refs are back on other side and we cant make anything not looking good

I love that hard clean foul, it was worth it to see Smart get put on his a**.

Celtics are absolutely locked in. We can't get any good looks and they're getting easy shots.

Scott Foster in full control!

The refs aren’t allowing 60% from deep.  The refs aren’t 1/8 from three.   We made our bed with all our trash talk the last two days. Let’s own it and hold the guys in black/gold accountable.

Why start quick when you can play from behind? So much more fun! 🥴

At this point fans of these teams should not be b***hing about refs. Warriors got home cooking in game 2 and the Celtics are getting the same.

So tired of 40 million Klank thompson. Play your role dude

Smart literally doing what Im begging the Warriors do. Pump fake. Draw defenders. Get them in foul trouble. Make them play defense while in foul trouble. Nah, let’s just jack up 3’s.

We're just getting absolutely outplayed, it's insane

we’re really gonna get beat by jaylen brown for f***s sake

Boston usually wins when Smart is hitting shots... I dont feel good

Looks like this game is done... prob series as well... celtics just play better as a team... and refs helping them on top

they’re calling everything for Boston right now, it’ll even out.

Stop calling fouls for Smart. Majority are flops Scott.

Can't stand that clown smart

refs so biased

Curry with more fouls than the celtics team lmao

Ime Udoka will be the THIRD ROOKIE COACH to beat Steve Kerr for an NBA title   wow. just wow

this fraud dpoy gets more calls than steph and poole combined lmaoo

Boston getting all of the calls

Glad to see White’s 3pt shot looks like dog sh** again.

JVG with the "Celtics are just more talented" take. That guy is a complete CLOWN.

JVG is not wrong, the Celtics definitely more athletic than the Warriors

The sequence where Boston missed and Klay was too lazy to get the board, but Jaylen Brown hustled to it fast asl is the difference between winning and losing championships.

Lol surprised only 13 pt game. Jaylen on track for 80. Let’s see if it lasts.

They're trying to bait Draymond

Grant Williams is an absolute b***h

Are we ever going to play defense

I've seen enough. The refs appear to have no intention of calling a fair game.

Robert Williams is a menace

How is it possible they are shooting so high from three for this many games?

At least we got a foul on Time Lord lol.

Williams is a problem

Boston will go cold they won't keep making threes

Celtics always shooting over 50

Grant Williams really hated Dray lmao

Please stop overrating Tatum’s playmaking. He can only hit open 3 point shooters.  (MY NOTE:  9 assists)

They’re outplaying us, but also completely out working us

Boston playing with the sense of urgency that I was hoping we would have.

It's the rebounding. They're getting way more shots by inhaling everything.

These refs are he** bent on making sure they are the stars of this game.

This is really annoying but at least the Celtics are picking up fouls quickly. F***ing Williams on one knee looking unstoppable under the rim.

Draymond has done literally nothing but antagonize

Green is f***ing usless

hopefully Klay comes out soon so we can go on a run

Williams making Draymond his b***h

Williams is making everyone his b***h.

NICE, 2nd foul on Time Lord, he'll take a seat yea.

Refs rigging it for sure

Good night. Imagine playing curry on tatum on 5 straight possessions lmao  (MY NOTE:  Ime was deliberately running plays that got Curry into a mismatch)

They’re just dumb hot again because we’ve decided to play no defense once again

Steph has been the best player in this series. The Celtics might have the next 5 after that - in this short 2+ game sample.

this doesn't look good... we can't defend them at all

Only down 15, I've seen worse from the Dubs. They will be alright.

too easy...Celtics are the hungrier team

Warriors quit. What a pathetic effort.

curry is playing scared cause of fouls he’s a liability rn on defense

A single digit game with time to go in the second, I thought this game was already out of reach for us and we were totally outmatched?

We keep this under 10 by halftime and we’re winning this game

we showing up fashionably late?

It’s not that the Warriors are playing poorly, it’s that the Celtics aren’t missing on 3.

Draymond with zero rebounds zero assists.

another Celtic player that gets more calls than steph lmaoooo

Man. Tatum had the rebound, but he had to flop and lose it. Not gonna complain, but that was rough to watch

Gotta match the Celtics with size and athleticism, pretty jumpers won’t get it done. Just my observation.  (MY NOTE:  You're in trouble because you can't match us on size or athleticism)

They’re getting all the homecourt calls

White f***ing flopping and refs all too happy to give Boston any extra foul calls to slow our momentum

F***ing hate Boston crowd

Dray getting cooked on defense as well…

Derrick White's so d**n good

Draymond with the classic momentum killing turnover. Playing hero ball for absolutely no reason.

Celtics hit f***ing everything, these are not elite shooters, but against us I guess they are 🤷‍�

good job draymond guarding no one in that possession.

Dray is so useless man

They're absolutely out hustling us

We've been getting KILLED on the glass. They have 16 offensive rebounds already.

Dray pi**es me off so much. Runs his mouth and cant even bother to show up in important games.

good job Klay for getting White's 2nd foul... getting him in foul trouble would be huge

Smart might be the loud emotional leader guy, but I think White is better. White is just more steady and his offense is better in all aspects. To me White being a big time player is the thing least anticipated.

Tbh I don’t even care if we loose the finals at this point… 2 in is a huge diff for a mistake in the nba finals.. Celtics are a bunch of cheaters

Those 3 fouls on Steph just when they got momentum is what gave it back to the Celtics.   Scott Foster knew what he was doing.  (MY NOTE:  Scott Foster isn't calling every foul, and I thought that Jaylen getting 2 quick fouls in Game 2 wasn't the reason why we lost?)

Klay is killing us

Going to need a Celtics sustained implosion. I’m not optimistic but they’ve done it for a hot minute

We were down 7 and then we decided to let smart bring them back to double digits

I don’t think Boston will shoot that well again

Yet they keep doing it. It’s super annoying.

Imo Tatum should be picked up only by Wiggins cause he can clearly shoot over Steph and GP2 lmfaooo

They're used to winning after a loss. They are expecting us to lie down and have everything go their way.

Tatum with 30% FG this series. Only thing saving him scoring-wise is shooting 50% from 3

Draymond. Green. Is. Not. Worth. What. The. Warriors. Pay. His. Overrated. A**.

Boston is locked in and we're not. And we call our team the vets? Get outta here Dray. Put your game where your mouth is.

Klay now our most efficient scorer for the game.

Refball.

We legit can't make anything near the rim with Williams on the court were gonna have to beat them with jump shots

Wow Williams is a freaking brick wall at the hoop

Curry doing it all right now

Refs want curry out the game

Curry with an absolutely idiotic foul

how do you miss that layup Steph? how?  and then you immediately foul

Steph is an idiot

Celtics playing physical and hard cause the refs letting their starters play with 1-2 fouls the whole game

What a stupid foul by Curry...and then the whole team is complaining about the turnover

Points in paint is 38-18 and it's not like our perimeter defense is better

We can complain about bad foul calls, but Curry should never have reached in there. It still ended up 3 points for the Celtics but now he has 4 fouls.

Yeah everyone kept talking about how Boston isn’t good at home but then people forget that the Warriors have yet to play an elite team in the playoffs until now.

Right now it looks like the Warriors don’t belong on the same floor at the Celtics.

I hate Marcus Smart, dude is literally overrated garbage

I have to give it to the Celts they’re playing so disciplined. Dubs cannot match that and that is a big part of the difference

their fans have been great. They came in ready.

HARDORD IS DIRTY

Easy Flagrant. Make the call Scott

That was a HUGE call

The mythical 5 point play

7 points in one possession lmao!

THIS IS WHY SCOTT FOSTER IS GOOD FOR ROAD TEAM

Mr Silver is probably going insane that despite his calls to the Ref Association his plans are being foiled AGAIN  His precious Boston racist town. His precious fake dpoy he rigged the voting for.

their 3pt shooting is just nuts, anytime we get a solid run in they hit some timely 3s

There's nothing worse than when you fight your a** off and crappy shooters give the other team the lead.

Every time We gain momentum Draymond kills us

Celtics really about to start getting free throws every possession

KERR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST COACH IN THE NBA. WHY THE F*** ARE YOU TAKING CURRY OUT WHEN HE'S HOT FROM 3????????????

Steph absolutely on fire and Kerr is resting him. Cmon man this is the finals.

How is Steph still not in?

Wtf is he resting for? The next episode of holey Moley during the offseason?

down by 4...gonna be a tough one...i expect celtics wont go down so easily

Can't believe its a 4 point game despite no favorable ref calls all game.

We haven’t won a fourth quarter this series. It’s never easy. That’s what they need to do tonight. That’s how you win the finals.

can't give up any runs to start the qtr...C's are going to come out looking for a knockout punch

You morons really gonna blow it eh

Patented Steph TO is a killer

Curry being exposed

Curry’s throwing rn

Kerr is a garbage coach IDGAF

Take Payton out he’s done, what the he**

Draymond is a f***ing bum

classic curry choke job

steph sold this f***ing game with those turnovers

Steph has been as bad in the 4th as he was good in the 3rd.

Story of this game: refs and rebounds

Draymond “you want to be me” Green with 2/4/3 on 25/0 shooting 😡😤👿

Celtics getting any shot they want whenever they want...their game to lose

A guy as physical as Smart only has his second foul lmfao ok

The physicality was fine. It's just a matter of allowing us to actually be physical. The Celtics grabbed, tuggged, pushed and did everything. Just look at how many fouls their starters had despite them playing like it's a game of football.

It’s a joke, no Boston starter has really been in foul trouble for like this whole series

Do we not know that Grant Williams is only out there to block our shots in the paint?

Boston fans the most obnoxious sports fans in the world

Boston just wants this one more than we do. They are imposing their will on us at the offensive glass. We are self-destructing.

We can't score at the rim with Williams on the court man

Does Robert Williams just block everything

We got out played. Plain and simple. Sigh.

This was the game to steal. And they blew it.

Warriors are beating themselves more than the Celtics are beating them

I’m just seeing one team that is hungry to win and one that is not.

Please trade draymond in off season

Draymond can’t guard anyone one on one.

Kerr choking away another finals with stupid a** coaching

Why is Draymond Green playing? He's a garbage player

3rd quarter stellar. Back to 4th quarter trash

We do not deserve to win the chip if we play like this.

I'll give it to Boston today, they took our left hook in the 3rd right on the chin and have repsonded by swinging right back.

Sucks that they've had 2 winnable games where they played like **** in the 4th and lost. I have little faith in this series turning around.

I see too many racists smiling inside that arena...

Anyone else notice how fat and ugly boston fans are? Chubby bros are in the entire Celtics crowd

Ref job. Plain and simple.

dirty dirty dirty play by horford, and nobody says a D**N thing.

Horford is diving for the ball like everyone else. How tf is that dirty

This is the type of game you’re gonna lose, on the road against a good team coming off a loss. That’s why the game 1 loss was so unacceptable.

Trash a** team

Man the Celtics have been awful in the 4th all playoffs and we're making them look like worldbeaters in the 4th every single game so far lol   (MY NOTE:  We are +43 in the 4th in the playoffs)

Warriors haven't lost back to back in these playoffs and neither have Boston

The problem is if we just keep trading blows with them, we lose. The first team that wins 2 in a row probably wins the series but they have the edge right now.

Kerr was hoping Draymond would bailed him out … clearly out coach, out hustle and out played

Draymond Green points + rebounds = 6
Draymond Green fouls = 6
Draymond Green minutes = 35
Can't wait to hear about gun violence in Kerr's press conference

They have let marcus smart have 24. Absoultely crazy

Winning three out of 4 vs the celtics is not going to be easy. Possible but improbable.

I don’t see what adjustment can be made. There is no answer for their size. If they don’t force Celtic TO and shoot well, I’m not sure they can win.

We need a big. To everyone that said we’d be fine with just Looney and Dray…heres your proof

Yes trading Wiggins for Sabonis or signing Enes Kanter would change our fortunes, so wise

Robert Williams cooked Dray tonight.

Kerr try f***ing COACHING your team instead of being a cheerleader.

I’m over Green and Klay. Sucks they have so much committed to them the next two years.

Curry can score 60 on 60%TS but it does not matter if we cant stop drive and kicks or securing rebounds. Tatam is having an easy series putting up 20 pts on 50%TS but his team is just so much better in every way.

When Marcus Smart made that one bank in 3 in the 4th quarter I knew it was over. The momentum completely shifted back to them.

Jaylen Brown is a heck of a 1st quarter player. We need to be better with making him uncomfortable straight from the start next game.

That’s a solid win for the Celtics, they just flat out beat the warriors…..in almost every category.

Foster played pretty well for them too

Not mad anymore tbh they swept nets beat the champs and punished Miami

Kerr should’ve kept curry in idk why he took him out when he was hot.

Curry was exhausted in the 4th, why he started playing like sh**

Refs win, they were too good tonight

Didnt feel like we were getting the short end of the stick whistle wise except for a few questionable ones early - but I’m sure Boston fans would feel the same.

Game 4 is a must win obviously but I don't like our chances with a hobbled curry and Boston seemingly finally realizing we have no interior defense lol.

Celtics half court defense is rough. Very few breakdowns and every bucket is a slog, esp with Timelord.

F*** Horford and F*** refs

I’m so angry that I’m ready to move on from Draymond green. We’re literally better off without him.

Thanks ESPN for sending two notifications that we lost because you messed up the first one. Way to rub it in

Splash Brothers had zero help. Meanwhile Tatum Brown and Smart combine for 80

Heat fan here, your team only scored less than the Celtics, that why they win, my two cents   (MY NOTE:  that's why you win any sporting competition, numbnuts)

Trade Draymond for Lebron

SCOTT FOSTER 13-0 FOR CELTICS IMA LEAVE THIS HERE 😅

His wife's newly remodeled kitchen isn't just going to pay for itself.

The refs had nothing to do with this result. Here's an idea - how about the Warriors BLOCK OUT? They gave up 15 offensive rebounds tonight and got outrebounded by 16 overall.  Or how about the Warriors score more than 11 points in the 4th quarter?

I'm so tired of fans constantly blaming the refs when their team loses. It's such a weak argument. Golden State lost because they played no defense for most of the game, got destroyed on the boards and couldn't execute on offense in the 4th quarter.

Can we go back and get rid of Draymond & keep KD?

Paint defense was nonexistent. It was like a layup line all game long. I see the refs flipped the “Who can play ‘physical’ defense” switch back to Boston.

Celtics got a little homecookin' but they played more desparately than the Warriors. Crazy Dray was subdued and played sh***y, defensive lapses all over the place, and suddenly we cannot rebound. They seriously need to put together a complete game for once.

If I’m being honest, Boston is just a better team. The series isn’t over but anyone who put money on the Celtics to win it is probably feeling really comfortable right now.

Took me a few games to admit, but Boston is just the better team. More effective size, younger, and hungrier so far.

Boston’s water somehow healed Robert Williams’ knees. It is concerning if he keeps up

Draymond getting suspended would do us a favour at this point.

Is it our turn to complain about the officials?

It worked for Boston. We may as well try.

We are not playing like a championship team

Boston are. They're locked in completely and better than any team we faced so far.

I will say that Boston looks like a championship team to me. Im not giving up on us, but the way the compete is impressive.

At this point it is very hard to like draymond anymore.

I would trade his a**, he is full of himself and disconnected from reality, this new media **** is in this head and it seems it inflated his ego that he lost focus and vision if what his priorities should be. What a time to lose his composure, he was arguing with the reffs more than he played.

Celtics in 6

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs Warriors, GAME 3, HOME, 6/7/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs Warriors, GAME 3, HOME, 6/7/22

Post by dbrown4 Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:36 pm

I have no doubt in my mind that we're going to be down 15 at some point in this game. It's going to be how we respond to that that will determine the outcome.
How'd that work out for you?!

My plan is that the Warriors come back to Chase up 3-1. How 'bout the best we can work up for you is 2-2, but you'll probably be down 3-1?!

good job Klay for getting White's 2nd foul... getting him in foul trouble would be huge - I love the horrific game of whack-a-mole GS is playing. White is the least of your worries, but keep going at him!

Wtf is he resting for? The next episode of holey Moley during the offseason?
Now THAT's funny!! I don't care who you are!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down