Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs GSW, GAME 4, Home, 6/10/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs GSW, GAME 4, Home, 6/10/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs GSW, GAME 4, Home, 6/10/22

Post by bobheckler Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:36 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/06/comments-from-other-side-warriors-61022.html

by FLCeltsFan

i dont care if we lose or win, if we play the best defense and leave everything out there, i am ok.

I'm the opposite. I don't care what we do as long as we win. I'm very results oriented. (Plus, I bet on the game.)

Draymond Green has more stars on his podcast (4.eight) than points per game against the Boston Celtics this year (4.6 in five total games).

PSA to all warriors minus Steph Curry: step the f*** up! Steph is leaving it all out on the floor and you’re hanging him out to dry.

Especially if your name rhymes with Raymond Breen…

Or Pordan Joole...

All soft players and Dre is a liability on offense.

If we go down 3-1 we are absolutely done. I think if we win game 4, we are winning the series.

When Brooks clobbered GPII, they called it reckless when, in fact, it was dirty. these dives into players are a good example of reckless play.

Yea I don't genuinely think any Celtic was trying to hurt Curry but they sure as he** weren't thinking about NOT hurting Curry either

A million posts about draymond but al horford literally belly flopped on top of stephs ankles On the play draymond got fouled out on.

Horford knew what he was doing

Steph should just avoid diving on the floor form now on. Anyone but him. The Celtics just crush our players and are too physical

It’s a loose ball in the finals everyone should be on the floor fighting for it. Just because Steph got hurt doesn’t mean Horford was wrong.

Horford got a flagrant 1 for almost injuring Steph's foot? Accident! Later rolls on the same foot hurting Steph again? Basketball play!

Amazing how Horford's dive was on top of Curry, rather than anywhere near the ball

Warriors will show up physically but mentally not sure. Their bodies will appear on the court for 48 minutes but their minds not be there for 48 minutes.

If they can’t show up mentally for this game then they don’t deserve to win. I think they will be ready mentally. The question is whether they can keep Boston out of the paint on defense.

so.. call me crazy, if game-extending officiating does exist, Cs might get the whistles tonight... tho, i can see officiating finally goes right down the middle tonight

If the Celtics win, Scott Foster gets 2 straight games. lol.

But then there is this.  The  Celtics are 15-1 with Lewis dating back to 2020.    (MY NOTE:  Now it's 15-2.  Still looks good but doesn't help us today.  That's why those historical stats have to be taken with a grain of salt)

oops lol... looks like Silver want a big come back story.

I feel like if we lose this series I will have dislike for Dray and its not new either, this has been harboring for a few years now if i'm being honest

In front of the Warriors hotel, they are replacing water and sewer pipes at 6:45 AM everyday and are as loud as they can be… A hotel worker said Curry and Thompsons rooms are on the side they are working on and only a few floors up. Said they can be heard clearly through the glass.
Boston lowkey panicking and trying hella hard to disrupt the Warriors players.  First the rim height now trying to mess with their sleep.

Is it really panic when they are winning with every move they make?

So..... the lakers had an opportunity to get tatum in the draft, the next kobe.   If we lose, the fault will be on the lakers because they f***ed up.  (MY NOTE:  A novel perspective)

The Boston crowd is going to be even crazier today. They smell blood and they’re not going to let us off the hook for our comments on them.

Please come out strong and silence those scummy Boston trash fans.

Fully prepared for Jaylen Brown to come out and hit 4 contested 3's to start the game, as is his tradition in this series apparently.

It’s an uncomfortable situation for us but we need to be honest. This series now comes down to whether Boston plays bad. We used to be able to go into every series, knowing that if we play our best, we win. But Klay/Dray are spent, so our only shot now is for the Celtics to have a bad shooting night.

I have the feeling Boston is gonna have a 15+ turnover game.

They seem to get complacent coming off of wins.

As sad as it is to say, I think a lot of us assume the warriors are going to get a friendlier whistle tonight.

OPJ starting over looney…. Should have been over Draymond.

The solution to Draymond sucking is to bench Looney? The superior player? What are you doing Kerr?

I’m worried about Rob Williams. He was the difference last game

Wiggins going for 30 tonight!

WTF, Looney benched?

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs GSW, GAME 4, Home, 6/10/22 Icon_tever we're screwed.

they’re starting with the lineup that was responsible for their big run in 3rd quarter.

I hope Boston feels the pressure tonight. They aren’t going to win another in San Francisco, so this is it for them

Rims are regulation height today

Why even play the game? According to espn and ANALysts, Boston will win easy.

Draymond gets ejected in the third, Warriors win by 15

I'm outside TD Garden right now, and I just overheard someone say Ayisha can't even cook. Boston is wild yo

Please just contain Jaylen in the 1st.

celtics gonna learn what championship ball is tonight.

Will the players still be alive after this commercial break or will they all have passed on of old age?

Celtics are dirty

As I've said before, can't pronounce Horford without the "whore."

of course they called a dumb foul on Steph already LMFAO Tatum just flails his arms

That was actually a foul guys let’s be honest. Yeah Steph never gets that call but objectively it’s a foul

How does steph keep getting switched on Tatum lol

The way we come out in big games is just pathetic honestly

green's f***ing useless.

Bruh Robert Williams is so underrated. We need a guy like him on our team

Fkn Time Lord and his blocking lol.

Marcus Smart handchecks Curry on every play. The NBA's new golden boy.

boston is such a matchup nightmare for us.

Only Kerr can stay small while his team gets destroyed on the boards. Stubborn to the absolute death.

d**n i wouldnt mind Lebron on the Warriors now. imagine if we had Lebron in for Dray instead 🥵

Just once it'd be nice to start a game where the entire team didn't look like they were just coming out of ananthesia.

Man White just runs straight into Looney and gets the whistle

Celtics getting all the calls as usual.

Ref$ are taking this one over

Babied by the refs again. This f***ing Celtics team has been carried by the refs since the 2nd round

white really does get more calls than steph lmao

F*** these refs. Bullsh** fouls. Missed an 8 second violation. Not even hiding the bias this game

Refs are literally giving them everything

White flops literally every drive and I have no idea why he’s getting rewarded for it

For a supposedly hard nosed team Boston sure does love to flop

Smart literally flops every possession on both ends, its the most ridiculous shoot I've ever seen. They should be giving out techs for that

Bench Dray and tell him to do his podcast already.

Watch Horford try to take out Steph again.  He failed last game.  

Williams is pi**ing me off lol, he's really good at rebounding for his team but he's pi**ing me off

Tatum with the lucky 3 point shooting again

Tatum is hot. Thank god we have an elite defender in Draymond.

Williams really got our number man. He's a problem

I hate Rob Williams

R Williams playing elite defense, making great passes, grabbing every rebound. I thought we had a player like that on our team, but can’t remember anymore…

Refs completely on Celtics side.

Robert Williams is an X factor     Draymond is the opposite of an X factor

Robert Williams is literally a better Looney

We need to do something about Rob Williams

Celtics don’t miss threes because no one guards them. When will y’all understand this

Grant Williams and Derrick white have the most punchable faces. I can’t explain it

Man Celtics just won't miss 3s ever again. They about to have the greatest 3 point shooting series in finals history

i guess the league really wants us to comeback from a 1-3 to make the most money

Poole legit looks like he needs some anxiety therapist

They get away with some absolutely blatant carries

Robert Williams is by far the most underrated Celtic, he’s been super good

Draymond stop f***ing whining and go defend someone

TimeLord looking more like Predator. He is killing us in rebounding.

We better get some friendly calls in the second half

Refs selling bro I thought they were supposed to be on our side

The NBA (refs) is definitely punishing Draymond

I f***ing hate Boston dude, crybabies get special calls every f***ing time

I don’t mind the crowd cheering against our team or talking sh** but draymond is definitely living rent free in Boston

I love Klay but brown has been shredding him

Sorry but the only player worse than Dray on offense is the corpse of Andre Roberson

The refs are rigged

For any warriors fans that go to game 5, can we get some f*** you boston chants going.

I hate Draymond right now

Wiggins is doo doo

I'm not discounting the Celtics' length, size, and athleticism, but they are so tenacious on the glass that even if they were smaller, they'd still out-rebound us.  (MY NOTE:  Final tally was GSW 55, Boston 42.  GSW with 16 offensive rebounds)

Klay just hands the other team momentum every time. Always invested in his own shots and not the best possible play

Curry on bullsh** too, can't make shots throws the dumbest passes

marcus smart is annoying

Lol Horford really mad at a clean attempt at a block when he sat on Steph’s leg 48 hrs ago

Jaylen brown is killing us in the paint

Klay is stupid

Klay is so d**n washed

Every team we face becomes the best 3 point shooting team in the world

Cuz our 3 point defense is not good

Steph and Klay killing the momentum

Curry and Klay miss from 3 but Smart hits. Story of the series. We're hopeless.

Smarts a more annoying less talented Chris Paul, why doesn’t he get the same hate?

Draymond All Bark No Bite Green. If I gotta hear him say "I gotta be better" one more time ima lose it. Lol.

Did Dray get paid off or something?? Maybe LeBron convinced him to throw the game to spare his legacy.

The difference in this series is Boston's players have been consistent and our guys not name Curry are inconsistent

Send draymond to the glue factory after this series
He's so much better as a podcaster than playing a finals game.

keeping it close in the first half is perfect. we blow them out in the third and win this game

If Kendrick Perkins dumb a** can see how much of a liability Draymond is how can Kerr not? F*** his ego bench him

Red Panda will really flip bowls for anyone? Sell out traitor.

Trade Draymond to Cleveland or something and see how many people listen to his podcasts without Curry as his teammate.

refs clearly intimidated by the crowd, shows the bay fans what's required for the finals (you know, except the swearing).  Gotta be loud.

If Kerr even TRIED to bench Draymond, Dray would cuss him out in front of the entire team   Hes not gonna bench him yall

Dray is basically an older Ben Simmons at this point

Warriors won’t win the 4th better crush the 3rd

Can every warriors player have a kid at half time please?

Williams has us shook. Perhaps rightfully so.

Solid chance at least 20% of this games viewership is better than Draymond at the game of basketball

How do you talk so much sh** and then become a mental midget in the finals

They’re getting every call

Jaylen Brown is such a flopping b***h

Yeah it’s obvious the refs are simply following Adam silvers agenda it’s so obvious

Any way we can trade dray for bron??

white is ALWAYS open 😡

Maybe the league wants the warriors to come back down 1-3? To make up for 2016.

Marcus Smart has been a problem for us … on the OFFENSIVE end.

Bro this trash from the refs really gonna cost us. Complete bull

These refs are so confusing… neither teams are getting the right calls

Tatum hits Curry from behind and no foul. We breath on Marcus and instant whistle

I guess steph isnt derrick white caliber player cause he never gets the calls he deserves

refs refuse to call a foul for Curry while b***h a** Brown gets a whistle on every play

Can we sponsor people to watch the games front row? And just cuss out the refs and call them all the evil words on them and their family

ooh if we could get brown to foul out 🤔

tatum didn’t get touched and he’s jumping up and down crying bro

Tatum is so soft

Tatum barely touched and whining like a little b***h

Steph was fouled there and no call. Refs aren’t even being subtle about this

Cant wait for warriors to get destroyed in the 4th again

Refs only want this to go 5 games

They’re letting Dray get away with a few now.. 👀

Brown’s a baller. One Celtic I don’t hate

I wish chase was this loud. This place is electric

I am tired of Tatum B***hing about everything.

What is it about the 4th quarter that turns our team into idiots?

Celtics have actual championship dna

Brown is torching Draymond

I don't discriminate blind people but they should take a job other than referee.

Steph looks like he’s exhausted, hence the sloppiness.

Celtics change their defensive strategy in the 4th qtr

I can't stand that the Celtics are winning on their bullsh** flopping

Klay clearly got pushed but the refs just bailing out Celtics once again.

Another flop from white? Shocking

Refs won’t call a foul even if a GS warrior dies on the court

Rob Williams has been a beast, but I hope this doesn’t turn into another IT situation. You can tell he ain’t right.

Let draymond do the podcast on the bench do not put him in

leave draymond on the bench, and dont take him back to San Fran

Remember. Klay had 2 of the most devastating injuries an NBA player can have and he’s still making big time plays in the FINALS!!

Refs not carrying the Celtics. They can’t score. They need that Adam Silver love to do anything.

The whole crowd can go home and cry into a bowl of clam chowder tonight. This our win

Celtics haven’t won back to back games all playoffs  (MY NOTE:  We haven't lost b2b in the playoffs either.  Cogitate on that as you wait for Game 5)

does jaylen brown have a messed up center of gravity? why does he fall on every single play

Watch them overturn this because the refs hate us

This is absolutely being overturned

Ugh looks clean to me

that should have gotten reverse but we take those after the game weve had

Lmao. Celtics had the refs on their side this whole game and still lost.

They let these teams play football for the entire 4th quarter, then call strategic ticky tac fouls to extend the series..

Incoming Celtics fans complaining about terrible officiating

All I gotta say is Boston is a trashbag city filled with trash people no offense

Hope these drunk Celtics start fights among themselves

Celtics went away from a couple strategies that worked especially well in game 3, very weird

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs GSW, GAME 4, Home, 6/10/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS vs GSW, GAME 4, Home, 6/10/22

Post by gyso Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:34 am

Celtics went away from a couple strategies that worked especially well in game 3, very weird

We think so as well.

I am tired of Tatum B***hing about everything.

As are we.

Back to top Go down