Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 10/28/22

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 10/28/22 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 10/28/22

Post by bobheckler Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:30 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2022/10/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers.html

by FLCeltsFan

Looking for some Mobley & Jarret action tonight. Smart will be all over Donnavan and they don't have either Williams, so our big to big passing should be highly effective.

Who wants to bet that the Cavs will have much more fouls than the Celtics?

Should be fine unless they’re allowed to mug our players like the Raptors were. How else will they stop Allen with no Williams without constantly getting away with fouls

Actually the Celtics make up is somewhat like the Cavs…..they aren’t built to be physical. The only player on the team with that type of mind set is Smart.

Boston's front court is pretty da** thin with 58 year old Horford, Noah Vonleh, 58 year old knees Blake Griffin, and Cavs legend Luke Kornet. No Grant or Robert against the Cavs front line is going to be difficult for Boston.

If Horford gets into foul trouble, Celtics will have no answer for us inside. Need to be aggressive and try to draw fouls.

Mobley owns Tatum. Hopefully he can do it again.

Celtics are b**ch made. Tatum is mentally weak. Let’s get this win!

Such contrasting rosters very much like the raptors game. My biggest worry is brogdon against our second unit. Think he might take us apart in the pick and roll. The is a game where mobley is the difference maker if he can play well we have a good chance

Celtics only have six of their eight rotation players available with the Williams brothers out. Those two combined last year for about 54 minutes a game with 18 points, 13 rebounds, and 3 blocked shots.

I completely forgot about Grant Williams being out! That puts our chances of winning up to about 55%.

Jayson Tatum runs like he's wearing a diaper. (MY NOTE: Cries to the refs like he is too)

Boston has such a strong variety of defenders to throw at Mitchell. All of them can guard LeVert. We’ve seen the Cavs unable to reliably exploit their advantages inside without strong point guard play, and the Celtics are a matchup that demands it imo.

If we can run them out of the building, I’d appreciate it.

Nba sports boston cut to the most southie lookin dude in the crowd

I think I hate Boston fans just as much as Pittsburgh fans.

If I can only find Boston streams I will watch the game on mute. I despise their announcers more than any other in the league.

Celtics intro sucks

The Boston accent is just a straight up speech impediment they sound so dumb

Celtics intro flexing all their trophies when they've won 1 championship since '86 lul

How many steps can Brown get away with

Night's like tonight make me wish we had Tristan Thompson, just so he can embarrass Al Horford one more time

So Tatum can put his forearm into Mitchell’s face and it’s a foul on Mitchell?

Legit had no idea Blake Griffin was still in the league

Brown flopping on and off the court

Really nice start. Gotta stay with Tatum but other than that pretty much perfect.

i dislike the celtics as much as any of the cleveland teams rivals in all the sports.

Cs have no answer for our physicality

DPOY my a**

I am here for Caris LeVert turning into Steph Curry lmao

Celtics imploring the golden state method of illegally screening every play

Refs forgot they had to get Boston back in the game

Marcus Smart is a such a floppy little b**ch

Blake Griffin playing absolute sloppy ball today

Allen welcomes Luka Kornet with a poster

Jalen Browns life kinda sucks right now

Fratello aint it. He should be commentating funerals.

Malcom Brogdon looks like the IT guy of a Fortune 500 company

Pretty sure Fratello wants the Celtics to win lol

Fratello sounds way too excited for the other team on these broadcasts

Wow. Boston announcers keeping it real

This run is entirely on the refs for giving the Celtics momentum. Call the game correctly you absolute pieces of sh**.

worthless refs trying to keep these sh**ty Celtics in the game

Wow. What a weak call. Put in a tiny lineup and get all the calls. Joke.

Can leave Fratello in Boston imo

F***in hate horford man

Wouldn't be Cavs basketball without the refs f***ing us at every turn.

Marcus smart didn’t deserved the dpoy

Shoutout to Brian Scalabrine for having some reasonable calls.

I want okoro off this team so bad

Okoro has no business being on the floor right now. He’s doing nothing

If the refs keep this up both teams won't have any players left

These Celtics are playing physical/raptors type ball

F*** the refs, literally handed them like 15 points

I hate the Floptics

I'm watching the Boston broadcast of this game, and these announcers are absolute BUMS. According to them the Celtics do everything correctly, and everything the Cavs do is a foul.

Do these refs get paid by the foul?

Celtics are such an unlikable group. Bunch of dirty floppers

Have the Celtics ever been likable? Actually...has any Boston team ever been likable?

The calls are bad and Fratello is putting me to sleep

This isn’t even fun. Hope the refs get violent diarrhea

This game is unwatchable with these refs

I’m seeing lots of uncalled moving screens by Boston.

I’d seriously trade Okoro for a bag of chips at this point…

Guys at the Y shoot better then Okoro

Well the first 5 mins were fun then the refs had to get involved

Brown launches himself onto stationary defenders and gets fouls called for him. These refs are something else

That Kornet phantom block was hilarious

17 FTs already for the Celtics. That seems like a lot for 1.5 quarters in

Another failure by JB letting these runs go on forever and ever. He is a bad in game coach. Rotations are too rigid and timeouts are never timely.

Remember when Al Horford tried (and failed) to drop a flying elbow to the back of the head of a defenseless Matthew Dellavadova, then went on camera after the game and cried about how Delly needed to "respect the brotherhood"?

I have to watch the Boston broadcast on league pass and are their announcers obnoxious

So obvious the game isn't being called fairly. I hate this.

I just ate an entire jar of garlic stuffed olives and I still stink less than these refs.

Someone take the whistles away from the refs.

I think Brad Stevens superglued them to the refs

These refs are so trash

They’ll have 50 free throw attempts im sure of it

Bruh these calls have been so bad on both sides...

Finally they call Tatum on the hand swipe. They let him do that trash too often

Really disappointing to let someone as stupid as Jaylen Brown beat us. He’s an embarrassment I would hate to have to cheer for

Good offense by the Celts but the refs completely ruined this game for us

Unfortunately we’re not there yet, as there appears to be a legitimate gap between these two teams

We have nobody that can hang with dudes like brown and Tatum

F*** these refs for clearly favoring Boston but the defense has been embarrassing tonight

Defense optional for both teams tonight

Jay's are on one tonight

DG can take one of my eyes, I don’t really need two to play old school RuneScape

I would hope the Celtics don’t shoot 66% from the field in the second half

I can't tell if the celtics are that good at shooting night or we are just that bad on defense. Seems like they can't miss!

Refs spotted them at least 20 points

Just leave Fratello in Boston

Cavs just getting schooled by a better team. It's hard to compete in the NBA with nobody that can play the 3

Why dont the celtics miss at all

That dude Tatum has 24 points rn. Wow

Celtics ability to not have their bigs in the paint let them just drive right to the hoop. Mobley and Allen are playing terrible D tonight and when that happens the rest of the D suffers terribly

It's not our defense. The refs have clearly sent a message that any time you try to defend it's a foul.

This game is over.

I feel confident that Tatum doesnt have a 2nd half as strong as his first.

It does feel good to know these Celtics will never actually be good enough to win anything

They just keep hitting 3s

The Celtics commentators are truly awful. Unwatchable.

Say why Ime Udoka was suspended challenge

If the Bulls can beat Boston so can we. Even w/o DG

One thing we don't do well is exploiting weak links. How is Luke Kornet allowed to stay on the court?

Literally cant play defense against this team because of the refs. Frustrating.

How do the refs keep falling for the Celtics bullsh**? I’d be embarrassed if I kept calling fouls for floppers

Wait Horford can miss?

I've only been listening for about 5 minutes, but the Boston announcers seem the be some of the least biased I've heard.

The Boston announcers kind of love us.

Don't fall for it, they're just trying to jinx the comeback.

I'll take being down. But I will not tolerate Al Horford dunking losing

I wonder how Boston fans deal with the conflicting emotions of cheering for your favorite sports teams and also being horribly racist.

It's common for Celtics' defenders to arm-smash the opposing shooter's face, therefore common foul

I hope Boston keeps playing Blake.

If smart is just going to make every deep 3, it is what it is

Love me a good tatum Mitchell duel

Tatum only had 6 points that quarter. If we can keep forcing the ball out of his hands we will win this game

Are we allowed to play defense? The refs say no

refs finally doing us some good. About time

Lmao these refs just don’t stop. If we had an unbiased crew we win this game by 30 MINIMUM

Anything to benefit the golden boy Celtics

John Michael and Mike Fratello make for the most lethargic duo in the league. Fratello especially. He always sounds like the Ambien is about to kick in.

can’t get beat by Cs bench like this

Uh oh the momentum was shifting too much. Gotta get the zebras involved

Refs absolutely taking over for Boston tonight. Hopefully the Celtics give them the max extension they deserve

Funny how the Celtics don’t look good until the refs start giving them momentum

Yes brown is the only player to lift weight in the NBA. Revolutionary

Nice little point swing by the refs here for boston

These refs have been on one all night. Some of these calls are absolutely mind blowing. Whatever it takes to help Boston win I guess.

Even if we win tonight it won't feel right because this should've been a blowout until refs intervened.

With Tatum coming in right now I like their chances more than ours. I hope they prove me wrong !

Jaylen Brown might flop more than Marcus Smart

Only defense being played tonight is by the refs

they call a foul on everything we do and nothing on them

Donovan Mitchell might be the greatest Cavalier in history

Jaylen brown just elbows every time

How did Brown finish that so easily

He’s fouling the defender and not getting called

No way this game should've gone to overtime. If these refs officiated the Toronto game then I'm very confident they would given Garland a flagrant foul for "eyelidding the opponent's fingernail" or some crazy sh** like that

Tatum crumbling just like he did in the finals. Just like the Celtics to lose the one time we root for them

Good people don't let their children become Celtics fans

Browns dumb anti vaxxer a** should have gotten Td up for that one clearly. Refs suck again

At least we don’t have an antisemite on our team (MY NOTE: What? He dumped Donta Sports.)

Tatum really thought he could get past Evan Mobley lmao

Levert got bailed out there

Such a soft call. This ref team has been weird for both sides

Safe to say we are the greatest team in the NBA and maybe NBA history

Brogdon has had stupid reckless fouls all game. Get this bum out of here.

Wow dirty by brogdon

Caris LeVert is now officially the second best “Le-“ player in Cavs history.

Celtics are by far the worst OT team in the league.

I saw some Celtics fans say like “the Cavs don’t even run an offense they just ISO these two guys”

I mean, do they know that the Celtics entire offense is Tatum and Brown taking turns iso-ing?

This team is going to be a problem I know Boston must be saying f*** that’s without garland and Rubio

They’re missing Robert Williams (and Gallo); Williams is a terror on defense

Next thing you know lbj will be back. F him he has Westbrook and is 0-5

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 10/28/22 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 10/28/22

Post by Ktron Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:01 pm

Nba sports boston cut to the most southie lookin dude in the crowd

(He looked like a cross between Dapper O’Neil (his daddy) and Louise Day Hicks (his Mammy)

That Kornet phantom block was hilarious

And some folks think that its Good defense. Its cute. Thats about it.

I wonder how Boston fans deal with the conflicting emotions of cheering for your favorite sports teams and also being horribly racist.

What a horribly stupid statement. Some folks actually think racism only exists in Boston. The ignorance is unbearable

Next thing you know lbj will be back. F him he has Westbrook and is 0-5

Wouldn’t surprise me in the least bit. LBJ- the originator of NBA Hip Hop is a Carpetbagger. Those clowns in Cleveland would still welcome him back.

Ktron

Back to top Go down