Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/23

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/23

Post by bobheckler Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:30 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/12/comments-from-other-side-76ers-12123.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  Sixer fans are special.  They hate the Celtics because we have stood between them and Championships for half a century and it makes them vicious.  They also hate on their own players more than anybody else.

Looks like a wasted trip to bean town.   Maybe Furk goes for 30

Nick Nurse gonna unleash full terrorist ball.

Embiid n maxey dodging the Celtics. Idk any other sport where they take days off constantly. Imagine AJ Brown and Jalen Hurts taking off a Dallas game cause they were “sick”.

Patrick Beverley thought it would be cool to practice while sick and not tell anybody. Now the whole team is sick. F*** him what a dip sh**

trade pat bev’s super spreader a** lol

Tonight won't be pretty

Is Embiid playing who knows ? The bigger question is Jaden Springer "The Jayson Tatum stopper" playing ?

Doris calling this game would complete the trifecta from he**

We might not score more than 80 points tonight

Tonight’s your night Furk. Play well and we’ll never see Morris again.

Although we are probably losing this game by 30, if we somehow win, i promise i will never let their fans hear the end of it for years

We need Doc Rivers coaching this game

Everyone saying we’re 100% going to get slaughtered so sixers by 2

Micky mouse win for the Celtics tonight

The real question is: are we going to score 50 before the 4th quarter or not?

You sickos ready to watch the ugliest Sixers lineup since The Process?

If there’s one tiny bit of comfort in this scheduled drubbing to this major rival it’s that Adam Silver is sh**ting his pants with rage right now that his primetime, east coast TNT game has one team without a star and he can’t even fine them for it.

Stop leaving Horford open

Al Horford stinks vs everyone else but will always play us tough

Jaylen Brown really passing the ball away with Marcus Morris guarding him.

If Embiid is healthy, there's no team in the East that can compete with the Sixers in the playoff.

Crazy to say after the past 5 years lol

Paul is our best player. That’s no exaggeration.

I genuinely hope for horrible things to happen to Al Horford

I’m surprised the Celtics have sh** commentators

Why we giving up so many open 3s that’s all they do

Love how Boston's mascot is just a white guy

So we’re playing against Boston, the refs AND the play by play announcer. FUN

Can't protect the rim vs some random, can't rebound the missed FT.    The f*** does Mo Bamba even do

Seems like a nice guy, so there is that

Mazzulla looks like the kid at church camp who eats worms as a dare for a quarter a piece but enjoys it a little too much so people get weirded out.

I hate watching the Celtics every time. So soft and get it all

The refs are helping out boston so much, its not like they need it

celtics should be utterly embarrassed right now, needing 3 refs to carry them against the sixers D squad

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tatum not whine to the refs after a play

Tatum and Brown still have no bag, so many push offs

Hard to compete with a duo like this, Tatum and Bill Kennedy are just completely in sync tonight

tatum reaching giannis levels where he can take 7 steps without dribbling. elite skill

Id rather fall knee-first onto some legos than take a long hard look at Derrick white.

Has that dude Hauser ever missed in his NBA career?

Embiid and Maxey are scared of Celtics, that's why they are sitting out, they are 100% healthy.

Trade Embiid and Maxey....Build around Melton

lt wasn't Al's fault but man l just cannot help but hate that man.

Bench players cooking Horford warms my cold, dead heart.

Can’t believe Brown is the highest paid player in NBA history

Boston, just an embarrassing city full stop. But tonight even more so.

Most racist east coast city

Once again, Nurse is showing how much better of a coach he is than that clown Glen

Tatums career if they called elbows and traveling 📉📉📉📉📉📉

Why do we keep bailing out 300 million dollar man by gifting the ball back to him after forcing a turnover.

Perhaps in the playoffs we should disguise Joel Embiid as Mo Bamba to inspire the rest of the team. Think we’d finally get out of the second round at least.

Morris sucks so much man  When can we trade him again?

Is white really gonna average 20 against us forever

How does Boston keep getting players like Derrick White and we can't even get ONE

Celtics fans get more excited when Pritchard shoots a brick than when White or Holiday make a 3 lmao

I am more scared of derrick white than tatum. That dude hits every wide open three

Never let Celtics fans forget that the hospital Sixers led their full strength roster at halftime in Boston

Boston built their whole team solely to shut down Embiid and choke vs everyone else  (MY NOTE:  Talk about egocentrism.  We have the best record in the league, that means we don't choke against anybody)

Is Pat Bev the best player in the NBA?

trade Embiid and Maxey. build around Marcus Morris and Pat Beverley.

i'd be really careful at taking anything out of this game other than the celtics are asleep.

Refs never call that push off from Tatum, most infuriating sh** ever

Another airball for the 300 million dollar man

MO BAMBA IS A SUPERSTAR WITH NO EQUAL.

Tobias can’t even back down Hauser 😂 counting down til this clown is gone and we can spend that money in someone not useless

Brown is dog sh**

Tobias cant do anything vs Sam Hauser lol

this is why everyone hates the celtics

boston refs, what else is new?

Tatum gets away with so much sh**

Celts really needed a 5-8 to stay competitive

Derrick White does NOT deserve the whistle he’s getting.

Derrick white getting prime lebron calls tonight

Tatum and brown easily most privileged guys in the league

refs just call a foul every time the celtics miss a layup

Flagrant one on Jayson Tantrum

FULTZ> TATUM

Temper Tantrum Tatum

Tatum wanted out of this game cuz he didn’t wanna be out there when they lose to Mo Bamba and PatBev. Can’t say I blame him

Tatum got ejected lol    He knew they’re about to lose and saving himself from this embarassment

Mo Bamba vs Payton Pritchard exactly how prime time games should be

Refs really trynna create an even playing field for Philly here lmao  (MY NOTE:  but, I thought it was 5-on-8?)

i'm REAAALLLLLY starting to hate that Derrick White fella' , not cos he's an a**hole or an irritating prick , it's cos we don't have a White type player on the Sixers ...... LOL

Celtikkks fans complaining about the refs after they been bailing their team out the whole game

I would like every fan in the Garden who is a Boston fan to be miserable all weekend.

Embiid was holding us back against Celtics, now it is evident. Use him against other 29 teams and sit him against Celts.

Are the refs really about to job the Celtics for us?!?!

Who tf is Neemias Queta?

Celtics are the NBA version of Duke with their obligatory hateable white guard.

I guess Horford invisible to the refs

Someone put a bounty on Horford already

I will never hate a team as much as I hate the celtics

Even at his advanced age, Horford is a very good rim protector

This league will be so much more enjoyable without Horford in it

Tobi getting bodied by Pritchard.

Max player getting cooked on both ends by Payton Pritchard I'm sick to my stomach

Refs are literally handing Boston this game.

the C's needing the refs is hilarious

I'd so much rather have Al Horford than Tobias Harris.

Payton pritchard being a fan favorite is really no surprise from the celtics fanbase lmao

ID RATHER HAVE BEN SIMMONS ON THE TEAM THAN TOBIAS BECAUSE BEN WOULD DO US A FAVOR AND REFUSE TO PLAY

Derek white is the best player on Boston

Patrick Beverly is the best player l've ever seen in my life.

Jaylen Brown is the highest paid player in the league. Never forget

it’s crazy how the celtics are allowed to literally do whatever they want on offense because they have that golden boy kobe wannabe

Celtics fans have nothing to be proud of

Whose the celtics mvp tn? Tobias harris or jaylen browns elbow?

These classy Celtics just can't stop elbowing us in the face

Surprised Mazzulla didn’t handshake Tobias, Tobi literally handed them the game

i wish tobi was sick today

Celtics fans don’t care that tatum supports a rapist, they literally do not care lol

tatum’s role model is a f***ing rapist   (MY NOTE:  WTF are they talking about?)

one day this will become the dominant take in the world I hope

Just glad I don't have to see this vomit-green team for another 3 months.

To be honest, ref were nice this time.

if the celtics had tobias we wouldve won

I'm going to throw a party the day tobias is no longer a sixer

I kinda wanna face the Celtics again in the playoffs because I know Nurse will coach circles around Mazzulla but at the same time I don’t wanna see this f***er Alfred Horford again

Celtics could beat an all-leukemia kids team and fans still raise a banner for it

Never seen a player crumble like Tobias against the Celtics. They OWN him

The only thing worse than watching Toby play is to hear Doc talk.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/23

Post by steve3344 Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:39 pm

tatum’s role model is a f***ing rapist   (MY NOTE:  WTF are they talking about?)

Tatum's role model is Kobe. Maybe you forgot he was accused of rape. According to Wikipedia: "A 19-year-old hotel employee accused Bryant of raping her in his hotel room on July 1 (2003). She filed a police report and authorities questioned Bryant about bruising on the accuser's neck. Bryant admitted to a sexual encounter with his accuser but insisted the sex was consensual. The case was dropped after Bryant's accuser refused to testify in the case. A separate civil suit was later filed against Bryant by the woman. The suit was settled out of court and included Bryant publicly apologizing to his accuser, the public, and family, while denying the allegations."

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/23 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home, 12/1/23

Post by dbrown4 Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:58 am

Like your opening comments, BobH.  We are their kryptonite.  And those fans are quite bitter, but passionate.  Unfortunately, we face some kryptonite ourselves.  Boston has seen this over the years since the 80's in the form of Pat Reilly/80's Lakers/Miami Heat/Now Erik Spoelstra.  On top of that, ORL has applied for the position of Boston destroyer.  You want to talk about someone who hates Boston more than these Philly fans?  Look squarely in the eyes of one Mr. Patrick "The Godfather" Reilly.  I'll put him up against ANY Philly fans for pure hatred of Boston.  Don't know enough about ORL, but they are certainly indicating they would love to play the role of Buster Douglas/spoiler, especially in the playoffs.  It only takes one team to catch us with our pants down and not be able to play against a zone defense.    

We're going to need to solve these two problems this year once and for all if we want to take it all this year and subsequent years going forward.  We've seen efforts to mask this concern somewhat with victories over MIA and for me over MIL.  But then we turn around and almost blow our Knockout appearance by losing to hapless ORL by an embarrassing margin.  One of the other top teams in the playoffs may do our dirty work for us and take care of one of them, but we probably won't be blessed enough to dodge both of them.  Only letting the season play out will tell.  

I thought the Damian Lillard problem and how well Jrue shuts him down playoff game to game would determine our playoff fate this year.  Not so worried about that anymore.   I'm going to push that one down to about 3rd on the importance list of things that need checking off for Banner 18 success for the time being.  See #1 & #2 above for my latest Celtic kryptonite updates.  Order does not matter.  Fix them both.  Immediately.

Love Always,  

P.S. Let's face it. We're just a good team to hate!! Just ask the Lakers!!
db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down