Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 1st Game, 12/12/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 1st Game, 12/12/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 1st Game, 12/12/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:05 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/12/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers.html

FLCeltsFan

Celtics are COMPLETELY healthy we’re f***ed

That's the spirit

We are winning, i have a tingling

We might lose by 20 tonight

Lol we are gonna play the G league and vet min dudes and keep it to within 20. That will be evidence that JB is to be fired

Celtics are 12 point favorites 😬

Yeh, away game, back-to-back, Boston 16-5, and 10-0 at home. I'm going with the Cavs to win:)

This game is the very definition of a schedule loss. It's hard to understand why the NBA does this to any team.

First game against the Celtics of the season is always a good opportunity to break out the 2018 ECF champs shirt.

Make sure you do your part tonight and don't turn on your green Christmas lights. All other colors are okay.

In what quarter does the fire JBB squad come out tonight??

I've got a bad feeling about this.

We’re losing by 20 minimum

Holy sh** we talk more trash about our own team than any of our rivals do. I’m ready for another inexplicable OT win over the Celtics Go Cavs

I’ve got a good feeling about this and we’re going to win! We’re also going to win Thursday! 😁

Trap game for Boston. They’re looking forward to their next game.

Idk if i even want to watch if im being honest which is sad

Hard to be enthusiastic after last night and missing Mobley Tbf. But the Celtics haven’t been as good as people like to pretend they are

Derrick white looks so weird lol

People hate iso on this forum but up there in Bostonia its a way of life

Zinger is sh** defensively

Bostonia down bad

Allen makes my blood boil. Worst hands in the game.

Always will take a kp postup. He is not effec8ent there

Boston seems surpringly weak kn the paint. If you can get around KP, they are vulnerable

I… don’t have words. I wasn’t expecting us to be dominating Boston to start out the game.

Friendly reminder that the Cavs have been the better franchise for almost 35 years. We may have had greater stretches of bottoming out, but we achieved higher highs in that time frame.

salivating in anticipation of these upcoming Al Horford versus TT minutes

Thankfully they are missing those wide open uncontested 3's. Sure that's the defensive plan.

How is it every year Boston has the whitest white in the league on there team.

Porzingis does not strike fear in my heart

Garland cooked White so much hes now black

Horford out there. Need TT to mess him up.

TT has a picture of his son Horford in his wallet.

Pritchard looks like a classic middle school bully

Tatums whistle lol

Tatum getting a soft AF whistle tonight

Mitchell garland and Lavert straight owning the celtics

I want okoro off my team so badly

The more you watch Okoro catch an open pass in the corner and run into a defender not closing out, the more you understand he's not fit for this basketball team.

We're getting pretty good at this whole "build a big lead only to immediately surrender it in less than a quarter" thing.

Hard to win with your bench being a complete net negative

If Tatum or Brown beat you who cares, anyone else is embarrassing

This Celtics team doesn't look that impressive tbh

I hate Derrick White

Luke Kornet. Yet another Luke who stunk for us.

Why does Kornet look like Kevin McKale????

White is a VERY good BB player.

If you touch Tatum it’s a foul

Tatum gets every whistle

Imagine if lebron got Tatums whistle

Easy to turn a game around with the refs in your pocket

Embiid and Tatum are some of the worst players to watch in this league, period

No wonder the Celtics are undefeated at home, refs gave them 30 points in one half

Allen has kind of owned KP

KP bag looks deep cause it has a hole on the bottom

Celtics broadcast team even making fun of this stupid coach for not reviewing the play

He's a toxic two-faced %$#@.

Refs bailing Boston out like crazy

Remember when Porzingis was good? Dude’s straight up a** now

Nah he’s been really great for the celtics…off night coming off 3/4 days of rest

I'm surprised how mid he looks. He was pretty good with the Wizards.

One thing that has been a consistent trend this season, within and across games, is that JBB loves to find something that is working, and then immediately stop doing that.

The Celtics commentators could not have any less enthusiasm lmao

they literally beg for a foul every single time and then actually get it

Jaylen Brown almost had a “can’t go left” moment

waving off the ref is a tech…until Tatum does it lol.

The 7'3" step back is a filthy thing to exist

OMG a foul on Tatum

Since when does jrue shoot threes so pure

Do you think they realize switching freely so the 7'3" guy can back down a 6'5" guy is a bad idea?

Issac may be the dumbest player in the league.

Tater flopping around

The more Okoro plays the more I understand why he plays over cpj. Okoro is such a baller

Not okoros night, pull him.

Hasn’t been his night in 4 years . .

Somehow I just know the Celtics aren’t winning a chip with the Tatum brown core. And that makes me sleep a little bit better at night

Has jaylen brown never done a jump ball?

Celtics love them flops

Celtics are cheaters omfg

Boston has the most annoying PA announcer. I still have PTSD from the Perkins-Glen Davis era

Niang being a fat a** is unhelpful on defense.

This midget with the crew cut is annoying.

He looks like a generic nba 2k model

Boston is so talented but we’re battling hard.

This is over… Jb and the refs screwed us.

Porzingis getting the softest calls known to man

We would definitely have a better record than Celtics if both teams were healthy whole year.

Listening to the Boston broadcast. Is Brian Scalabrine the best color commentator in the league?

Difference between these teams is that Celtics have dudes who can hit big shots down the stretch.

Live betting lines as ads, meanwhile they give them 50 free throws

Announcers acting like they executed a Celtics player live on TV

Can we as Cavs fans file a class action lawsuit against the NBA for this officiating?

Had no idea Derrick White went bald.

He was about 50% bald and in denial with his 6” headband hiding his hairline. Then there was one press conference where he showed up without the headband and Shaq and Barkley and the TNT crew couldn’t stop laughing calling him Stephen A

Remember when Kristaps got f***ed up in the bar fight years ago

Can't explain it but them going 24/24 on free throws thus far is unsportsmanlike.

Feel like we pretty regularly end up with a 5+ FT discrepancy. Need to go inside more and JBB needs to stop yelling at refs

Derrick White has hit big shots all night

This team just flat out sucks. Going nowhere fast.

Careless LeVert.

Here is our offense: dribble around center court almost loose ball then chuck up a 3 ball

its hard to win when Boston has 3 extra guys on the floor.

Celtics ability to just switch everything and all the players being equally as good on the offensive end is insane. Who in the league let them get jrue holiday. Sh** is unfair

We’re better. Celts suck.

Impressive showing on a btb. Tough to beat a 3000:1 free throw differential man f*** these soft a** Celtics they f***in suck

Best jump ball in nba history. Dagger flop by 7 3 guy. Good times.

Cavs need a dude that can get the refs to call fouls on. Thats it.

Celtics injury list was empty and Mobley was injured we win if he wasn’t hurt

Cavs are gonna be scary in 2-3 years.

Brown gave the Cavs the "too short" sign towards the end (i think on Strus), well said Jaylen

Prove to me Santa is real, and JBB gets fired by Christmas. We can salvage the season. He sucks.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down