Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Post by bobheckler Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:20 pm

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/12/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers.html

So JR punched Crowder so hard he hurt his knee. That still cracks me up. I don’t think an apology is in order seeing how he was digging his elbow in JR’s neck.

I thought Perk already handed out the apologies.

"Free Tyler Zeller" but we really need to "Free GodZeller" where the hell has he been?

I expect that if the Celtics try to get physical, they’ll go after Love or Smith. Love, because they know they can get away with it, and Smith because they know they’ll get away with it and Smith will get in trouble for it.

I hope Crowder get’s clocked again

Cavs by 100

I'll be there tonight. Hopefully I get a chance to punch Kelly O in the face.

People of Boston are delusional to believe that Kelly didn't do that intentionally. It's disgusting.

Apparently Crowder hasn't moved on. I wish he got slapped twice but whatever. He was being a punk all game and deserved to be hit IMHO.

Hope delly takes out Kelly's ankle. I'm never going to forgive him for that

What the F*** is on Sullingers head?

This Boston commentator needs to take the god damn marbles out of his mouth.

Ugh, 48 minutes of listening to Tommy Heisohn whine about how physical LeBron is allowed to play.

Not saying I want it, but I'm expecting a hard foul on Kelly. It'll be good for team morale

This is going to be a tough game. The Celtics play far above their talent level.

Sasha Kaun better put Oly on the deck a couple times tonight.

I dislike Boston fans.

I would look every Boston fan in the eye and tell them Kelly olynyk and jae crowder are my favorite players and that Isaiah Thomas is better than Irving if they would agree to get rid of their commentators

LeBron not getting calls yet

Packed house there.

The Celtics are showing us good things happen when you hit the occasional wide open threes. We are showing them good things happen when lebron gets two feet from the basket

This Celtics team is absolute trash. I've never seen a crappier team get the benefit of the doubt more from the refs than they do. If the refs either allowed other teams to play the same style of defense they do or actually started calling them for some of the shit they do, there's no way they would be above .500 right now.

Anyone else being forced by NBATV to listen to Tommy Heinsohn? Jae Crowder just invented the cure for cancer, Cleveland has a nice little team for a semipro outfit.

2015 and people still bitch about tommy heisohn

I hate this Celtics team. I hate their announcers. Their coach is decent, but I'd like to punch him in the face.

This Boston team is tough.

I really hate how sloppy we’re playing. We should be just destroying them right now. Like making them feel bad about themselves.

Cs can play defense.

Nahhh. We playing down to them so badly right now. They are nowhere near our level.

Why are the Celtics not playing that chick with the long hair? Edit, there she is.

He's in. He's wearing a ponytail tonight. Bastard! I mean bitch!

David Lee looks like PC principal from South park..

I'm a lover, not a fighter, but I'd pay $100 to punch Tommy Heinsohn in the face.

I hate playing this team.

Why is Kelly still breathing

Daivd Lee thoroughly outplaying our vaunted front court

What timely fouls called in Boston's favor...

Crowder is a punk ass bitch.

If I didn't have a heart, I would say that I hope this commentator dies on air.

Celts announcers have an agenda against lebron

I have never hated announcers more than these Boston announcers

Celtics surpassing Clippers as most fake tough team in the league

That bitch KO is trying to grow a beard. I guess she'll be the bearded lady in the freak show.

I'm really wondering if a commentator is allowed to act like this? He's calling Lebron names...is that allowed?

Two-time NBA Hall of Famer, once as a player and once as a coach... So they let him go on and on like Ted the annoying Boston teddy bear.

Man, if I had a gun with one bullet and this commentator was standing next to Hitler, I'd obviously shoot them both head to head, but I'd take a shit on Tom after the fact.

This Boston team is full of whiny bitches. This game takes me back to the playoffs and how much I hated all of them.

Yes, the Boston announcers are terrible. Heinsohn is awful. That's been the case since forever. On the flip, some of you guys need to read up on who he is. He's not just some random play by play nobody. He gets to act that way because he's a Celtic legend.

Boston must hate playing us. We're like the talented version of them

I love JR. I wish he'd knock out Crowder.

Kelly is such a dirty bird. I hate his ass too.

Celtics are a cute little team.

Why the Celtics getting all these o-boards?

Boston should be relegated to the D-League. They're bitches.

This Celtics team is trash.

Can LeBron please raise his outside shooting to just mediocre? I don't think it's asking too much. He's so inept from beyond the paint at this point.

Remember when Lebron James could make a jumpshot? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It sucks that Zeller gets barely any time for them. I thought he was coming along nicely for them.

Celtics are the premiere garbage ball/ chippy ball team in the league. I’d love to never play them again. They are terrible at basketball.

This is easily the most annoying team+fan base equation in the league. Fake tough, self-righteous cornballs.

They are the worst, by far. Not just the Celtics, either, every sport. They are a national joke.

I'm sorry your team sucks Crowder. There's your apology

bob
MY NOTE: Can't remember the last time I've seen fans who wish injuries upon players like the Cav fans.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Post by Outside Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Man, what a collection of dirtbag fans.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - Cavaliers, Home

Post by gyso Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 pm

The parents of many of these Cav fans want to punch their kids in the face. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:51 pm

So Cavs fans don't like Kelly O, I get that one, and they don't like Tommy either; I understand that one from their viewpoint too.  But why do they want to punch everyone in the face?  I'm mean, no mention of a punch in the gut or kick in the privates even.  Do people in Cleveland walk around punching each other in the face all day?

For the record; Tommy was in the studio at home last night.

Also for the record; we don't know what that thing on Sully's head is either!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:35 pm

NYCelt,

This game was at home.

(For the record) clown

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:28 pm

gyso wrote:NYCelt,

This game was at home.

(For the record)  clown

gyso

Hmmm...

I must still be stuck in Detroit from last night's game!  Well there's a little mental fog.

I've been stuck in Detroit before.  It wasn't any fun.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down