Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 2nd Game, 12/14/23

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 2nd Game, 12/14/23 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 2nd Game, 12/14/23

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:32 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2023/12/comments-from-other-side-cavaliers_15.html

by FLCeltsFan

i already miss craig porter tonight. i know the game hasnt started but i know he's not gonna play so i'm just getting ahead of it

DEAN WADE MASTERCLASS   At least I hope.

Alright boys, hand these pretenders their first home loss of the season!

I have to watch poor rotations and stagnant offense that doesn't adapt along with the defense giving up 20 3's this will be my last game until the coach is fired.

This team is stupid and boring. Just tired of it.

We threw the kitchen sink at them in the first quarter the other night and lost, so this time let's throw it over the course of four quarters instead of just one.

In my head this is a 20 point loss with us shooting 30% from three and giving up 30 fts. But that might just be because I have no faith in the coaching staff to add any wrinkles to the offense.

Jaylen Brown will play tonight for BOS.

Watching pregame and he just bricked 5 floaters warming up and fumbled the ball 7 times with his left hand. This W is in the bag

So how many more FTAs will they have today? 15? 20?

The absolute least is asked out of Dean Wade and he never comes through. Man couldn’t hit an open corner 3 to save his life.

The D in PTSD stands for Dean Wade

Why is Dean Wade on an NBA roster, it always baffles me.

Celtics are so da** good bro

somebody better but a body on white. Lean on him a little.

That wasn't a travel. He got blocked.

Not in Boston. There it is a travel

Using Lamar Stevens against us, im mad

Watch Stevens come in and go crazy smh should’ve kept him and maybe played him a little more..

lamar i miss u

What does LeVert even do other than score more than 10 points like once every few weeks

Porzingus gets everything called in his favor

Tatum too

the Celtics commentators are the worst in the nba I think. The homerism is out of control

Scal is actually doing fine.

Scal is okay the other guy is straight up biased as hell and can’t hide it for a second

I miss lamar stevens, even if he's a little bad, I wish we could have him on our bench.

And ladies and gentlemen, here's a real coach challenging an early play.

What? That didn’t look particularly close. How did that get overturned?

Because the NBA is rigged in favor of big markets.

We play gross basketball

A genuine house cleaning is in order. Allen, Mitchell, Okoro, Dean, JB and Altman all need to be shipped out

The team is so poorly coached that I can't tell if the roster is poorly constructed. That's where we're at right now.

Some of these defensive lapses would embarass the Pistons

This years team isn’t fun.

I like how Cavs b**ched about fouls, now they're getting all non shooting calls. Good job refs, way to play the game.

Wade going to be facing some angry Boston union bricklayers on the way out.

I was expecting the defense to be pathetic without Mobley but turns out the offense is too.

Please cut Dean Wade tonight, PLEASE HE IS THE WORST STARTER I'VE EVER SEEN

Celtics just dont miss 3's, boy would that be nice...

I’ll tell you how ridiculous this game is. The refs are helping us stay in the game. In Boston.

Why is the other team trying harder than us?

Cavs are bad

The Celtics can just stumble right into Cavs players and get the whistle every single time.

Of course Washington had to gift Boston Porzingis.

Jalen brown is making everything

JBB needs to fly home commercial

I rather him walk with no bus fair

This team is no fun to watch

Celtics players b**ch and roll their eyes at every single call even when they make clear fouls.

Strussy having a rough one. Guarding Brown and Tatum is a nightmare.

Only so many times I can ask why Strus is on Tatum.

I'm ready to nuke this team

This half had everything. Hot mess Niang drives. LeVert hopeless ISO. Late defensive rotations. Allen getting out rebounded by tiny dudes. Strus tech over a call. And chuckfest ver. 25.

Boston is so f***ing good. I can’t wait to see how they blow it this year

The miracle is we are only down 11. this is still winnable

All well and good until the Celts go on their inevitable 3rd quarter run.

Cavs player (insert any of your choice) questionable to play : misses 2-3 weeks;    Jaylen Brown (or insert any other opponent ) questionable to play : scores 18 in the first half and looks better than ever

here we go again with Garland getting smacked in the face...now he will be out the next five games because of this. His weak a**.

F*** Draymond but I’d have appreciated him having the chance to Stone Cold Stunner f***in Porzingus man

Reverse the roles, our guy would have been ejected, got called for technicals and Porzingis would get a shooting foul. He’d shoot like 8 FTs for that one incident.

Jrue is a game changer for the da** Celtics...a da** steal. Why couldn't the cavs get on a deal for him or Porzingas...the /cavs are a slow a** team the it comes to assets

Coach JT Slizzletricks needs to go with his old coaching' a**

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home, 2nd Game, 12/14/23 Giphy

Live look inside the mind of JB

Can PB Pretzelsnacks just play TT instead

Derrick white still getting rebounds on JA

this is why I believe the cavs and their coaching staff is lazy...that fool Hauser lights out on 3's and we never pick him up AT ALL

Boston announcers whining about a late porzingis call lmao

DG injured or something?

His mouth ran into KP’s hip

Celtics should be ashamed of themselves

levert tryn set the guiness world record for dribbles in a possesion

Adding to the agony of watching the Cavs lose is the fact that I’m forced to listen to Brian Scalobrine and the Celtics play by play guy all game

We’ve looked competent this quarter. That felt weird

That was a lot of good work in the 3rd just to give it away in two minutes

Tatum and brown turning into prime Kobe on these faders

Garland and completely giving the game away down the stretch. Name a more iconic duo

I wish we had some of these random bench players who are unconscious from 3 like the Celtics. Instead we have to watch Wade and Okoro hesitate on open looks because they know they suck.

how many offensive boards is that for them?  Horfords gotta have at least 40

They petty as he** for having Stevens out there lol

A coach that calls a timeout and get his team a bucket and the lead increased. Not fair

I like Scal but this announcing combination is like two guys at a bar making comments. Scal’s partner barely speaks.

Boston commentators make me wanna karate chop my tv.

Derrick White finally misses a 3 for the first time in like 2 games and of course, 50 year old Al Horford comes up with the offensive rebound

Tatum is killing the Cavs now.

Unless the west sends an a weak team to the finals I can't see Tatum leading a team to a championship. At least not with Tatum making crunch time decisions anyway.

Tatum just allowed to push off and throw elbows.

So Tatum is just allowed to push off with his forearm all game just because he does it so often that the refs don't want to call it?

Tatum pushes the defender with his off arm on basically 90% of his plays

JA boxed out by Jaylen brown. This is the definition of insanity

We're getting free points every time Porzingis is in the game.

What is Tatum without his elbow pushing off … (half joke) lol

JB Bickerstaff coaches basketball like a kid learning how to play Pokémon

Mitchell definitely telling Tatum to trade for him lmao

Trying to let Tatum close us out. He can’t seem to do it

Their coach knows how to coach. We cut it to 5, he calls timeout, they come out and bury us again.

Can we get a new coach now

JB BickerBum

Boston is the best team in the league.

Boston honestly feels more vulnerable than they should be. This is not a 2017 GSW juggernaut. I take the field in the east over them and with a few tweaks we could be part of that

Scheduling loss boys. Mean ol' NBA made us play against a good team.

Not saying it’s the reason they lost, but Celtics absolutely got a, shall I say, friendly whistle in both of these games.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down