Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game

+2
Matty
bobc33
6 posters

Go down

Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game Empty Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game

Post by bobc33 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 am

Our youngest Forum member Brandon and I attended the game tonight, and Beat found us. Here is a picture, with more probably to follow tomorrow. (Darn didn't get with one with Marcus but he was there also.) Beat I'll have to resize and get you in there properly......

Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game CelticsinAlbany006-1

Back to top Go down

Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game Empty Re: Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game

Post by Matty Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:46 am

this is awesome!!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game Empty Re: Forum Members at the Celtics/Knicks Game

Post by dboss Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:47 am

Nice

Thanks for sharing.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 am

Hey BpbC,

Wow, could three people be having any more fun? At what point in the game was the picture taken? You guys look way too happy for halftime. Please tell Brandon to take it easy on the girls because he's going to have tons of them hanging around. Come to think of it, maybe one of them took the picture. Thanks for posting the picture.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:59 am

Sam

Taken pre game. Marcus was on the other side of the arena near the players tunnel. Said he touched Paul Pierce........then showed me his hand.

I asked him if Pierce healed him?

beat

PS I have Marcus's large Pierce jersey on!!
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Beat,

You're just full of witticisms today. You should have kept traveling. You might be able to revive Grossinger's.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanx Beat, I was wondering whose jersey you had on. It's a double winner
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down