Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Cavaliers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Cavs need to come out and play hard. Celtics are a scrappy team cavs need to match their intensity

Am I reading this right? 1 PM on a Saturday? I I love it! I'm just scared the Cavs won't have any energy

You mean, I get to watch a game at a decent time and I won’t be smashed or ridiculously baked? This should be interesting

These strange game times always help the home team which is Boston. I expect a very sloppy game because of change in routines.

Green shoots 40 percent from three? I would love to have him on the Cavs

Oh no.. Now we gotta watch Jeff Green demoralize us

Refs on our side for once maybe? Lol

When u see 6'3" PG Jarrett Jack playing small forward, trying to defend against 6'9" Jeff Green in the post, all you can do is shake your head

Bass and Sully aren’t tall but they are strong as heck. TT can’t try to outmuscle those guys

Jarrett jack on Gerald Wallace and Jeff Green. What could possibly go wrong?

Funny how Kelly Olynk is a rookie and still makes his presence felt. A rookie who contributes without excuses.

Good Coaching makes a high difference. We are being out coached currently

It's comes down to coaching, Celtics are putting their players in positions to succeed and taking advantage of mismatches

This team is horrible

Boston shot 65% second quarter. My oh my

Jeff Green will be a Cav. I can smell it

Brandon Bass is NOT the consummate allround player

So can we ship Bynum to Brooklyn? Maybe for Pierce?

Bleurgh. Pierce is bleurgh

Ha true, but still an upgrade for this season.

Agreed, but I hate him with the fury of a thousand suns and I actually want to like my favourite team

He is not as bad to me as the other ex-Celtics. Pierce would hate the Nets forever too if they sent him here.

I do like Avery Bradley. I want him and Green

Guys I really want Jeff Green

Jeff Green looks like the best player on the court.. Cavs looked like the better team till their bench came in

Olynyk looks like a scrawny Thor

This Abby Chin is hot

Catch the round thing and place it inside the webbed circle

This is pathetic. With or without Bynum we’re flat out awful.

Softest team in the NBA, which is saying something when you look at the new York teams

Mi naym ist Kelly Olynyk und I ist une Nordik

I wish he would cut his hair. It bothers me. On second thought, it might just be his face.

Courtney Lee loves playing against us, he?

Why have we not traded for Jeff Green yet? He would be THE perfect fit for our offense.

Because Wiggins

Pretty obvious cap reasons.

I don’t think that's enough motivation. The Celtics are about to be the fourth seed in east. There’s not a good reason to trade one of their best players for some cap space

This is very depressing. Feels like our guys are going through the motions rather than competing.

Looks like Bynum isn’t the only Cavalier that doesn’t like playing basketball.

Brandon Bass has two career 3s. Both this season vs the Cavs... Crazy

Most first round draft picks show some promise. The only Bennett has shown is being overweight. Hes uncoordinated, slow, has no handling capabilities, and cant even hang on to the ball. The kid wont even rebound. Hes been an embarrasment for this franchise.

If we get a top 3 pick we’re still gonna draft the 10th best prospect

Cavs down be 22 to the Celtics. Are we tanking and no one told me?

Who else would have been more excited if we had signed brad Stevens rather than mike brown?

PLUS POINT – Jeff Green is in my fantasy team

Downside he is not on the Cavaliers

Bynum + some pick for Jeff Green? Helps them tank

I don't think theyre gonna tank.

Yeah I guess they are in a market that can actually attract FA’s

Bynum’s +/- is at 0 this game, clearly one of his best performances of the last weeks.

The awkward moment when you realise Bynum wasn't the only problem

Brad Stevens has this NBA thing figured out better than Mike Brown does, come on now Coach, the object is to attract LeBron not repel him

Watching them interview Brad Stevens. He is trying desperately not to say “We are beating the $@#$ out of the Cavs”

he’s too classy, he’d never say that

Got abused by Bass too

Brightside guys? I think we only have to duel out Milwaukee, Philly, and Orlando in the lottery. I like those odds.

Tommy Homer ERR Heinsohn pisses me off

If Kyrie wasn't here this team would win less than 10 games

He could have a mystery injury if we go into tank mode. And then we can try all we want but win 10% of our games

I’ve never considered this until now… but should we tank?

Or they could just keep playing like they are.. that’s good enough

We need someone to stand up and say, I'm not taking this shit anymore. Deck a Boston player or something, some sort of fire

Crawford almost just hit that. It’s officially not our day (I could’ve told you this when Brandon f***ing Bass hit a 3 pointer)

So sick of bad players shredding us up

So sad when I feel like a 13-point deficit is progress.

Courtney Lee is having as much suck as Jack he’s missed three lay-ups, and just tried to shoot through someone’s hand

I'm not sure I'm ok with us coming back. We deserve to be blown out

5 missed lay-ups by Lee. Give me Jack

might turn off now, we can all see it coming. We’ll come back and grab the lead. then brandon bass will hit a corner three and1 for the win on the buzzer

Bass is a monster.

Those Boston refs really screwed the hell out of Dion on that no-call at the end

Waiters can whine all he wants but that was a clean block by Bass.

I'm so depressed.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down