Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:32 am

I may just root for wins partly because we’re set at 2 partly so people shut up about how the sixers need to lose their pick for tanking

There is still a chance to tie for the worst record with MIL. Don’t know why we wouldn’t want that to happen? I mean they’re already 16-59 what’s it matter if we go 16-66? This season was never about wins.

Someone tell me not to watch this game.

go c's (MY NOTE: keep repeating that, like a mantra)

Hoping for a competitive, close loss.

Who cares about being competitive anymore. This **** season couldn't finish up soon enough. Bring on the lottery and NBA draft!

Celtics will be putting forth a Detroit-esch lack of effort tonight. We better not win this game.

Would like to root for a win now and a good game from MCW. We aren't catching the bucks but we will still get the number one pick

I'd like the Celtics to have as crappy a pick as possible though

I would love to see Boston get the 2nd and Philly the first pick. Would be great for the Atlantic, and the potential rivalry that could ensue rekindle would be great.

Nah **** them

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Drj3n-13-copy
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE... AS A KID I WAS LIKE WHOA... THAT'S COOL...

Two storied franchises who are now grasping for gold. Maybe the rivalry will return but it's not in the immediate future. I just hope we get there before they do, but they have always seem to have an upper hand most of the time.

Our tank is better than yours

Boston has too many championships for me to feel pity for them. (MY NOTE: Fair enough)

Winnable game it’d be fun to win

Anyone else catch Brett Brown yellin “Ive no idea what your doing!” at the 10.05 mark 1st Q while Sixers tried to run an offense

How are the Celtics this bad?

It does seem like players are quicker to go to Boston than Philly... But who can blame them when they won chips and the last one we had was in 82-83...

That was a quick release floater

I like to think of them as Rick Pitino floaters

Celtics trying to lose too. Rondo just passed up a wide open layup.

Really glad I don’t have to watch Kelly Olynyk every night.

On the one hand beating the Celtics would be fun. On the other it would help them have a higher chance at a better pick

Boston is like the Yankees. You always have a ton of fans, titles hanging, the legends. You either are keen to beat them or join them.

Kelly Olynyk is a good basketball player. I like Boston's big rotation.

Such a lackluster effort by the C’s

I wonder if they plan on keeping Rondo or using him to land another pick?

He's a FA after next year. I don't think Ainge is going to get an unprotected pick for a guy who will be 29 early next year and looking for 15 million and 4 years and is a one year rental.

You never know bro... Don't forget the Celtics gave up their #5 pick to the Sonics aka Thunder for Ray freaking Allen who was already old...

Sixers are playing a lot better ball.

There are too many other long suffering NBA fan bases for me to wish Boston to get a top pick. Rather see Milwaukee, Orlando, Utah, Sacramento get a top 3 pick before Boston

Celtics have Sixers D looking silly right now

Good job C’s

Sixers just retweeted a photo of a Celtics fan at the game saying Go Sixers

I thought Bayless was going a really good player.

Sixers are getting KILLED ON THE BOARDS... 27-14...

**** Boston I hope they never win and get nothing every year I wish them all the worst in the world

OK Bayless, let’s simmer down now.

Rondo is a hell of a player. Randle would be perfect for them.

Celtics gonna win the lottery b/c of course

It seems like Bayless is making every shot

Remember when Bill Simmons angrily denounced the Sixers for “influencing the Eastern Conference playoff race” by giving the Pacers Turner & Allen for nothing. Well, I guess he was technically right…

I can’t believe we got Sims for Hawes. I can’t believe we got something for Hawes.

Chances at #1 pick are going bye after this game. The Celtics aren't even trying. I loved Stevens at Butler, but you see the coaching difference between the two teams. Brett Brown's coaching is just at another level.

Essentially helping the Celtics increase their odds of jumping us at the lottery.

Boston Sucks - my code to live by.

Sucks to know the #1 pick is officially out of reach Screw you Milwaukee. Screw you Boston

This game isn't over yet. The Sixers have 6 minutes to blow this thing. TRUST IN THE TANK

That’s crazy to see a full arena for a losing team. I went to the Sixers game the other nite and I was the only one in my row a majority of the game

F***ing 6ers They can’t even lose properly

Wiggins and MCW next year is going to be so nice.

Sixers looking like they will beat Boston and probably the 2nd time around in Philly as well....This could backfire on the Sixers (crossing my fingers)... We could help them get to the 3rd or 4th worst record smh... But it's great to get a WIN... 13 game road losing streak looks over...

Brown gave Stevens a coaching lesson tonight.

It does make you wonder if we really was tanking the season on purpose... We seen the 3-0 start and the West Coast trip... Then again Boston is tanking probably more than we are at this point...

18 ft attempts for Sims, Wow!!!

I feel like he’s benefited from some favorable calls.

Just goes to show you that the Celtics are tanking harder than we are with more talent on their roster.

After seeing the Celtics play, I take my hat off to them. Now THAT's a tank!!! It takes talent to have that much talent and lose to a no name team like the Sixers.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

Post by k_j_88 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Sucks to know the #1 pick is officially out of reach Screw you Milwaukee. Screw you Boston

Doesn't Philly still have the 2nd worst record?

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down