Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2015/02/comments-from-other-side-sixers-2615.html

Point karr won’t be an issue since Evan turner is a terrible defender.

Tim frazier revenge game!!!

Kind of hoping MCW doesn't play Would love to see JaKarr and Fraizer dominate Turner.

Classic that Timmy is coming from Down East Maine, Celtic’s D-League Team HQ to join us. Hope he is bringing their playbook. Want him to hit the buzzer beater so bad then camera zoom in to Danny Ainge sky box for reaction. Timmy needs to channel his inner Sedale

Considering how well we've been playing as of late and the fact that the Celtics aren't a very good team, there's a strong possibility that we win again tonight. Looking forward to seeing Frazier in his debut.

I'm kinda hoping MCW takes this one off and we lose.

Same. MCW needs to take 1 for the team and not play

Sort of agree. I would be thrilled if the Celtics enter the playoff hunt. Don't want them to get a top 3 pick as they are already stacked with some talents and picks (thank you, Billy King).

I'm prepared for an extra ugly game.

Who thought half a year ago, heck even two months ago, that we will see a Sampson vs. Turner match-up at the 1 between two storied franchises?

I feel like the Celtics are one of the teams that always blow us out no matter what

Do you remember that game last year when one Evan Turner hit a buzzer beater over the Celtics? 2nd worst win of the year

Curious to get this good look at Marcus Smart tonight

Smart may look really good tonight matched up against our pgs for this game

Will the sixers break 50?

Celtics will eventually miss some shots. And lol at the flop Evan

Hahaha Evan turner dunked on us #drink

Noel just let Brandon Bass beat him baseline. I think it’s time for him to sit

Turner, Smart and Sullinger probably destroy fast food chains in the Boston area.

I want to like Noel so bad, but wow he’s such an offensive liability…

Sully has a good night

I hate this Celtics team so much, especially Sullinger and Olnyk I don’t know why, I just hate them  (MY NOTE:  Because they are Sixer-killers?)

I respect that. Hatred is at its best when its an irrational choice.

These Boston announcers are the absolute worst I have ever heard… ew

Well, Tommy is known for being very objective if you know what I mean Smile

Did you miss Nique during the Atlanta game? Tommy is a little more acceptable for me

Heinsohn seemed really old 12 years ago. Always freaking out about "WALTAH"

Yeah they’re like those two old dudes in the Muppets. These guys

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Oldmen

I really really love when Evan turner takes long 2’s for a team that is not us

I don't have a good feeling about frazier

Evan Turner still finding ways to hurt the Sixers.

I welcome a loss tonight, especially vs. Celtics, and if it gives MCW time to get healthy. Seeing Boston get closer to an 8 seed always makes me happy even if Ainge will make sure to never allow such a disaster.

Sad how Zellers and Plumlees always dominate the Sixers

Tim Frazier ain’t lasting past the 1st 10 day

I bet mcw is fine. sixers dont want to show off all their talent at once. long live the tank

This is hilariously pathetic

Watching this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>watching Evan Turner in a Sixers jersey

Bright side Celtics might make the playoffs. That would be great. Might play themselves into mediocrity.

That’s it! Boston announcers threw down the gloves and talked smack about the team. Atlanta did this, fight back coming …lol!

Scalabrine ripping hinkie for sitting out noel, embiid, and saric is a joke. Two of them were/are injured and one is under contract, at least know what your're talking about if your're going to criticize

Hinkie is somewhere now smiling and practicig his call to tell MCW that he is out for the season

[Scene: Sixers morning shoot-around, Boston. The team has been playing some of their best basketball of the season and are threatening to pass several teams in the standings.]
Sam: Hey, Mike too bad your, um, foot hurts today.
MCW: Waddaya mean Mr. Hinkie
Sam: I SAID it’s too bad your foot hurts

I muted the Celts announcers 2 minutes after turning it on, the game itself has been painful enough.

Sullinger literally will not miss agains us, And this Celtics broadcast is unbearable, for the first time I’ll have the game muted the rest of the way I can’t listen to these guys who are a non playoff team bash another non playoff team as if they’re all high and mighty, it infuriates me

Scal is being so disrespectful acting like he wasn’t a player who shot 39% from the floor and scored 4 ppg during his prime..

I'm not sure whether Boston is shooting really well or Philly is struggling at perimeter D

At this point, we should expect to get the shaft from any opposing announcers. Mock us while you still can guys, carry on. I would be worried about the fact that this is about as bad as we play and only down 18, says something about the Celtics

Lakers suck....

Sixers will mount a come back in 2nd half. They have Celtics where they want them.

Heh frazier studied global logistics, maybe he will be coordinator of the international hinkie cabal to scout and stash players in every country everywhere

Scalabrini ring talking Mad ish! He sucked as a player.

Is Scal getting paid to say things like that. My god

Just adds to the hatred

I know. I totally cannot stand him. No rational explanation for this, especially given they could have Chris Mannix in his place…

Will just make the comeback that much better

My props to Brad Stevens, he knows whats up so he called that time out. Much like BB, the Celtics have a good coach

This is getting a little too close, when do we all think the Sixers start playing with 4 guys?

Ha! The senile gang getting worried.

Celtics look like they're tanking this game

Lakers and Magic seemingly trying to out tank one another is funny to watch the play by play of. Neither team scored in the last 2 minutes and they're going to TO.

So would an Evan turner triple double that gets him into hero mode and costs his team the game..would that be the most Evan turner thing of all time?

Turns out the Celtics aren’t actually a very good basketball team either.

Crowder complains a lot. He probably got used to getting BS calls while on the Mavs.

I'm glad we made this a contest, but losing would really help us after the Lakers and Knicks both lost.

Oh well the Celtics weren’t going to miss shots forever in this half

Nerlens can’t hit the rim tonight. Specializing in the rare air ball layup tonight

Frazier makes Shaq look good at FTs

I hate losing to Boston

Sullinger is going to owe us some money because he seems to always kill us

Suddenly I see Okafor safely in our grasp

Why tf is their announcer YELLING

Flash back to the BIRD and DR J days

Hmmm hollis gets super hot, team starts feeding covington…. #stealthtanking

Analytics does not believe in the HOT hand

Tim Frazier's first NBA game... 35 minutes…11 assists to 1 TO. Solid.

I think we beat Boston if MCW played. Anyway, Boston, Orlando, and Pacers won so that at least give us a cushion of getting top 5 pick. Lakers is blatantly tanking now so they have a good chance of leap frogging us.

Meh, 11 point loss in Boston with our only PG being a D-League call up from 2 nights ago ain't so bad. Celtics are an average team and have limited upside to be anything more than that.

Good effort by our squad to come back despite not having MCW. However, we needed this loss for the tank. Right now, there are a lot of other teams that are too close for comfort to us in the standings.

Frazier outplayed Marcus Smart, so there's that also, lol.

Honestly, if this weren't Frazier's first game and he played like he did in the second half then I doubt Celtics pull that far ahead that we had to claw back into it

Thankfully Kelly O wasn't there for the Celtics, he destroyed them last game.  (MY NOTE:  Finally, an opposing fan who can talk about Kelly without mentioning his hair)

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

Post by Sam Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:35 pm

The more I read these comments from fans elsewhere, the more grateful I am for this board.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Sixers, Home

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:39 pm

sam wrote:The more I read these comments from fans elsewhere, the more grateful I am for this board.

Sam

Sam,

That's one of the reason why I post them (it's also why I travel to such strange places. It makes me grateful for what I have). Another is that some of them are just too damn funny.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down