NBA LEAGUE PASS coming up soon

3 posters

Go down

NBA LEAGUE PASS coming up soon Empty NBA LEAGUE PASS coming up soon

Post by swish Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:23 am

I received my NBA League Pass renewal notice from Comcast today - $199.00 for the year - First games October 25th. I'll soon be overdosing on about 5 games a night ( and that doesn't include college hoops ) I've come a long way from the not so good , "GOOD OLD DAYS" of the late 40's when I only got to view a very limited number of games on my miniature 7" screen - all in " beautiful snowy black and white".

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

NBA LEAGUE PASS coming up soon Empty Re: NBA LEAGUE PASS coming up soon

Post by kdp59 Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:23 am

I use the streaming version for only the Celtics games ( $119 I think).

works fine for me.

though I would get it for both TV and streaming if Comcast offered that option in my area ( they don't).

I usually watch on my desktop computer with the 23" screen , so it works well. but having the option of watching on another device and being away is a good option also. (depending on web speed of course).

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by swish Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:16 am

kdp59 wrote:I use the streaming version for only the Celtics games ( $119 I think).

works fine for me.

though I would get it for both TV and streaming if Comcast offered that option in my area ( they don't).

I usually watch on my desktop computer with the 23" screen , so it works well. but having the option of watching on another device and being away is a good option also. (depending on web speed of course).

I believe that there is a cable that you can buy connecting the computer to the tv that enables you to transfer a program from the computer to the tv.

swish

swish

Back to top Go down

Post by kdp59 Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:54 am

yes i can use an HDMI cable...but my wife would not be happy....LOL.

even though SHE buys me the league pass for my birthday each year.

kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:01 pm

kdp59 wrote:I use the streaming version for only the Celtics games ( $119 I think).

works fine for me.

I also use the streaming version for only the Celtics games.  I had to let TWC go due to high prices once my initial first year bundle pricing expired.

Here is part of their email from 8/25:

We hope you're having a great Summer. We're only 61 days away from the 2016-2017 NBA Season! We wanted to let you know that your NBA TEAM PASS subscription is about to automatically renew at the price of $119.99.

With your NBA TEAM PASS subscription, you can:
Watch your favorite team's live regular season games* in HD on your computer, tablet, phone, and connected devices
Choose between home or away team broadcasts
Watch replays of full games and condensed games on demand
Access Classic Games of the NBA greats

I can watch all Celtics games on my TVs using a Roku or Firestick.  I can pause live action and fast forward through commercials, although I usually try to stay live unless I am pressed for time.  I noticed last season that my feed was up to 2 minutes behind "real" time.  Someone would post about a play on the Game On! thread and then I would see it.  That was irritating, to say the least!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down