ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LEAGUE PASS DRAWINGS

3 posters

Go down

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LEAGUE PASS DRAWINGS Empty ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LEAGUE PASS DRAWINGS

Post by Sam Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:37 pm

At long last, after a couple of logistical snafus, random drawings have been held among all subscribers except a few who asked to be excluded. It is with great pleasure, and a hearty holiday greeting, that we announce the three winners who can now enjoy NBA League Pass for the remainder of the season:

Bigpygme

LACeltFan

Sinus 007

If any of the three of you has reasons why you cannot use the pass, please let me know via private message and we'll do another drawing. Otherwise, would all three of you please send me a private message with your names and mailing addresses so that I may mail your prizes as soon as possible.

Congratulations to the winners, and many thanks to those who donated voluntarily and anonymously to make these drawings possible.

And please don't forget our fundraising drive for The Jimmy Fund. You have until December 31st to get your contributions (checks payable to The Jimmy Fund) to: Sam's Celtics Forum; P.O. Box 758; Wellfleet, MA
02667. On New Year's Day, we'll be holding drawings for Celtics memorabilia among all the contributors. For more details, please consult the "Pre-holiday Special Announcement" thread at the top of the "Hot Topics" thread list.

Happy Holidays to all,

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LEAGUE PASS DRAWINGS Empty Re: ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LEAGUE PASS DRAWINGS

Post by sinus007 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi,
Thanks to Sam and whoever donated the Passes.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LEAGUE PASS DRAWINGS Empty Re: ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS OF THE LEAGUE PASS DRAWINGS

Post by LACELTFAN Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Thanks to Sam the board...As I've said before, this place was a godsend for Celtic fans who were finding the old board NOT a convivial place to talk Celtics and basketball. This board is what the old board wishes it could be.
LA CELTFAN
LACELTFAN
LACELTFAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down