mrkleen09
dboss
mulcogiseng
RosalieTCeltics
bobheckler
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Post by mulcogiseng Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:14 pm

Absolutely agree with you Rosalee. Gordo isn't going anywhere and hopefully neither are Brown, or Tatum. I doubt if Smart goes either. Right now, given our core of players I think that the players who could be traded in the next two years are TRo, Kyrie, and Horford. Not that I necessarily want to see any of them go, but they have the skills, recognition, contracts and skill level that other teams will want. It's becoming increasingly difficult for the Celtics to upgrade their roster and keep the chemistry. We are just too good.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Post by beat Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:37 pm

mulcogiseng wrote:Absolutely agree with you Rosalee. Gordo isn't going anywhere and hopefully neither are Brown, or Tatum. I doubt if Smart goes either. Right now, given our core of players I think that the players who could be traded in the next two years are TRo, Kyrie, and Horford. Not that I necessarily want to see any of them go, but they have the skills, recognition, contracts and skill level that other teams will want. It's becoming increasingly difficult for the Celtics to upgrade their roster and keep the chemistry. We are just too good.

As long as Stevens is coaching the chemistry will never be an issue IMHO

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:22 am

beat wrote:
mulcogiseng wrote:Absolutely agree with you Rosalee. Gordo isn't going anywhere and hopefully neither are Brown, or Tatum. I doubt if Smart goes either. Right now, given our core of players I think that the players who could be traded in the next two years are TRo, Kyrie, and Horford. Not that I necessarily want to see any of them go, but they have the skills, recognition, contracts and skill level that other teams will want. It's becoming increasingly difficult for the Celtics to upgrade their roster and keep the chemistry. We are just too good.

As long as Stevens is coaching the chemistry will never be an issue IMHO

beat

+1.  The Man is the new Pop.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2