Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home

Post by bobheckler Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:50 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/09/comments-from-other-side-raptors-game-4.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  Sorry about the day delay, life intervened (life including a bad taste in my mouth from this game).  The good news is that you'll be reading these comments knowing that 2 days later they'd be eating their words.

This game has a better momentum already i can feel it. Our guys know the Celtics can be beat and what it takes now... They finally tasted that shamrock blood in the bubble and they're hungry for more

Pascal goes off tonight and gets us the win. Book it.

Must. Score. More. Baskits.

Orange bouncy ball go in orange circle by dinosaurs

LETS F***ING GO BOYS. F*** THE CELTICS. F*** GREEN. F*** IRISH LUCK. F*** VEGETABLES.

F***ing Marc Davis

Kennedy isn’t rly great for us either 😒

Marc Davis is bad but it could be worse (looking at you, Tony Brothers).

F*** it, though. Boston doesn’t know what’s coming. Raps in 6.

It's weird I feel like in the last year Marc Davis and even Tony Brothers have redeemed themselves in our games for the most part, and have called them pretty fairly!

Serg better stay away from greasy buttery foods on Sat. Or at least have someone feeding them to him. Hands off Serg!

Nurse looking at bench options......

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home 4ba0cb2bae64459d988641e421eca155

Nice to see all the negativity and "we're gonna get swept" get killed off in one glorious swish .... what would the comments have been if OG had clanked that one or been blocked? You gotta love sports

Brad stevens right now realize Nick is the coach the media tried to anoint him as 2 years ago

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Tenor

We've got Marc Davis tonight as lead ref. Let's hope he can continue to be a good luck charm like he was last season.

He will probably eject serge on a controversial call but we will still manage to win

He will be on his best behaviour after that last debacle

LET'S BULLY THESE FRAUDS. ANNIHILATION.

i like the celtics, i can totally see myself rooting for them. but we better win because **** the refs.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home M35QQOx

Brown seemed to be in shambles during his post game interview. I think the raps broke them.

live video of brown today
Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478s9cvnx5iej9rkegi5ic108zwurajhyr4wq9v3my&rid=giphy

So far, Jaylen Brown has single coverage shutdown Siakam in the post. Smart also has defended Siakam well single handedly. Siakam needs to figure this out.

bostons hit like every end of quarter ..end of half shot they've taken it feels like. Was good to give boston a taste of their own medicine in the worst way....

If we actually win this series give OG the key to this franchise. Trade Pascal for maybe Beal and sign Giannis

Need Tatum to turn into DeTatum and Kemba to stop hitting impossible buzzer beaters

Tatum is shooting 41.5% from the field in the 3 games...it would be a lot worst if he wasn't getting bailed out from the refs in game 2

Saltic tears are real. Somehow they think that they were screwed by the ref Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Icon_lol Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Krazy Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Icon_ead2

Saltics are fragile now, time for a backdoor sweep Bucks style. Let's go!!

Saltics man, they're a different species entirely

Marc Davis hates us

So do Bill Kennedy (with lesser extent) and Kevin Scott. I'm really surprised that refs' set is not Ed Malloy, Scott Foster and Tony Brothers... But it would be too obvious, wut?

Marc davis will call 2 quick fouls on lowry

Marc Davis has been assigned to steal the magic vibes we are clinging to. Please shoot well and go easy on us fans Raptors.

I thought Marc Davis was on the Raps side?

Nah, he calls a lot of fouls. Generally seems to have a problem with Lowry. But even if he calls it even a ton of fouls just means a ton of half court sets and little rhythm on offence. That favours the Celtics.

Celtics were underdogs in this game until.... Marc Davis was announced as a referee and are now favoured by Vegas. In their game thread Celtics fans are openly celebrating this, knowing that the NBA wants them to advance.

There are 8 teams remaining in these 2020 playoffs. Consequently, there are 8 fan base's who feel the refs are biased and prejudiced against their team. This has been occurring since the conception of competitive sports.

Yes but unlike the other fan bases we’re actually on to something. 😉

The NBA keeps its broadcast partners happy. The broadcast partners are Celtics- Lakers fetishists

SHOULDA KILLED US WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE

The problem isn't just defending Tatum. It's 8 vs. 5. Tatum is getting the big marketing push by the NBA. Not saying he doesn't deserve it, but he's not consistently at that level yet.

To be clear, I'm not worried about Tatum. He's going to get his points. I'm worried about other guys like Brown putting up monster numbers.

Kemba is the guy we have to stop. Not only is he creating havoc on offense, he's playing great defense on Lowry and FVV. I wish they had Hayward back, taking shots & touches away from him & Smart.

I just have this feeling about Brown tonight.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Charlie_brown_football_48983-e1536560100520

Brown is turning out to be there most consistent and aggressive guy. He was pretty pi**ed at the end of the game. I’d rather him dominating the ball over Kemba and Tatum. We’ll have to keep an eye on him

Let’s go out there and show them what a champion is made of.

Whoever takes this game, takes the series. Go Raps!

Shouldn't the Raptors be allowed to bring their own refs one of these games? So much Boston bias from them is just sickening.

This series needs more Enes Kanter

We take this running away and scare the life out of the Celtics.

Celtics guys are not timid. That's what makes them dangerous.

The refs better call this game fairly. No idea how Tatum and Kemba have only 2 and 3 personal fouls respectively in 3 games.

Hopefully we get the whistle tonight But seems foolish cause we all know what's gonna happen I mean it's been really lopsided

If Gasol hits a three an angel gets it’s wings. So far this series has been he**.

Chuck just picked the Celtics so I’m feeling good

Lol, can't stand listening to TNT. They are slobbering all over Celtics.

Tony Brothers singing the national anthem geez

I'm more nervous for this than I am for exams. Although it might also be the antibiotic im taking which has minor diarrhea as a side effect.

There ain’t gonna be no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for no leprechauns today. I’ll tell ya that much bud.

I really hope we see Spicy P again today. I don't much like this "Pinch of salt P"

Shaq predicted a blow out by Celtics tonight. Let’s prove him wrong!

What a weird player intro Boston has lmaoooo

Starting off the bat with a Theis moving screen nice

Tatum looks like he lost his shoe and is throwing me off

KYLE DRAWING THOSE FOULS

We are getting calls. I repeat we are actually getting calls.

raptors getting 100 ft’s today 😈

Lowry's really trying to foul out the whole starting line before the 2nd.

REFS ARE ACTUALLY FAIR NOW

hoping for kanter minutes tonight 😍😍😍😍

Aren’t we all?

Bradley Stevens better not be talking to the ref about their fouls. Celtics have had PLENTY of FTs this series thus far, and all of their fouls this game, have been justified

TATUM PUSHED OG AND NO CAL LEAGUE CODDLES HIM SO MUCH

Don't understand why Pascal is on Tatum. He's getting blown by on every drive.

I laughed so hard when Tatum missed that 3

Raptors outplaying the Celtics now

wanamaker with the punchable face

Theis looks like someone who reps All Lives Matter.

f*** u marcus smart with urugly face

He's mad there are no old men in the crowd to go shove

Celtics playing soooo dirty, not surprised

I keep thinking Tatum is only wearing 1 shoe

I feel good about this. We are the better team, we just have to execute.

Siakam will soon get things going and end the Trashtics

Ibaka playing like Marcus Smart today

Come on Brad put in Enes Kanter

Refs keeping them in it
My Note: The Celtics have 4 free throws to their 11 and the Refs are keeping the Celtics in it????

celtics want to lose this

wanamaker is such a b**ch

Notice how once Stephens called that TO to b**ch at the refs they completely stopped calling fouls against the green guys?

f*** you kemba the refs are good this time you aren’t getting that sh**

That was only called because it’s Marcus Smart

Trashcal Pooakam needs a lot more of those if he wants to loose his trashness

Honestly, felt like it was a nice block by William against Siakam. If they call it goalkeeping, I'm fine with it. It gives us 2pts hahaha

Lol how did smart make that

good god these refs must be from boston

f*** off Ojeleye

Ojeyle gets a better whistle then siakam...

i would trade siakam for paul george

Tatum not going to get a tech for that? This season everytime a player has thrown the ball or slammed it into the floor has been given a tech.

Tatum gets away with everything

Tatum looking frustrated, maybe he can join Giannis when he comes to Toronto

Imagine refs called fouls when Raps players were fouled?!?! They'd be up 10 , true talk!!

How is brown missing these open looks?

That OG buzzer beater might’ve really broke Jaylen Brown - let’s hope so🤞

Love it. Jaylen 4 fouls now. Keep wagging your finger idiot.

we cant let brown foul out we need him in this game

Tatum Tantrum is a thing

0 fouls on Tatum btw lmao

Here come the refs to tie the game

So how does Tatum have 2 personal fouls all series?!

Everyone complaining when people blame the refs you are dumb the refs clearly have a motive here and its very obvious the whole series very one sided calls everything the raptors get the momentum the whistle appears we get foul calls when it does not matter at all

Forgot we can't breathe on, look at or think about any Boston players without these refs calling it a foul.

Lol anytime Boston makes a move its a foul seriously????

Theis aiming for an oscar with those flops

I’m honestly not a guy who complains about the refs often, but ibaka’s hand on kemba is such a soft foul! If the refs are going to yeet fouls, can we get a couple?

I have a deep hatred towards Walker that will not go away until this series is over

I used to love Kemba but his flopping and flailing has definitely turned me off lol

Refs dragging kemba along in this game sigh

Can we just stop the game now? We dont really need the 4th.

Boston bench being exposed.

Wanamaker is actually kinda killing us

Refs bailing them out

Tatum gets calls like hes a 15 time all star and a superstar sheesh

Tatum Falls      Marc Davis: don't care, two shots

According to my calculations Raps up 30 pts if not for bad calls from the refs

It's time to dodge the Smart-nado!!!

Tatum doesn’t know what it feels like to get called for a foul

Tatum getting closer and closer to a hissy fit

Jayson Tatum has a punchable face

More like Boston Septics amirite?

Boston getting calls like always, pain.

Tatum babied by the refs

Brad Stevens looks like a cop.

We gotta exploit Boston’s foul trouble

Officials tryna keep Boston in this one

boston thought they were houston playing grant williams at the 5 lmao get this goonies looking bum tf outta here

Celtics cheating

Smart is always on the ground lol

Lol jaylen playing for us tonight

I’m confident both us and Boston would’ve swept Milwaukee

cmon brad stevens pls give kanter some minutes i’m sure he’ll be useful 😏

It is absurd that Kyle Lowry (6’0, 200), is guarding Jayson Tatum (6’8!!!!!!!, 210) and winning. GROAT

Better question is how Tatum is 8 inches taller but only 10 pounds heavier lol

Jaylen brown signed a contract with the Raptors

Don’t know why Celtics fans are so pi**ed about Lowry when Smart pulls the same sh**

Tatums shoes bother me

tatum bothers me

Theis looks like a leprechaun

Unreal... just calling everything they can call for the Celtics.

OK so theis is allowed to play like he's in the ufc but gasol gets a foul called. Sure

tatum gets such special treatment.

refs trying to mount the comeback

SVG loves us lmao Every call he argues for us

Refs dont like Jayson Tantrum anymore

Theis really said Low3y flops when Smart is his teammate huh

Refs doing they’re best down the stretch

smart another offensive foul

I've never seen a team so favoured by the refs. It's unbelievable that this is still close. Embarrassing really.

Celtics don't need Hayward when they have 3 refs on their side

smart shoves everyone in box outs and never gets called

I hate smart so much man

boston really thought they were gonna win this series lmaoooo 💀💀💀💀💀

LETS GO OFFENSIVE FOUL ON TATUM

Tatum ONLY has 6 FT attempt this game.

I hope Marcus Smart gets lactose intolerance

Sometimes I get the complaints about Lowry selling/flopping. But the amount of fouls Boston gets away with. Gotta do what we can to make it more fair.

Boston just gave up with 16s still on the clock? Guys I think we broke them

Imagine if we had Boston's whistle would've won by 30

I went from fearing a Celtics sweep to now Raptors in 6 with all the momentum.

SHOULDA KILLED US WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE

Raps beat the Celtics and the Refs

Celtics couldn't even win with all the missed calls the refs had.

Loved the officiating tonight, wish we could have refs like that all series.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 4, Home

Post by RosalieTCeltics Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:52 am

At least they realize that the ref's are giving them more than every chance plus to win
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down