Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:41 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/09/comments-from-other-side-raptors-game-7.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I haven't read these yet, but I can hardly wait.  As always, my favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

Boston fans are the type of people who would rob and old person and justify it.

We're either going to win this game or lose this game.

Not Foster!

Remember the game 2 conspiracy vs GSW last year? It was Scott Foster.

I got a bad feeling about the reffing, and if anything, it won't be in our favor.

Ugh Scott Foster. Someone's getting ejected.

If someone gets ejected I hope it's Smart

Scott Foster is already trending in Canada. Lol. This could get ugly.

Seems like the whole league hates Scott Foster:

If there wasn't COVID and this game was in Toronto, I'd be in the arena and I'm pretty sure I'd die tonight from all the alcohol/drugs I'd consume.

Bro whose mans r doing hard drugs at raptors games 😭😭 I paid too much money for those tickets to be anything but sober

Successful season but I don’t care what happens after today. All I care about is eliminating Boston

Whoever plays better Kemba or Siakam, their team will win the game. (MY NOTE: Wrong. They both sucked. It was our depth that helped us win)

If we lose it will be the worst thing to ever happen on September 11th (MY NOTE: Eat shit and die)

All the pressure is on the Celtics now. Here we go!

I was listening to the Bill Simmons podcast, I know he is a homer but he had the audacity to say Tatum is not respected by the refs, and he doesn’t get calls. You blow on the guy and he gets a call. We have to win this game, we need to crush that fan base.

I hope we crush the Celtics just so he can cry tears into his Lucky Charms.

This is it, let's go! Beat the refs and beat the Celtics

How hard do you think it would it be to plant a Covid-19 tester into Tatum or Kemba's room before the game tonight?

Better yet, plant covid into tatum and kemba.

Maybe just an explosive diarrhea guest

Coach Nick broke out the box and 1 to stymie Kemba in the first half and then finally went small to close the game. This got us a double overtime win. Should be interesting to see how the chess match works out tonight. What is the response if Brad goes even smaller?

The 'road' team has won every game. As the home team, can we pick the "Away bench"? We play better on that side it seems lol

Hopefully our veterans presence can carry us in Game 7. The Celtics are still really young. This is the biggest game of Kemba's career.

If Theis gets fed an open pass down low and dunks more then 3 times this game im going to lose my mind.

NBA is going to be so pi**ed when it's a Clipeprs/Raptors final lol.

Trashcal is going to shoot us out of game 7

In defense of Pascal, he's been getting f***ing mauled out there... meanwhile, we can't even give Tatum a dirty look and that's foul.

I want to see the look on Marcus Smart’s face right after the buzzer when we kick their a**. Never hated a player more in my life.

If we win this, I will clown the Celtics forever. If we lose, I’ll blame the pandemic and discredit their win.

If we lose on a phantom call by Scott foster Surprised wait never mind that happened in game 5  Laughing

Crazy, everyone is screaming that the Raps got the benefit of the whistle in Game 6 - what about the other 5 games of the series?

Boston is the more talented team, so if they play well and beat the Raptors, get ready for next season.
Im already annoyed at the fact that the Celtics will be in the bonus midway through every single quarter

I love that both fanbases are convinced Scott Foster will be "out to get them" - says a lot about the public's trust of NBA officiating.

Marcus Smart better not be playing like Curry again

I hope the raptors show their Championship calmness. Hopefully the young Celtics are nervous

tatum looks nervous

I'm going to be scared of the refs and will watch out for them, but at least now Nurse is in their heads like how Drake was in Buds head. If the Celtics dont concentrate on the game, they are going to lose the game. And then they can talk **** about Nurse on their fishing trip.

Nurse in the corner! Nick Nurse shot 46% from 3pt range over 4 years at Northern Iowa. Tatum was making a great pass to an open shootah (who was standing out of bounds)
Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away 117872828_3194919153917810_6766453257645714703_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=6Y2C8zQA348AX-RNgw8&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1

The amount of hatred in some of these Boston fans is insane, you can tell what kinda pppl they are.

OH GOD SCOTT FOSTER IS REFFING. LAST TIME WE DIDNT EVEN GET A FREE THROW TILL THE SECOND HALF NOOOOOO

I certainly hope we win tonight. But if we do, I will be calling out every Celtics fan who will inevitably take the moral high ground in defeat. The "We lost, but I would rather lose than have Nurse/Lowry" type, and win because of refs". It will be quite humourous given that Boston fans have had:
- Patriots cheating scandals
- Red Sox cheating scandals.
- Marcus Smart
- Aaron Hernandez
- Brad Marchand
- Revered drunk basketball and hockey announcers who were massive homers.

Keep Kemba in check again

boston makes it look easy....thats the problem

The refs are going to f... up this game book it!

honestly really concerned scott foster is reffing. pretty sad that this is a normal occurrence in the league with certain refs

The New England market is huge for the Networks. If it's called weird, that's the reason.

Hope they put Kanter on the court today

F*** Scott Foster and Zarba preemptively

Celtics fans hate Scott Foster too.

F*** the refs from both sides!

I did some number crunching today to try and come up with a educated guess at the final score, here is what I came up with: Raptors: 42069 Celtics: 0

I shaved my beard to look like Nick Nurse’s. Hope that helps!

Careful, you might be mistaken for Theis

IM A VIRTUAL FAN YALL CAN’T WAIT TO CHEER FOR OUR BOYS (sidenote: this is also my very first “live” raptors game lol)

Watch out for Tatum, those passes could hit an innocent bystander.

I’m v scared about the refs cause of all the scrutiny they got after 6

I got my Lowry jersey on, raptors have never lost while I wore this jersey during a game, I've also never worn it while watching a game but let's forget that part

I thought someone was standing up on Boston during the anthem but it turned out to be Tacko on a knee 🤣

It looks like boston has figured out Pascal.

About time Boston doesn’t hit five threes to start the game

Only reason we’re still this close is the Celtics can’t hit the broad side of a barn with their shots.

Nets fan rooting for you guys so heavy rn I hate the Celtics so much

Nice already a missed goaltending call. I know thats little but cmon

How do they keep missing goaltends against us?!

Cause they want Boston to win?

Siakam is this generation’s Antoine Walker...

Walker could shoot last I recall.. more like Shawn Marion

Really Smart gonna turn into a Steph Curry again lmao

Smart is such a punk

He is a younger version of Lowry. Hate em against you..love him if hes on your team.

Tatum can’t miss

im watching the TNT broadcast and the celtics propaganda is TOO MUCH

I hate Theis

Robert Williams sighting smh

HOW DID WE ALL KNOW THAT TATUM WAS GONNA GET A FOUL CALL

Thought we were the home team, crowd is all green.

smart doing everything siakam is supposed to be doing

Trashcal showing up for game 7, Refs showing up for game 7 Not a good sign

Nick wearing where's waldo attire so the celtics don't get confused again

Why do these celtics bums always always hit the stupidest shots

Nurse is a genius. Stevens doesn't stand a chance in this one.

brad steven freaks me out anmd idk why

Celtics with less energy than we’ve seen all series from them.

Tatum will have to play 48 mins based on how they've played so far.

smart was my fav celtic before this series

Never knew I could dislike a player as much as I do marcus smart

Bruh Marcus flop strikes again

Celtics should play soccer during the off season, Grade A divers

I feel like we’re watching a really good chess match between Nurse and Stevens

Tatum is just money man, such a smooth jumper. I always assume it’s going down

That Tatum runner from basically the 3 point line... gross

Daniel theis is probably one of the scariest low key players on the Celtics

It’s about time someone b**ch slapped Marcus Smart lol

game 7 pressure getting to the C's

We’re giving up too many rebounds, if Celtics get their offense rolling we will be f***ed. Gotta clean those up

Theiss is like a Dollar Store version of Birdman Andersen

Celtics gonna start hitting eventually, gotta build the lead

The box and 1 might be really messing with Kemba's head.

Epic flop from Kemba, only to have Foster look right at him, with a face that basically said “get the f*** up”

ATTACK KEMBA - Attack Kemba - ATTACK kemba

Just keep kemba cold. As long as kemba is cold we can win this game. I Don’t care if Tatum gets his. When kemba plays well we simply don’t win those games.

Kemba is being bullied. I don't condone bullying, but this is an exception

I’m never sure what a foul looks like when it’s from 3. That didn’t look like much but I’ll take it!

Nurse has mentally broken Kemba so far.

don’t worry guys we are clearly the better team.

Don't let Smart get started please. Their entire team bar Tatum is struggling

smart is like a poor man's westbrook

Our hatred for Marcus Smart will be nothing compared to our hatred for Patrick Beverley

I hope one day Smart literally breaks a vertebrae flopping like that

Does Boston have a bench? I just see their first line.

Brown’s shoes are giving him power

Nick Nurse has NOT been good in this series... just sayin

if Boston wins the championship, they gotta give Pascal a ring.....cause he helped the cause

Does tatum slide his feed and travel every isolation he gets? Or am I seeing things

Turnoveronto Raptors

No calls for kemba anymore, made the ref go pick up the ball

Boston Celtics legend Marc Gasol with the -20 on a win or go home game. Clutch.

I'm glad I was drunk already

Jayson tatums neck beard thing is ugly

Lowry should guard Tatum More often hes good at selling them offensive fouls he does on every move

If this goes to overtime again, this game will put more people in the hospital than covid. (MY NOTE: I know I was a basket case afterwards without the OT)

Getting hit inside again? No call. This is what we get for the refs missing one foul on Kemba? Lol

We need to box and one marcus smart

Smart fetching the ball there for brownie points with refs

I'll take being only down 4 at the half. We've been the better 3rd quarter team this series.

Lol, outside of going back to back, I want the Raptors to win so I can continue enjoying my guilty pleasure of reading sob stories of celtic fans discussing their mental health on their forum after a loss (MY NOTE: That's why I love posting these threads after Celtic wins, especially of the Raptors)

Celtics are cowering about their third quarter game. let’s hope they’re right

Chuck said Boston's gonna win. WE GOT THIS

Just bet $200 on the Celtics winning so I don't feel as bad if we lose

I can't believe we're at halftime and there's only been a total of 12 free throws

Game 7 refs letting them play

one more turnover and i will hack the canadian government to revoke Freds visa

Tatum just makes Siakam look stupid.

can’t believe we had an overwhelming number of fools in this forum who would swear Siakam is better than Tatum

I’m still VERY scared of Kemba

lol hayward came back when the season is over for the celtics

Marcus Smart shooting like Marcus Shart

I never thought I would say this but I would cheer for Miami so hard if Boston wins this

Lmao Brad Stevens buttons the top button on his polo

Kemba may not be scoring well for them but their offfens is so much better with him on the floor

im going to florida rn to fight Theis myself

Theis looks like he punches drywall for a living

My trash can is more useful than siakam

Take a shot everytime siakam turns the ball over

I’d rather not die today thank you

Kemba better not come alive here

Celts are out Hayward, but Toronto is out Siakam.

Laker fan here, please end these Boston Bozos

If Jaylen is out the game, this may be the best thing siakam did the whole series. Hope Jaylen is okay tho

Hope Jaylen Brown is ok

dont be hurt Brown (MY NOTE: Now these comments sound more like the Canadians I know)

Im cheering, hope he is injured and out

Pascal pushed him in the air, so unnecessary

this is war of attrition. you get hurt, I'm sorry but too bad.

Hope Brown’s okay, I have only good wishes for everyone on Celtics except for Smart.

Im not a big brown fan but i hope hes alirght....you never wish an injury on a player

im opposite - huge fan of his. what don't you like about him? he plays hard, young, building offensive repertoire, mad hops, great defensively. doesn't trash talk nor does he seem like he has attitude.

That was intentional push by Siakam!!! PLEASE EJECT HIM SO RAPTORS CAN WIN

Someone needs to tell that moron garden gnome FVV that he's 5'10 and not 7'3

BIG SHOT FREDDY

I’m glad we can dead the Pascal vs. Tatum comparisons, because I’m taking Brown over Pascal at this point too

FVV the type of guy to lead the team in scoring and still hurt us more than he helps

I wish we could get open looks like Boston does

Pascal looks like Bambi on ice. It's actually unbelievable how terrible he's been in this series.

credits to bostons defense tho. they hard to beat

What good is depth if your ceiling simply isn't as high as Boston's?

It’s a miracle we got it this far. It was smoke and mirrors the whole series. Celts have been the better team

celtics should play kanter right now

Is Siakam playing for the Celtics or something?

Starting a go fund me to send Siakam back to Cameroon.

were too short to guard Tatum when he's on fire

Tatum with superstar numbers.

Brad Stevens sounds like the name of a generic coach on 2K.

The amount of Boston fans on the screen is absolute bullsh**

Kyle has not shown up. It's deflating.

Refs game

8 vs 5

You can b**ch about Smart selling it but that’s a foul.

Kyle is a thousand times better than Marcus Smart but seriously them next to each other with the announcers talking about whose takes charges/flops better is hilarious lol

I wish to offer that Theis’ 6 fouls be applied to Siakam.

AHHHHH THAT **** BLOCK!!!

Smart is our father.

I actually respect Smart this game, hes playing well.

Grant Williams is the kind of ugly that's impressive.

remember that missed goaltend...**** these refs

i hope miami f***s em up

Ew I hate the Boston Celtics smug faces

Brad Stevens ran circles around Nurse

Nurse has to go

Nurse was trash

Congratulations Miami Heat for being the 2020 Eastern Conference Champions!

smart already talking trash man i hate this

Don't worry he'll get his after Miami sweeps them LOL Laughing

Unfortunately the better team won. It was a scrappy effort, but it wasn't enough.

Boston sucked that game. They were trash, Nurse only had to not play Siakam and he won that game with ease.

Nurse should have handed the coach of the year trophy to Stevens at the end of the game. What a fraud. Stevens coached circles around him this series.

I have never loved half a team and hated the other half so much

The only good news is Boston will get murdered by Miami

I’m so embarrassed I want die. We just lost to a team with kemba walker and Marcus smart

They’re better than most of our roster buddy

They said hard work only beats talent that doesn't work. Well, we faced a team that is talented and works hard. Celtics are going to win the title.

Hats off to Boston, they really looked like the more dominant team in the series. Tatum's really a stud as well as Jaylen Brown. Smart as much as I hate him is pretty good offensively & defensively. It'll still be an interesting series between them & the Heat.

Yeah we didn’t deserve it... coty nick nurse got outcoached in every sense of the word

DONT WORRY TATUM WILL NOT SCORE ABOVE 10 AGAINST JIMMY.

At least Miami won’t have a chance to injure our players. I fully expect one of Tatum, Brown, Kemba or Smart to get taken out. The guards by an illegal screen by Bam or something cheap by Gragic and the wings by an out of control Olynyk.

Big respect for the Boston celtics now go beat lebron or Kawhi in the finals yall. you should have no prob beating miami

Good effort against a better team. Marcus smart is effing good. A younger lowry damn near.

I can not wrap my brain around what happened tonight. It was like they wanted to lose and Boston was so bad that they had to try so hard that they made it obvious to anyone that can get it.

Say whatever you want but celtics have been the better team throughout the series and deserved that win.

FBI Toronto: An arrest warrant has been issued for 26 year old Pascal Siakam for impersonating a Raptors player. Offering Reward of $130 million

we lost to the better team...theres nothing we can do....the offence is just not good enough....they can score with ease.... and keep in mind that they were without gordon hayward too

Both teams were extremely close and raptors literally lost the series by a couple inches. The Celtic's stars are both 6'8", raptors stars are 6'0". Thats the difference.

I absolutely 100% believe the refs decided this game. Missed Goaltend -2 points, missed Marcus Smart step on endline +3 points for the Celtics, missed foul by Marcus Smart blocking Norm at the end, likely cost the Raptors 2 points. The refs just let the Celtics get away with way too much, I can't wait to see how shocked they are in the Miami series when they don't get away with what they got in this series.

We beat ourselves

We lost this series Boston didn't win it

They have Tatum, we don't. That's the difference.

Hope the Heat sweep there dumb a**es. Hope Jimmy kicks the sh** out of Smart too

Boston deserves this win.

to be fair they do, they were the better team.

I hate Boston, Miami, Lakers and Clippers. Let's just cancel the season

that was the 2 best teams in the East. Celtics going to finals

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away

Post by BingBang! Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:27 pm

A key takeaway from the respective peanut galleries appears to be The Celts would have done better by benching Kemba and TO better benching Siakam. I also love how Celts fans criticize Brad while TO fans give it to Nurse. And of course the refs sucked, but only if you lost. To be fair, the plurality of TO commenters seem to be tipping their hats to the Celtics after a hard fought series.
BingBang!
BingBang!

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Raptors, Playoff Round 2, Game 7, Away

Post by dbrown4 Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:12 am

The TOR fans page is totally different from all others. If they lose, they own up to it. Every other team with these threads keeps punching us even after the fight has been called like back in grade school when the bully finally gets stood up or taken out. Or Monty Python, "Come back here, I'll bite your kneecaps off!" type chatter. That's what makes it entertaining.

TOR might be the best fans of all that I have seen. When the game's over, the games over. They keep the game between the lines and on the court. In defeat, they acknowledge and move on. Movie along everyone, nothing to see here. They even provide encouragement.

I've been around a lot of winners and losers in my life. And have always been fascinated with the reactions in victory and defeat, sports and otherwise. Not in anyway to make this political but the worst losers (or you could just as easily argue best depending upon what side of the fence you are on) of all time are the Dems. They take everything and everybody down with them in defeat. They scratch and claw from beginning to end and then beyond the end. They don't quit. They effing HATE to lose more than any other entity I have ever seen. No one is even in a close second. If you can find a better one, let me know. But you will die trying.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:11 pm

Trashcal is going to shoot us out of game 7

I got my Lowry jersey on, raptors have never lost while I wore this jersey during a game, I've also never worn it while watching a game but let's forget that part

Bruh Marcus flop strikes again

No calls for kemba anymore, made the ref go pick up the ball

Boston Celtics legend Marc Gasol with the -20 on a win or go home game. Clutch.

one more turnover and i will hack the canadian government to revoke Freds visa

Hope Brown’s okay, I have only good wishes for everyone on Celtics except for Smart

Nurse has to go

FBI Toronto: An arrest warrant has been issued for 26 year old Pascal Siakam for impersonating a Raptors player. Offering Reward of $130 million

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:15 pm

dbrown4 wrote:The TOR fans page is totally different from all others.  If they lose, they own up to it.  Every other team with these threads keeps punching us even after the fight has been called like back in grade school when the bully finally gets stood up or taken out.  Or Monty Python, "Come back here, I'll bite your kneecaps off!" type chatter.  That's what makes it entertaining.  

TOR might be the best fans of all that I have seen.  When the game's over, the games over.  They keep the game between the lines and on the court.  In defeat, they acknowledge and move on.  Movie along everyone, nothing to see here.  They even provide encouragement.      

I've been around a lot of winners and losers in my life.  And have always been fascinated with the reactions in victory and defeat, sports and otherwise.  Not in anyway to make this political but the worst losers (or you could just as easily argue best depending upon what side of the fence you are on)  of all time are the Dems.  They take everything and everybody down with them in defeat.  They scratch and claw from beginning to end and then beyond the end.  They don't quit.  They effing HATE to lose more than any other entity I have ever seen.  No one is even in a close second.  If you can find a better one, let me know.  But you will die trying.      

db        
How you conflate fan reaction in a sporting event to politics and Democrats is amazing. Relax..it ain’t that serious. Smdh

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:31 am

I know. I just like to instigate, walk up to the line, wave my foot over it from time to time, etc. Ktron!! I'm chill. You're right, though, in your choice of words. Very good example of conflation!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down