Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 2, Home, 6/9/24

2 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 2, Home, 6/9/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 2, Home, 6/9/24

Post by bobheckler Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:48 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/06/comments-from-other-side-mavericks-game_10.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Dallas should literally play the same defense as the Celtics regardless of personnel.

Do you have a feeling that Celtics and Mavs have similar roster? Celtics have 5 starters that can play great switching D. Mavs might have 2. All 5 Celtics starters are better defenders than the best Mavs defender.

This is insanity. We have the three best defenders in the series in PJ, Lively and DJJ. Then you have a bunch of Celtics and then Gafford.  (MY NOTE:  Yep, this is insanity alright.  We have TWO All-Defense players)

Doncic (knee/ankle/chest) is listed as questionable for Game 2 of the NBA Finals versus the Celtics on Sunday, but is expected to play,

Is this another luck of the leprechaun? Lol. Every series the stars vs celts get injured. Butler, Allen and Mitchell, Haliburton. How lucky a team gets. Lol

This is more attempted mind games by Kidd. Nothing more

kidd has nothing to do with the injury report. and if you think that kidd is a master mind and are afraid of him, then i can't help you.

Lol nobody is afraid of Jason Kidd except maybe his spouse. I said "attempted"

Exum starts and then after six minutes Luka surfaces through the tunnel. That was the bs script on KP in game 1

I don't see us winning unless Kyrie and Luka have big games. Our role players can't score head-to-head with theirs. Not feeling good about tonight's game tbh.

All I want is for kyrie to break this losing streak at Boston. I know it's really in his head

Felt pretty good going in to today until I seen kidds comments about brown being their best player. Was he trying mind games because he’s not confident?

He wants Tatum to shoot the Celtics out of the game trying to prove a point

Im not gonna lie, we need to have some luck on our side. They’re just that good. They gotta miss open shots, 50/50 balls fall to us, stuff like that. With that being said, mavs in 6!!

I hate Boston sports fans more than their teams and players.

Lets get a win today to shut all these arrogant celtics fans sh***ing all over us the last few days.

Theres no doubt in my mind Kyrie will drop 24+ and help us win. Idgaf about the losing streak. He wont let us down.

Tony Brothers.

Honestly, that last game was so lopsided on calls, I almost welcome Brothers.

We are 2-0 on the Brothers games this post season. EZ

Brothers came through during the Wolves series. Unprecedented.

Brothers hates Tatum too so this is a toss up.

Tony brothers pls clutch up bro

Luka and Kyrie will take over this series, lets gooo!!

Win or lose tonight, if Kyrie is a no show again then the curse is absolutely real and we should start Jaden Hardy instead

Mavs only win this series if luka and kai average 35 each because there is no offensive system besides watching luka and kai 1v1

I had nothing but respect for the Celtics organization until I met their fans. Insufferable lot.

Celtics fans stop having class right out of the womb

We r going to lose

Hardy 30 piece incoming

KP with the shoot around sweet tea. No way this dude cooks us twice

I have a feeling the KP haters are going to hate KP more every game as I have my doubts Gaff and Lively are going to slow him down.

The last three games, we got blown out by the Celtics. This isn't a team we can beat, we would be lucky to win one game in this series tbh.

We need to make some changes in the offseason, I would consider moving Kyrie for KD in a trade straight up, then getting a solid third option.

This is okc series revisited where Luka was questionable all series long. But this time, celtics is twice better than okc.

why couldnt we face last years heat team in the finals

Yea, team is going down 0-2. The Nuggets were the only team that could beat this Celtics team.

Why the hell is Wilbon saying THJ needs to get hot in the pregame??? No he needs to get 0 minutes like wtf 😭

They really talking about THJ like he isn’t a net negative. How do they get paid this much to be totally uninformed.

I wonder what Tony Brothers said to Luka when he went and talked to him during the shoot around.

Stephen A picking Celtics.   We’re winning tonight 😤

Does anyone else think Jaylen Brown is a fraud?

Kyrie Irving revenge game Come on

Lol Luka showing up like Michelin man

Is Luka playing with the full body cast on or off?

Luka in the paint tonight

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 2, Home, 6/9/24 Game-thread-dallas-mavericks-0-1-at-boston-celtics-1-0-jun-v0-jvgyhu40zm5d1

PJ needs to put one on Tatum or Brown. Our star player gets the sh** kicked out of him and FA happens so return kind please.

I really loathe Boston. Literally everything about it. But especially the sports teams. And the people. And everything.

Every Celtics bucket has been free and every Mavs bucket is Gafford getting beat up under the basket.

Nice to see the refs doing their job right.

Tatum cannot guard Luka at all.

this crowd is absurd

CELTICS SHOOK

Tatum is bbq chicken for Luka

Celtics player could murder a man in cold blood and the fans would boo the cops for arresting him

Refs cooking for Boston already cause they know mavs are gonna go 2-0 at home.

Refs ignore pushing fouls from Tatum and Brown, ignore a travel on Brown and send the Celtics to the FT line at the first possible chance. They know they need to step up to keep the lead from getting too big.

Doris not even trying to hide that she is a Celtics fangirl

Kyrie boos the crowd after he made that 3. This is going to be good.

Kyrie locked in.

Kyrie gets the cheapest rent prices in Boston, in fans’ heads (MY NOTE: It's amazing how two people can watch the same game and see completely different things)

Tatum is so bad, Celtics hyping him up like he’s a top 3 defender, when he gets blown by every possession, and he stink on offense

Brown is a BULL. Just boxes out Lively like they’re both Centers.

Why did we get Tony Brothers for a crucial game?

Tony making it clear early on who's winning this game.

Tatum is so garbage lol most overrated star in the league

Wild block from White a few possessions ago, too. Mid air, turns around and still somehow slaps the ball.

I wish a single Dallas Maverick had half the whistle that checks notes Sam Hauser? has.

We would never lose another game if we could ever actually hit our free throws.

Can they pls show Doris on camrea? Pretty sure she is wearing a Celtics jersey

Josh Green is too stupid to be playing in the finals

We are very lucky the Celtics aren’t crushing the open threes yet

kyrie is sadly rattled

I hope Porzingis gets a warm welcome in Dallas as Kai in Boston

Was potrzingas such a little b**ch when he played for us?

This is an all time stinker by Celtics and it’s a tie game… yikes

Boston's on ball POA defense is incredible. Hate them all you want but you cant deny that

This is a Josh Green series

If they start hitting threes we're in trouble ..

Boston is only in this game because of the refs

I'm scared. Luka and Kai are hitting everything and the Celtics are missing everything yet we are only 3 points up...

Dallas is going to lose because of these terrible free throws

Hate to say it boys. but Boston just is deeper overall and they have the whistle here..

The Mavs roleplayers have been dog water

boston is 1-11 on threes, and is winning

Lively and Gafford being unplayable is not ideal

everyone on this team except luka is playing like the moment is too big for them including kyrie

Boston gets to every loose ball. Pritchard getting an offensive rebound is a killer.

Our role players are absolutely garbage. Infuriating. Lively is hurting us so bad right now.

I 100% believe kyrie is scared sh**less of boston and will never be good against them

Kidd clearly getting outcoached by Bazooka Joe. He outcoaches 3 of the best coaches in previous series and now succumbs to Bazooka Joe.

How did Jrue Holiday beat 3 Mavs to the rebound

Feels like Boston isn't even trying out there while Dallas is giving it their all.

Lively, Gafford, Kleber are all equally useless lol

Exum is so disappointing. Literally no help at all.

If every player this forum complains about didn’t play their wouldn’t be a team to face the Celtics

If we get a Chucking Tatum game, Kidd deserves recognition for the military grade psychological warfare tactics

If Tatum wasn’t horrible we’d be cooked

The Celtics are never gonna shoot this bad again from 3 in the series, we dont win this game we lose the series.

Tatum with only 2 points and they’re basically tied with us shows how much parity their roster has compared to us. We are top heavy and they are deep.

Jrue has been a pest man. Why does it feel like he's Shaq down there

Man every bucket in the paint just comes so easy for Boston while it takes max effort for every bucket the Mavs make

I swear man Tatum does not deserve a ring. Look at the way Luka is playing compared to their “best player” absolutely pathetic

The fact that Boston has only made 3 threes and are winning is troubling.

HOW TF WE LETTING JAYSON TATUM GET 9 ASSISTS IN ONE HALF

Jrue layups

Kidd's mind games on Tatum are working at least

If Luka and Tatum were traded for each other the Celtics would be up 50

their star is playing like absolute trash and they're still winning. Must be nice.

Jrue Holiday is apparently 8ft tall

Tatum is such a bum lmao

JT I'm not even worried about. He's like their 4th best player. JB, KP, White, Jrue I'm more scared of at this point.

How the f*** is their guard blocking our center

It started with Kyrie and ends with Kyrie. He is not showing up like he is supposed to.   He’s a bum but not as big of a bum as Tatum.

I blame this on the Bucks. How could they make a trade for Dame that sends JRUE HOLIDAY to the Celtics, after they already had KP?

It's simple. If we can't stop the Celtics on defense, we're not going to win a shoot out. Luka came to play but doesn't look like everyone else did. Boston shot like shoot from 3, Tatum looks like a 5th option and they're still up 3. Meanwhile, Luka looks like he needs to be on oxygen at halftime.

Luka needs to play defense. He is a cone on that end of the floor. (MY NOTE: But if he plays defense AND has to carry your offense singlehandedly he won't be able to play 40 mpg. He's only human.)

Holiday beating the he** out of our bigs in the paint, outrebounding Lively on contested boards, wasn’t on my bingo card.

Jrue Holiday is the man tonight.

I wished Jrue was a Maverick

Honestly Luka is a big problem on Defense and I don't blame him . He's carrying the offense on one leg. But it's a big big problem.

For a Tony Brothers called game this hasn’t been bad. Hardly realized he’s on the floor which is unusual.

Bruh ngl this hate on Tatum is fair but man has been dishin and blowing past all our dudes especially luka

Kidd may come out tonight and say Jrue Holiday is actually the best player on the Celtics

Lively getting boxed out by Hauser. Man.

We're letting 5th option Jrue Holiday end us... lmfao.

Never wouldve thought that a 37 year old horford is stopping gafford and lively

if i could punch one ref it would be tony brothers.

when Celtics start to make their 3s this game is over.

Hardy has more dog in him than kyrie.

Boston is not playing well and up 12, not a good look

It would be nice to get a fair whistle. Refs are working incredibly hard to tilt this to the Celtics. Tatum especially.

Role players airballing open 3s. Please, I’m on my knees in Walmart

Kyrie is toast, we are screwed

Why is Luka saying something to Maxi?  That turnover was all on Luka

Tatum easiest ring for a first option ever, has the refs and superteam on his side

I feel like Kyrie attempts too many fancy shots to "impress" or prove to Boston he's great

I am becoming nervous when the ball is in Kais hands i cant even lie

White and Jrue actually been bullying Kyrie this series can’t even be mad

This is what happens when your coach does nothing! We are struggling, he can’t do anything to adjust!

Inability to hide Luka on defense is killing us

Lukas turnovers and defense has cancelled out his scoring

HOW DO YOU LEAVE JAYLEN BROWN OPEN

Luka is going nuclear, and we're down 10+

Kyrie cant play against Celtics since he f***ing stomp that lucky lepracaun

Even scrub a** Tatum is cooking.

Imagine if Kyrie never went to Boston man….

And this is the Celtics playing normal

They're shooting 16% from 3.

Tatum is such a b**ch. As soon as they’re up he thinks he’s that guy

I don’t want to see a single Celtics fan b**ch about unfair calls. It’s been brutally one sided.

Must we sacrifice Kyrie to win?

When the other team is just better it's time to employ some asymmetric tactics: dirty plays.

Joe takes the perfect time outs. It's annoying.

Wheres scott foster to extend the series for us

im chanting with the crowd, Kyrie sucks

Kyrie deserves the chant

If Bos can stop their former player, no reason Dallas can't stop theirs. That's what's most frustrating, letting KP look like the star he never was here

Boston will fleece some sucker with Tatum. Someone will trade for him and Boston will be better off.

We have to win if only to keep Tatum from getting carried to a ring

That Pritchard buzzer beater still hurts.

If we lose this there will be a generational meltdown on here the likes of which weve Never Seen before

Kyrie is getting outplayed by everyone else on the court

Kyrie straight dogsh** for a second straight game. Bench his a**

Great play by White. Would not have on my bi go card that both Jeue and White would be better than Kyrie in this series

I remember a conversation just a few days ago when people tried to tell me that DJJ is nearly as good as White...
As Porzingis starts to limp around. Boston is lucky we beat Minnesota. There is literally no way KAT doesn´t break Porzingis on one of his reckless plays.
Only fitting for KP to get hurt when he has to play in Dallas.

It would be true KP style to come back for 2 games to stick it to the Mavs, then retreat back to the cold tub.

KP about to show why Dallas got rid of him

Another fake 4th quarter run from the mavs

Tatum is having a horrible game shooting the ball, but he has 12 assists and 9 boards. Boston is just a well balanced team.

Boston calls good timeouts.

The Celtics have been so good at calling a timeout before our offense really gets on a streak. Really good strategy that I hate is being used against us. (MY NOTE: Kudos to Joe for his HUGE improvement on this from last year)

they played so bad and we still manage the lose it. Well congratulations to boston. Now win at least 1 games so it's not a sweep

As a Jew I’m happy to see Kyrie fail so miserably on the biggest stage but still sucks as a Mavs fan

Lmao KKKeltics best player is literally named WHITE 😭

Ky uniting Mavs and Celts fans realizing how a** he is.

Jrue Holiday, arguably the 5th best player on the Celtics team is outplaying the Mavs' 2nd superstar.

Trade Kyrie I'm tired of his habitual disappearances

Kyrie has met his match with the Boston guards. Holiday and White are the reason he's not playing very well.

The refs are Celtics fans

They were terrible from 3 and we still get humiliated like that?

Lost a game where the Celtics shot 10/40 for three. Just pack it up and go to summer holidays, at this point.

They are unbeatable. The only team that had a chance at beating Boston in a series was eliminated by Minnesota

Kyrie has now 12 straight loss vs. the Celtics.

Might as well trade Kyrie, cause Boston will be in the finals the next five years and he can´t deal with them.

In Kyrie's defense, Jrue Holiday is a f***ing beast. If I were the Mavs I'd just stop going at him all together.

Boston can basically have a different player show up as the "Best Player" on the team every game. Tatum will probably have a big 30+ point game coming up next

Lets face it, this Boston team is awesome and doesn't have many weak points, if any at all. Their FO did an awesome job over the years.

The talent level of Boston is really high. If KP is out, that takes a hit. He has been killing us.

Scoring leaders this Finals: 31.0 — Luka Doncic 21.5 — Celtic 19.0 — Celtic 17.0 — Celtic 16.5 — Celtic 16.0 — Celtic.

We definitely needed somebody to get more physical with porzingis .. but yeah we may not need that anymore

Hate to say it but we aren’t winning this series. Even if we do win both in Dallas we won’t be able to catch a win in TD.

Kyrie or John Cena? Can’t seem to find either one.

Porzingis is injured at least. Like not wishing injuries on anyone but that could really help us.

Boston coach said he’s fine so…. That didn’t last very long

If Kyrie wasn't playing for Boston we would have won.

Refs might pull some stuff for us so they can give Tatum the finals MVP. so maybe with their help this can go 6 or 7.

No excuses. Boston is just the better team. Mazzulla coaching circles around Kidd right now. I'd be happy if the Mavs at least make it competitive, but a sweep seems very likely

I hate to say it, Boston is the better team

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 2, Home, 6/9/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 2, Home, 6/9/24

Post by worcester Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:04 pm

Kyrie cant play against Celtics since he f***ing stomp that lucky lepracaun
worcester
worcester

https://www.hkacup.com

Back to top Go down