Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 3, Away, 6/12/24

3 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 3, Away, 6/12/24 Empty Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 3, Away, 6/12/24

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 13, 2024 1:57 pm

https://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2024/06/comments-from-other-side-mavericks-game_13.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  My favorites, and there's a lot to enjoy here if you're into schadenfreude, are in bold.  Which are yours?

It's nothing personal, just business, so please boo the he** out of them today! Perhaps one of them (Tatum) will react poorly under pressure in Dallas

Good feeling for today. Kai is gonna cook them

Kyrie is being set up to fail by Kidd. Need to give him better looks than 1 on 1 vs elite wings.

Look at the court, Kyrie. It's totally flat just like your Earth!

Mavs need just one ..just one..and they will break. Mark my words.

I’m ready to be hurt again

The ghost of Jerry West is not gonna allow the Celtics to win tonight

Absolutely must win today, sorry, but I don't see them coming back from 3-0.

I don't want to jinx it but this series has to end with Luka's legendary buzzer beater in game 7 at TD Garden over Tatum

Jaden Hardy 40pt game incoming

Kidd needs to be way better today…

hopefully the offense runs more through Kyrie today… we’re never gonna win playing at a slow pace like Luka likes to

We will get one, if nothing else. I don't see the Celtics passing up a close out victory at home.

Is Tinguy Pingus officially out? I thought I saw he was for sure out yesterday, but today it seems like he is a GTD. Huge if he is out imo, but have we heard yet?

If Luka had the teams that Tatum has been on since they got drafted, we’d be talking about Luka as a top 5 player of all time already.

Actually anticipate another mid performance from Kyrie. But I’m expecting big shots from Jones Jr. and both our bigs todominate

Time to tire out Al Horford. Let's win a game and see how they adjust..

I have said this before. The Celtics have 6 all-stars on their team. They are a deep team.

It's looking like only five all stars for game three

Tatum or Kyrie? who finds their shot might be the difference game by game.

KryMe can;t get seperation, Tatum is just missing shots.

The KP injury is immaterial to the outcome if Kyrie continues to lay eggs. I'd absolutely love to see Kyrie go off tomorrow night for 40+ points and I think he'll do it!

We had a good start last game. Then we stupidly challenged a call 4 minutes into the game. Lost the challenge and all momentum waiting on the review.

KP is gonna play.   Smoke and mirrors.

Mavs starters (besides Luka) are shooting 8.3% on open 3?s this series. Yikes.

I think the section next to me is the Boston Players’ families

Be loud AF then but keep it clean!  They didn't choose to be in a Celtics family, it's not their fault 😂

Horford is the guy you have to worry about.Without KP his job is to shoot just 3's ......Luka and PJ have to rotate on the baseline and closeout his corner 3's so Gaff and DLive can have a block party in the paint.

Pingus out tonight. Boston coach said may go small n put Tatum at the 5. If Kidd counters with Maxi I give up. ESPN totally trashing Maxi. Has done nothing but get minutes.

While I'm excited about Pingus, it's upsetting to know that when/if the Mavs come back and pull this comeback, people will asterisk it to high heaven..

I look at it this way… if KP wasn’t so injury-prone, he’d still be a Mav. So both teams got the screw bc of KP.  Boston played with that fire and maybe they got burned. We’ll see.

no KP, now we have to win. if we still lose, theres no excuse

MAXI KLEBER LEGACY GAME INCOMING

Not dead yet but if we lose tonight we’ll be on life support

No KP= no rim protection = easy layups for Lukai all night long..

Anyone know a good cardiologist? One the accepts group discounts ?

That anthem was trash lol some dive bar guitar haha

I’m realizing that not having alcohol on hand for this game was probably a mistake.

Was that Jimi Hendrix? I thought he was dead.

That anthem rendition was not good

Why does Joe Mazzulla always look like the teacher asked him a question about the lesson he already wasn’t understanding?

Kai is already a flamethrower

i know were a minute in but..... STEP ON THEIR F***ING THROATS

Jaylen "Product of the Refs" Brown grabbing Gafford's arm and pulling him to the ground 20 feet away from the ball, no call.

Celtics have a history of rushing back players to the detriment of the player's long term health. Let's hope karma bites them with a finals loss.  (MY NOTE:  Who?)

Mazullas’s time outs irritate me lol never will allow us to get Going  (MY NOTE:  Excellent learning curve from last year for Joe)

JB was straight wrestling with Gaff down low haha

Psycho Joe's been showing him some moves.  (MY NOTE:  Psycho Joe!!!  LMAO!!)

Horford hitting 3s is always infuriating

Pls no fake Al Horford shooting game

Imagine if we win this series because of KP being injured. Truly the funniest joke in Mavs history.

THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!!   Kai has SHOWED UP.

Boston missing threes is music to my eyes rn  (MY NOTE:  You need to work on your mixed metaphors)

Different game when the Celtics also have liabilities on the floor. Luka can attack Hauser on offense. Mavs can ignore Tillman on defense.

Luka blowing by Tatum?? I was told that’s impossible

People who said that were being ridiculous. He’s so much stronger than Tatum.

Same story as game 2. Refs will do anything they can to keep early BOS fouls from being shooting fouls.

Lol at Tatum not passing to wide open Brown. He is desperate for FMVP

Luka must have gottten injected with something lmao

If they let Kyrie play in boston with active noise cancelling headphones we win in 6

KP is the best player on the Celtics

TD garden is a tough place to play in, not surprised we are playing better at home

Luka has to play 48 minutes.  

Get tbese roleplayers off my screen

Hardy sucks on both ends of the floor

Just terrible offense. When Luka sits no one knows how to do anything. When Luka is in it’s all on Luka and it’s slow offense.

Tabum with the ugliest and luckiest 3 I've seen in a hot minute

Tatum is so corny, He just gets to play like total a** and get a walk on to the finals.

If kidd keeps playing maxi he honestly deserver to lose

how do we blow a 13 point lead in 2 mjnutes

Sam hauser beating us lol

sometimes we really deserve to lose with our players stupidy

That’s 10 free points from Kleba for the Celtics

This is an Exum series. Glue Hardy to the bench

This crowd is not loud enough

It’s a lot tougher for Boston without a 7’3” 🦄

Hauser disrupted our offense by just presence. We just decided to go at him.

Hauser's looks like a cop.

Luka not mentally ready for the chip, sitting down while they run back.

Terrible two possession sequence for Luka. Already getting tired.

Lead by 13 and they go 18-6 run. No mentality whatsoever

I aspire to find someone who loves me as much as Doris Burke loves the Celtics

Luka just gave Boston 5 points trying to play hero ball

Luka needs to stop being a b**ch

Luka is playing for fouls

Moment may really be too big for Luka AND the team. I hate those sayings as much as anyone, but might be true.

Yuck! THJ in.

Jaylen Brown really went to his barber with a picture of the Eye of the Sahara and said, “This please.”

Hardaway….cleared for bricks

Lukas defens has been HOT GARBAGE all series

Ok so anything good Luka has done on offense tonight has been offset by his terrible defense right?

GET LUKA OFF THE COURT

We need to Luka to stop dribbling so much and post up. He's draining his energy with all of the dribbling.

Please get Luka off

Luka is play like absolute sh**

They are hunting Luka on defense and it pays off. He has no legs or focus. Of Boston´s last 15 points, probably 10-12 were Luka ball watching, not boxing out, complaning to the refs.

If they are going to let Pritchard guard Kyrie plz clear the floor for him

Luka is killing us on both sides of the ball

Refs letting Pritchard get the pity the short white guy no whistle on D

Lukai getting locked up by Hauser and Pritchard

Luka is showing true mental weakness right now.

This is not the game you'd want Luka to lose his head over the refs, but thh more he complains the less he's going to get calls

Wrong guy to try the foul baiting stuff. Horford has seen it all. Isn't falling for ball fakes.

team got locked by a guy who’s initials are pp.

Luka bum hunts Pritchard twice. Nothing. Bum hunts Tillman. Nothing.

why dont the celtics just tackle us like nfl players since the refs wont call it? are they stupid?

We just don’t matchup with any of their 5 they out out there. We’re getting out rebounded, bullied and all.

Celtics look young and fast, Mavericks look old and slow. That's a wrap

Luka better not ruin Kylie’s first good game

We can guard any Celtic, just not all of them at once.

They are really letting Pritchard guard Kyrie…

someone gotta slap luka at half time. get his head together

Somebody in the arena start chanting Luka sucks

I’m concerned that our role players don’t seem to be able to make…..well anything.

I hope the media absolutely thrashes Luka. I defended this dude all playoffs but it’s clear as day he’s faking his injuries on defense.  Having elite conditioning and stamina to help your team win a chip and play defense or Beer? We all know his choice. Worst defense I have ever seen from a superstar

I fear Hauser

Luka a straight traffic cone on defense. So embarrassing.

Luka fouled holiday on that rebound. Glad ref didn’t call it

Thats the problem with this Mavs team. These mf’s have Pritchard and Hauser banging 3’s and we got THJ and Maxi

Luka defense is a travesty. If we do win the series, he should not be FMVP just off that alone

Hate to say this but even with Dallas playing better and Tingus out, Boston just feels better

Would rather get cooked by Porzingis than Sam Houser

Luka getting blown by by Hauser is making my eyes bleeding.

Does Doncic play any defense?

Easy rebounds for Holiday every time! It's like the Mavs are scared of him

Jrue Holiday is such a great player man, so under appreciated

Well the bright side is Tatum is having his one game a series that makes people think he is a top ten player and Hauser will never go 3/3 to start a game again in his life and we are winning by one…

how many rebounds has Holiday to take before we can box him out??

Luka letting Hauser wide open just killed the momentum. Nice

and ball watching instead of boxing out Holiday

Celtics offense just looks different without KP out there. Tatum playing hero ball is easier to defend - let him continue shooting those tough contested threes. if he makes it shake his hand. just dont give up wide open 3s to guys like Hauser, Horford. that means you Luka

We also are having rare Jaylen Brown and Derrick White off games, in addition to KP not being there. Game is right there for the taking.  (MY NOTE:  This must be a 1st half post because Jaylen's 2nd half was dominating)

Is Jrue Holiday that best player of all time?

Always goes 100% I respect it

Why the f*** is PG13 here dawg

The only way he gets to go to an NBA Finals

Luka new PED injections at halftime gonna get us right

I hope everyone here finds someone who talks about you like Doris talks about Tatum

Tatum's really good. I knew he would wake up at some point.

Celtics entire gameplan is to make Luka tired. They don’t mind that he’s attacking the paint because they don’t think he will do it in the 4th

Calling Tatum a superstar is generous.

Can we maybe pick up Sam Hauser next year?

We defending the 3 like 5th graders, who tf gives the best shooting team 30 shots in just a half?

Jason Tatum puts on cologne before he takes a selfie

Jrue Holiday is a pain in the a**.

We just don't have a Holiday.

How are Celtics role players shooting more efficient 3s than Luka??

Such BS with Luka injury ,he's shot 23 times in 3 quarters and dribbled the hell out of the ball ,thats not an injury.

Celtics just that good. Not a good matchup for us.

I won’t trade Holiday for Dame + 1st round pick How dumb is Bucks to make this trade

Celtics are just toying around …..mavs overmatched

I would attack Jrue on defense and get him into foul trouble, he's the glue that puts the team together.

This team deserves a big fat L. Everyone looks like they are dying. Luka is just strolling on the court. This is just an embarrassing team on display

Hate to say it but they’re just better

We call him Lunka Oncic bc Luka won't play D

Luka is way too cocky for someone who can’t play defense for shoot. He shouldn’t talk shoot like he did to Rudy gobert when he can good in one end of the floor. Got to be humble cause he way too arrogant

I think I could score on Luka

We're lettinh Hauser getting off rebs it's f***ing over

Can someone explain to me why Hauser seems to be a solid defender who doesn't miss 3s also?

Hauser the X factor

Getting outrebounded by Sam hauser lmfao

We really going to let this milquetoast team sweep us

Kidd has lost control of the rotations, he’s as lost as us lol

Luka seriously deserves his name CRYBABY. He’s embarrassing himself. He complains about the refs, complains about his own teammates. This dude is f***ing soft.

Luka is done...he knows it's time to preserve his health to qualify for the Olympics

It's the finals and the crowd forgot this is a sports arena and not a theater.

That’s what happens when it’s $1000 to get in the door

Boston is built to annihilate teams with non-defenders.

Can we please cut our role players and sign Reggie Miller’s 58 year old a** so we can actually get some three pointers?

Thj is as useless as soggy bread. PJ needs to be told that posing means nothing in the finals. Gafford is a no show. Kidd outclassed clearly

Haven’t been watching, how many points have Boston scored off of Luka b**ching to the refs instead of getting back on D?

At least 5 and probably more

Luka is beyond a negative on defense right now. Don't even know what to call that

At the end of the game ,once again Luka's team mates will get the blame for not stepping up BUT Luka is dribbling the air out of the basketball every possession

luka pass the ball man

To who?

It’s almost like when you only have two stars and the worst coach in the playoffs you’ll get your teeth kicked in by a historically good squad.

We need lebron

start throwing beer into the court. this is pathetic. Luk and Kyrie both suck

lolololololololol remember when we lead by 13 😭😭😭😭 fml

Luka isn’t mentally strong enough to win a championship.

Pretty embarrassing that Luka can't score on Tillman one on one.

Not really. Was the same when Tillman was still with the Grizzlies. Above average quickness in a big frame. Cannot easily blow by him. Cannot back him down.

How the f*** are they always open for three?

because they have a roster that's 10 million times better

Hauser is giving them good minutes. Him and Tillman.

Tillman is a good player, he would have been a heavy minutes guys in Dallas.

Who needs KP?

hang our banner, up by 1 at halftime in game 3 down 0-2 in a finals game

Luka quit because he realized the team is cooked. Just saving his energy for Slovenia Olympics now

THE FACT THAT THIS SORRY A** TEAM MADE THE FINALS IS MIND BLOWING!!

Classic wait until the 4th quarter with a ridiculous gap to start trying to give a sh**

As a Heat fan PLEASE KILL THE CELTICS

Why are so many fans of other teams in here? We made the finals and the rest of yall didn’t. GTFO. Sorry we couldn’t beat a 64 win team that could have easily won 70+ if not for injuries/resting players.

Celtics will play like sh** in game 4 & take their feet of the gas but this team will still find a way to put a stinker & get blown out at home

Celtics are put much better together than every single team in the NBA.  There is literally not a single team close to their depth and top end talent level. The trades they've pulled off the last 2 years and the value they are still reaping from the Nets trade have set them up for years.

I want to be pi**ed and make excuses.. but the truth is they’re just the better team.

Say what you want but, Irving is the worst defensive player in the league. By far

Don’t want to see Irving, Hardaway or Kidd next year

Better get some sleep blinders to cover your eyes then.

Lively just doesn’t seem to impact the game at all.

Wonder how Celtics would’ve fared if they didn’t play a bunch of injured teams to get to the finals

They let me out of prison to watch this game but I think i'll go ahead and go back early

We gonna cut this to 5 than go down by 20 again I bet

Lol I think Adam Silver called to bring the Mavs back in. That was the softest foul ever.

Scripted comeback

Adam Silver made the phone call

Did I give up too soon?

The refs are finally doing their jobs

Lukas tired and giving up on defense. That's a waste of a challenge and timeout

I doubt they reverse. It is a lot of contact

he’s challenging a obv foul… what is he doing

Luka with the emotional maturity of a 9 year old in this game. He was horrible tonight. If he wants to break through in the future and be considered a great player, he has some stuff to work on.

Refs trying hard to cook it for Boston

Jaylen Brown said time to be actor of the year

How the f*** does the best player in the FINALS foul out at such a crucial moment...

Luka got away with 2 flagrants, we’re lucky he’s just now out

Luka checked out mentally in this game. It’s the lowest moment in his career. You can legitimately question whether he’s a winner after tonight.

This will get overturned purely because they can’t allow the best player on the court foul out in the finals lol

Luka's incessant complaining makes it easy for the refs to make calls against him. its a vicious cycle. more complaining leads to fewer calls, and so on.

Tatum complains as much or more than Luka

I honestly haven't seen refs just hand a game to a team more blatantly than this

The refs were fine. Luka quite on his team. Kidd coached like an amateur coaching the first game of his career in the first game of a season. Worst game in franchise history.

Kidd turned the game with the stupidest timeout ever taken in playoff history

Worst comeback of my life

Everyone thought attacking Horford on P&R was the right call. But the old man came to play. He was great, especially making Kyrie miss a big shot.

Kyrie was putrid tonight

35 points is....putrid?

Zebras the most dominant big 3 in the league.

Nba doesn't want another Euro winning the chip. Too obvious.

In the middle of a run Jason Midd ices his own team and Luka pitching and moaning. F*** this team has been so mentally weak all series. How tf did we even make it this far?

I wish one our dudes would just take out brown or Tatum

In the battle of closers. Celtics won tonight   I hate Boston. I love browns game

Luka fouls out and he replaces him with... Tim Hardaway Jr?!? The NBA needs to investigate Jason Kidd for intentionally throwing this game

Can we trade THJ to the Celtics before the next game??

When you let Xavier Tillman flex on your home court, you deserve to lose.

The Celtics play out of control and then sell the flops, they’re honestly very good at it. Brown and Tatum are especially both very good at it, it’s kind of an art. It’s maddening to watch though.

It’s hard to be mad because this Celtics team isn’t unlikeable

I mean not mad at the Celtics. They’re not dirty, they’re not talking sh**. They’re very respectful as players.  Everyone on their team is mature. It’s hard not to like them in a way. We just keep getting in our own way and we’re just not good enough. It’s not their fault. It’s ours. I’m more mad at us

Bet they’ll give fmvp to tatum even though brown has clearly been their best player

Celtics will sell game 4 in order to clap us in Boston in front of their home crowd in game 5.

Yep the script has been leaked, it’s over Mavs fam.

Nah they’re going for the sweep

Jason Kidd f***ed our comeback. 17-2 run and he calls a TO to ice his own team.

That Kidd timeout will be studied for generations

We got them right where we want them

It’s the hope that kills you.

asking derrick white to hit an open 3 is like asking an adult to walk   it feels like he's 100% when shooting them

*Jayson Tatum punches a fan in the front row*   Doris Burke: Oh my goodness excellent tenacity from Tatum, he's been so good this series so amazing!

She complemented him on a bricked 3 lmao.

That started out fun. Then turned very not fun.

Honestly Boston doesn't even seem that good, that's what hurts the most.

Luka is always gonna do Luka things but i dont think any of us should try denying that he was embarrassing tonight

Luka is a revolving door

Dallas deserves to be swept.

Windhorst just eviscerated Luka on Sportscenter lol and he spit facts lowkey

The only thing that f***ing fata** can eviscerate is a baconator

Mavs in 8  

I hate TIM BRICKAWAY JR so much. I hope he has a really bad day tomorrow.

It’s clearly evident that the Mavs aren’t ready for this stage. Out played, out coached and nowhere near the collective talent of the Celtics. Not to mention the cerebral advantage the Celtics have over the Mavs.

I’m pretty sure Kidd himself subbing into the game would’ve been better than half of our role players

Kyrie cameback down 3-1, call me delulu but he can comeback down 3-0

I guess the silver lining is Drake is going to lose 500K  (MY NOTE:  His financial net worth is $250M.  Half a mil is nothing to him)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 3, Away, 6/12/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 3, Away, 6/12/24

Post by dboss Thu Jun 13, 2024 2:29 pm

Always enjoyed these.  My Favorite is one that you highlighted.  It is absolutely hilarious.

*Jayson Tatum punches a fan in the front row*   Doris Burke: Oh my goodness excellent tenacity from Tatum, he's been so good this series so amazing!
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 3, Away, 6/12/24 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - FINALS, vs Mavericks, Game 3, Away, 6/12/24

Post by willjr Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:07 pm

I aspire to find someone who loves me as much as Doris Burke loves the Celtics. Really funny 😂

Boston is built to annihilate teams with non-defenders. True!

Who needs KP? We do, but not too beat the Mavs!

Celtics are put much better together than every single team in the NBA.  There is literally not a single team close to their depth and top end talent level. The trades they've pulled off the last 2 years and the value they are still reaping from the Nets trade have set them up for years. 💯

I mean I’m not mad at the Celtics. They’re not dirty, they’re not talking sh**. They’re very respectful as players.  Everyone on their team is mature. It’s hard not to like them in a way. We just keep getting in our own way and we’re just not good enough. It’s not their fault. It’s ours. I’m more mad at us. Facts!

*Jayson Tatum punches a fan in the front row*   Doris Burke: Oh my goodness excellent tenacity from Tatum, he's been so good this series so amazing! Hilarious!
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Thu Jun 13, 2024 3:18 pm

I aspire to find someone who loves me as much as Doris Burke loves the Celtics. Really funny 😂

Boston is built to annihilate teams with non-defenders. True!

Who needs KP? We do, but not too beat the Mavs!

Celtics are put much better together than every single team in the NBA.  There is literally not a single team close to their depth and top end talent level. The trades they've pulled off the last 2 years and the value they are still reaping from the Nets trade have set them up for years. 💯

I mean I’m not mad at the Celtics. They’re not dirty, they’re not talking sh**. They’re very respectful as players.  Everyone on their team is mature. It’s hard not to like them in a way. We just keep getting in our own way and we’re just not good enough. It’s not their fault. It’s ours. I’m more mad at us. So true!

*Jayson Tatum punches a fan in the front row*   Doris Burke: Oh my goodness excellent tenacity from Tatum, he's been so good this series so amazing! Hilarious!
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down